PDA

View Full Version : Wishing and Waiting.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:05:40 PM
:: A tall hooded dark figure walked into the sith order's recruitment hall looking for admitance into this great order. He had urned for this chance all his life and could it be finally that he is going to have his chance. For all his life he only desiered one thing, Power. He took to one knee and bowed his head.::

" Hello, I wish to ask you if I may join this great order."

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:40:11 PM
Sasha had watched him come in, and had remained, as he so often did within the shadows. It was from there that he usually did a preliminary judgement of those who entered, using the force to detect feelings or emotions.

As the man knelt, Sasha stepped from them, making himself known. His odd violet eyes stared down at the man for a moment.

“Rise, my friend.” He replied softly, “And come walk with me in the gardens.”

There was something about this one that made Sasha feel comfortable. Perhaps it was the obvious display of respect, or perhaps it was something more. Certainly, they had a lust for power in common, and of this, they would speak more.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:08:50 PM
::With out saying a word Luis stood up and followed the sith knight. For he respected all that were above him and will not speak unless spoken to.::

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:03:07 PM
As they entered the massive doors that led into the castle, Sasha turned to the one walking beside him.

“My name is Sasha.” He said by way of introduction.

“Im a knight with the Order.” At this, the doors closed thunderously behind them, and the only noise was the clicking of their boots in the otherwise silent hallways.

Though he could possibly have pulled the man’s name by intruding upon his thoughts, he chose not to.

“What is yours, and where have you come from?” His voice, as he asked was not overly friendly, but rather relaxed, as if speaking with an old friend.

Dark B Shadow
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:55:59 PM
opps forgot to change names.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:02:02 PM
:: Luis looked at Sash before he spoke.::

"I am Luis Nightbringer. But I have no specific place of orgin for I have been wondering the galaxy for as long as I can reemeber"

::He said with great pride.::

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:57:42 PM
Sasha committed the name to memory and smiled slightly at the information that this one had travelled far and wide.

He could hear the pride in Luis's voice.

"In all your travels, have you never wished for a place to call home?"

He asked this only because this was what the Sith order had become for him. Though he travelled often, the order was home, and it was always nice to be able to return here, and to be among those he could trust.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:36:49 PM
"Yes I do wish to find a place where I can call home, but so far I have not found one. So I am wishing that this is this is the place for me."

:: If luis would be excepted that's exactly what this place will become to him, Home.::

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:42:17 PM
Sasha nodded in understanding.

"Perhaps you will find that here." He replied.

"The Order is, for all intensive purposes, a family. You are free to come and go as you please, but the idea is that you will learn, and then one day, you will help others to learn."

By now they had reached the gardens and Sasha led the way through the bushes that every so often moved to swithc positions.

"Do you know much about the order?" He asked.

"Or do you have questions?"

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:47:05 PM
" I have heard alot about this order as of other, but I believe that this is the best order for me. For I believe that through this order will bring me great power and with this power I will help further the greatness of this order."

:: Luis looked around for a bit before to take in what is around him.::

" So from what I see so far I believe I have made the right choice. So I do not have any questions."

SashaKovalev
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:08:06 PM
Sasha merely listened and there was silence for a few moments after Luis spoke.

“So it is power that you seek?” He asked, though more rhetorically, than anything else. He seemed lost in thought for a moment, his expression as serious as it always was.

“I do believe you have come to the right place. If you want ti badly enough, within these walls, you will find the key to it.”

“Have you any training?” He asked, his violet eyes glancing over at Luis as they walked, and then back to the gardens, his senses seeking out Shenraun to see if he might find the mighty dragon. He had not seen him in quite some time.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:28:27 PM
:: So this was the place for Luis. Hopefully on this day he will be accepted into the one place that will help him further his Power. ::

"I have had no training in using the force but I have had training in fighting techniques."

SashaKovalev
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:57:54 PM
I have had no training in using the force but I have had training in fighting techniques

He nodded.

"Those will always be useful." He commented lightly.

"As far as your force training....Within the order, there are three methods for training - the group training sessions and missions, individually with a master, or a combination of both."

He stopped for a moment, something distracting him, and then he turned back to Luis.

"You dont have to decide now, but if you would prefer to train one on one with a master, I will let the others know of your arrival...and your acceptance, so that you will not have to wait as long as....others sometimes do."

"Other than that, so long as you understand that the order considers its members part of a family of sorts, and that fighting among members is not tolerated..."

