PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights

Severen Morkonis
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:47:05 AM
I just wanted to see if anyone else liked the game, i know a few of us did...but perhaps just explain what your char was and how well you did? Did you love it as much as i did?

The graphics in this game was awsome, the gameplay and storyline was original the way you played the game and interacted with it was also great...but the scene jumping was annoying (When you had to press the blue square to go through), i would liked to have seen it built in the same was Dungion Siege was and have a be able to go through everywere without loading up the next area...they should of built it in the same engine...what do you think?

Kelt Greenleaf: Ranger/Rouge level 20
Mikeal Gage: Druid Level 20

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 8th, 2002, 04:51:39 PM
I'll be getting a copy of NWN tomorrow, so anybody here on the boards that still play it, I'll probably be looking for a campaign or whatever to join.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 9th, 2002, 04:23:29 AM
I've sort of drifted away from playing it, but I go back to it from time to time :)

I'm still playing through for my first time, but that's only because I'm doing so many side quests that I haven't go all that far :p I think I'm on Chapter 3 at the moment.

Jackson DeWitt
Nov 9th, 2002, 10:54:46 AM
I played it straight-up, and beat it once. Now, my goal is to play again, and cheat ridiculously :D