PDA

View Full Version : You may be wondering who I am...

Yuu-huu
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:54:05 AM
The Dark Lord swept through his mighty fortress, cape billowing behind him like a dark cloud.

Then again, you may not care at all...

He brushed past a horde of underlings, stepping on a few like they were mere ants.

But either way, I am your GOD...

He stepped out into the main hall, where his followers gathered in droves, screaming his name and singing his praises.

Therefore you MUST OBEY ME!

Yuu-huu, Dark Lord of the Sith, paced before his subjects. His cape was a ragged bedsheet, his underlings were tiny Lego men. His followers were life size cardboard cut outs stolen from shopping centers. He was the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, and he had claimed for himself the title of "Prince of Darkness", always to be said in a scary voice for the sake of intimidation. He had been imbued with powers of might from the Sacred 'hoo, a magical elixer that granted strength to those strong enough to claim it! An empty bottle, once filled with a chocolate drink, hung from his hip, a sign of his devastating power.

I am the Prince of Darkness, FEAR ME!

James Prent
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:50:39 PM
James walked quietly through the halls of the insane asylum, the stark white floor tiles blending perfectly with the white floor and ceilings. She was trying to hold her hands in front of her, hidden withn her new Jedi robes. It wasn't as easy as Salemn made it look, especially walking without catching her feet in the long robes.

She had made a habit to come to the asylum once a week, and to visit the patients on Floor 25. The nurses enjoyed the help, and James liked reading stories to a few of the more comatose patients.

This time she was wandering through Floor 13, where a few of the more violent psychotics were held. There was a door to the left, and it shook a little as she heard a voice shouting, "I am the Prince of Darkness, FEAR ME!"

James walked to the left and looked in the small window placed inside the secure door.

Yuu-huu
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:58:41 PM
Yuu-huu spotted the movement at the door and ran over, planting his face against the side.

YOU...

He stared at her with one wide, demented eye.

You know nothing of power!

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:50:43 PM
Wei looked at the crazy man through the glass and pushed his glasses up his nose.

"You know what? I don;t care about power. Power corrupts the mind, and your mind seems to be corrupted enough," Wei said with humor in his voice.

"Ange was right, crazy people are fun!" Wei laughed and waved cheerily at the man in the padded room.

Yuu-huu
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:53:00 PM
The door shuddered violently as the Prince of Darkness flung himself against it.

YOU MOCK MY POWER?

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:56:28 PM
"Nope. I saw someone with a shirt that siad to never underestimate the power of crzy people in large groups, and this is a very big group." Wei was honest, as per usual. It was a childlike quality that most people found to be very charming.

James Prent
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:58:27 PM
James jerked away from the window, and blinked. The red-rimmed eye staring at her was maddened, and the patient on the other side of the door turned his head to stare balefully at her with his other eye.

Another man (Wei, from the Bar and Grill, she recognized belatedly) had walked up behind her and peered through the tiny window in the door. He waved at the patient, and the angry man on the other side threw his body against the door. James gasped, "I don't think you should excite him!"

An orderly wandered up, and shooed the two Jedi away from the door. "Visiting 'the Prince of Darkness'?" He chuckled, and bent down, lifting a small hatch cut in the the bottom of the door, just tall enough to slip a dinner tray through. Which he did. "Don't let him bother you, he's - well, mostly harmless."

Yuu-huu
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:09:09 PM
The food tray snapped through, and the sounds of eating were heard from the other side.

HARMLESS? BEHOLD MY MIGHTY FORCE STORM!

Yuu-huu dropped the tray and ran back into the room. He spread his legs in a wide stance, drew his fists to his sides, summoning "dark energy".

PREEEPAAAAAAAAARE!

James Prent
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:59:43 PM
The orderly merely rolled his eyes and walked away. "Whatever you do, don't humor him. He's a delusional psychotic, and we've been trying to break him of his imagined powers for a while." He waved at James, and visited the next door.

James peered inside once more, noting the man's position in the room. She stood on her tip-toes, trying to angle her line of vision so she could see the floor better. There were little toy figures on the ground, and a hastily eaten and spilled food tray.

Yuu-huu
Nov 5th, 2002, 12:02:27 AM
Yuu-huu let loose with a howling scream, a shout filled with anger. His foot shfited unknowingly onto a button on the floor, and a mechanical hum filled the room.

MY POWER IS ALMOST AT HAND!

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:23:35 PM
Wei smiled. "Like watching the holo," he said in a childlike tone.

Yuu-huu
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:14:53 PM
By now Yuu-huu's rage had built sufficiently.

BEHOLD, MY MIGHTY RAGE!

Fans in the walls activated and the room went dark. The breeze from the giant fans whipped the room into a frenzy, and strobe lights in the ceiling activated amidst whirling discoballs and light displays.

FEAR MY POWER!

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:18:21 PM
Wei watched the colors swirl about the room, and all the flashes of light.

"That looks like this one place I went to called a 'club'. The girl that took me never went again to one because all I would do was watch the colors move around."

James Prent
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:25:36 PM
James looked from the man in the room behind the door, to the man on the side of the door with her, and back again. "I wonder why they have his room rigged like that? Just to amuse him?"

Yuu-huu
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:04:01 AM
The Orderly chuckled again.

"This was an old storage room. Then it was a club. Then, it was converted into the asylum. To give him this room for his "Force Storms" was the idea of the old headmaster. No one's bothered to change it yet."

Yuu-huu ran back and plastered hiimself against the window once more, oogling her out of the corner of his bloodshot eye.

FEAR ME!

James Prent
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:19:23 AM
James jerked back again, and shook her head. "Can he hear us through the door?" She crossed her arms, and thought about the cab fare she needed to get back to the Academy that was in her pocket. "And why not just keep him with the other patients?"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:31:02 AM
Wei smiled. "Because he's a dangerous Sith Lord, silly banana."

Wei laughed and turned to James. "Think about it. He acts like this when he is by himself. Imagine if he was with the other patients, who to him are not patients at all, but rather 'puny mortals' that should 'fear him.' It's not really safe for the others if he were kept with them."

Yuu-huu
Nov 6th, 2002, 12:28:41 PM
Yes, child! He CAN hear you! The Prince of Darkness knows ALL!

His eye rolled crazily, taking in all of the outside.

KNOW THAT YOUR END IS AT HAND!

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:03:31 PM
"Well, I guess since he can hear us, we should not refer to him in third person. It's kind of rude to refer to someone like they aren't there. Hi there!"