PDA

View Full Version : Part Of Me.....(Alpha and Open)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:12:08 AM
Part Of Me
By: Linkin Park

Part of me won’t go away
Everyday reminded how much I hate it
Weighted against the consequences
Can’t live without it so it’s senseless
Wanna cut it out of my soul
And just live with a gaping hole
Take control of my life
And wash out all the burnt taste
I made the problems in the first place
Hang my head low ‘cause it’s part of me
Ya hardly see right next to the heart of me
Heard of me the routine scar
New cuts cover where the old ones are
And now I’m sick of this
I can’t stand the sandpaper thoughts that grade away on my sanity
I rather not even be then the man that’s staring in the mirror through me

Pre chorus
Cut myself free willingly
Stop just what’s killing me (4x)

I feel it everyday
I feel I made my way
I feel it swell up inside, swell up inside
Swallowing me

It can’t be frightening if you’ve never felt it
Once it’s been dealt with you feel like you’ve been touched by something angelic
And then melted down into a pool of peace
Cease to be the animal you used to be
Remove the broken parts you know were wrong
And feel the karma when the problem’s all gone
And then you start to see another piece of yourself that you can’t let be
And that reason’ll last fight to free yourself
Take it to the depths of the bottom of the well
And now you know you can choose to lose the part in your heart
Where your insides bruise
You can live if you’re willing to
Put a stop to just what’s killing you

Pre chorus (4x)

Chorus

(Alive in me, inside of me, a part of me screams away silently
This part of me won’t go away, part of me won’t go away
Everywhere I look around I see how everyone aught to be
Every time I see myself I see there’s always something wrong with me)

Chorus (2x)
I feel it swell up inside, swell up inside, swallowing me (2x)

A quiet figure clad in long flowing robes of black, made its way through the streets of busy and bustling Coruscant. The hood of her robes was drawn up over her head, hiding her identity from others. She made her way to the establishment of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill where she passed by security without needing to hand over her weapons. Soon her cyan eyes locked upon an empty booth in the back corner of the bar where light did not touch much, save for the small burning candle upon the old table. Smiling beneath the safety of the darkness her robes offered her, she pushed through the crowds and then came to rest in the booth. A few people offered her stares as she sat down, but she paid it no mind and kept her eyes upon the doorway where the one whom she had sent a message to would be coming: her Brother, Alpha. They had not spoken in some time and she looked forward to seeing him once again for her heart yearned for the Brotherly love he had to give. Many things had changed in her life as well.....several of which he needed to know of. A smile danced upon her lips as she waited in the solitude of the back corner.

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:47:34 AM
Soon enough, a young man with a silver ponytail, and piercing silver eyes walk in. His wings--once mere additions to his body, but because of a shock to his armor's systems, the wings had fused with his body, making him seem more angel-like now then anything else--folded around him in a cloak, and he looked around, seeing his sister waiting. Smiling he walks up to the table, and slides in.

"Hello sis."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:05:19 AM
Xazor grinned as her Brother approached and sat down. Taking her right hand, she slid back the hood of her robes and let it fall behind her. The waist length Garou Warrior Braids in her blonde hair spilled out around her with the sound of the silver coins clanging together softly.

"Greetings dear Brother.....it has been some time since I've seen you....."

She said with a warm smile, taking his hand in her own and squeezing it gently. It was so good to lay eyes upon him once again. How he had grown in her time there.....and through all of their trials he had been by her side. The Knight couldn't help but smile as the Light radiated from him. Soon a service droid was at their table and was requesting an order.

"I'll have the Garou Ale......and you?"

She looked to Alpha with a grin as the little bot sat nearby documenting what they wished to drink.

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:54:31 PM
"I'll take a cup of klah." Satine said. His usual drink. Klah was an amber liquid, served warm, and was basically something like coffe, but with a cinammon taste to it.

Giving his sister's hand a squeeze back, Satine grins. He had been through a lot, true, but it was Xazor that had gone through much more, and much worse things.

"So, what was it you wanted to see me for?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:37:51 PM
"For your company and companionship like old times. I have not seen you in several months. I worry about you too.....though, I have heard from a realiable source that you are doing well."

When she spoke of her 'reliable source', her eyes flickered down to Kaukauana who laid beside her, hidden in the shadows. When he had come in, she knew not....but she knew he had been there. Smiling brightly, she turned to look at Alpha once again.

"So many things in my life have been changing and I thought I ought to speak to you of them for I have come to share my life with only a few people now. My Father's life has been changing too. I hardly ever see him now....and when I do.....he is surrounded by women and is drinking. He has no time for me anymore."

She sighed to herself as a bit of sadness overtook her features. Brushing the depressing thoughts away, her smile returned and she looked up to her Brother.

"As you know I'm having a child.....and it's a girl! Her name will be Valanya Verse Belargic.....though Dasquian and I are no longer together......"

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:52:02 PM
"I heard some of this. Congratulations on the baby, again." Satine says, grinning. "By the Gods, so many things are happening to you now...Bet you'll be glad if it slows down, huh?"