"And so long as you understand that you are free to come and go as you wish - subject, of course, to the whims of your master..." He added with an almost mischievious expression

"And that should you decide to leave the order, you would be wise to leave on...good terms or suffer the consequences..."

He turned to Luis.

"You can consider yourself a member of the order..."

"Do you understand these things?" He asked.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:18:17 PM
" Yes I understand."

:: He knew it wasn't offical yet but he is in the order of the sith.::

"I would be a great honor if you would be my master."

:: He stood up straight when he said this.::

SashaKovalev
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:37:55 PM
Yes I understand.

With this, the knight nodded.

“Good.”

He had been about to suggest that he would show Luis to a room within the order when the request came.

It would be a great honor if you would be my master.

Sasha noticed that Luis stood up a bit straighter as he asked this, and had to bite his lip to keep from letting a smile of amusement escape.

He was silent for a moment as they continued to walk.

His first apprentice had….taken an unfortunate fall off a cliff. It really had been too bad, for Xam had potential –he just hadnt been very god at understanding the point of the lesson before it had been….too late.

He had also agreed to take on Odin. Odin would require a good chunk of time, but the lizard was quite advanced in his skills, and in a short time, Sasha would be more of a mentor to him than a master, for promotion was not far away.

He supposed, with all that was going on in his personal life, taking on an apprentice would be a good distraction. So long as he did not take out too much of his frustration upon him.

He stopped for a moment, and his violet eyes studied the one before him for what seemed to be a long, silent moment. And then finally he nodded, slowly, in thought.

“Are you sure you understand what you ask for?” He asked, an eyebrow raised in question. He was not a harsh master, but he as a demanding one. He had learned the most when he had been pushed beyond his limits, and this philosophy carried through in the way he trained those who would learn from him.

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:24:48 PM
:: There was only one word that he could sum up into this and it was yes.::

"Yes"

:: For Luis thought that he would be a good master to him, because he looked like he was stronge and would teach him well. ::

SashaKovalev
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:40:53 AM
Sasha nodded, and they began walking again.

“Very well. I will take you as my apprentice.” He replied, his violet eyes staring at Luis before he turned to look back at the gardens. They were nearing the other end, now, and the far entrance to the castle loomed over them.

“We will begin your training soon. But for now, let me show you to your room and give you a few days to get settled. I have a meeting on Coruscant tomorrow that I cannot delay any longer than I already have.”

He smiled slightly, for he was not always stern, just serious.

“While Im gone, I suggest you visit the library. There are several books there on Sith magic, and, of course, the force. Any of those will begin to give you an idea about what you are about to begin.”

His expression darkened for a moment, recalling his first few weeks with the order, and a lesson a fellow darksider had taught him.

“Understand that the world you are entering is darker than you could ever imagine. There is no room for fear or weakness, and a simple mistake could be your last.”

As they stepped within the doors, he nodded to an engraving in the marble floor.

There is no peace, there is anger.
There is no fear, there is power.
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.
I know no fear,
But rather I instill it in my enemies.
I am the destoyer of worlds.
I know the power of the Dark Side.
I am the fire of hate.
All the Universe bows before me.
I pledge myself to the Darkness.
For I have found true life,
In the death of the light.

“Memorize these words. This is the Sith code, and words you will learn to live by.”

Luis Nightbringer
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:35:43 PM
:: Luis did it he has made it into the order. But this is only the first steping stone before he can achive true power. But these words he saw inscribed into the wall waswords he will take to heart. ::

" I will learn them and follow them."

:: And this he shall do for as long as he lives.::

" I just have one question. Where might I find the Library?"

SashaKovalev
Nov 6th, 2002, 03:46:36 PM
I will learn them and follow them.

Sasha nodded.

“Good.”

I just have one question. Where might I find the Library?

Sasha turned to stare at his apprentice for a moment. He wasn’t opposed to questions, and he supposed it wouldn’t have killed him to give the information, but it was best that his apprentice learn early to be resourceful.

“Within these castle walls.” The knight replied, not harshly, but with a hint of amusement in his eyes. Yes, having an apprentice would be a good distraction for him.

“Perhaps you might use your spare time in the next few days to do some exploring of the grounds. Though, I caution you not to walk the gardens after sundown. There is a dragon that lives there, and he doesn’t always take kindly to people roaming in his lair at night”

He began walking again, heading up a winding marble staircase.

“Let me show you to your room…”

(ooc: I started the training thread in the training grounds. Sent you a PM on it)