PDA

View Full Version : Ice On Fire [Complete]

Blaine
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:16:24 PM
The warmth of the bar filled the souls of the Jedi in it. It seemed that everyone was enjoying their conversations, and the purpose of being there didn't matter. It actually seemed like Christmas because everyone was having such a warm time together.

But in the dark corners of the bar was a silent teenager. His black eyes filled with hatred and pain. He was not moving, but the warmth disgusted him. A droid approached him and said:

"What c-can I get you?"

The young man replied:

"Just get me an icy cold Jack Daniels"

What disgusted the young one was the ignorance that the others had. Their happiness dispersing, yet they all had problems they had to face in life. Soon, an older man approached him and tried to sit with him.

"Scram or you'll be sorry you tried to sit here," a cold tone was heard from the dark young man.

The old man obeyed. The young one's acts were cold, and brutal. He was not one to socialize with Jedi. The Dark Side had lured him, and would contain him in its bubble for good.

"Ah, why are these Jedi so ignorant?" the young man asked himself

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:27:51 PM
"That was not very polite, boy," A grim voice reprimended him as Cold shooed the older man away.

Stepping from behind the booth, J'ktal turned and propmtly took a seat across from the youth and set one fray0furred paw over the other on the tabletop, sitting most respectably. Two long strands of light gray headfur hung down at the sides of his face and the mongoose looked into Cold's black eyes with his own icy pink ones.

When the waiter returned, J'ktal casually requested a Manhattan, then nodded in thanks as he left to go fetch his drink.

"It seems you have an anger problem, young man." The Nehantite spoke in a quiet tone.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:17:19 PM
Destiny had heard Cold's harsh words towards the poor old man and felt upset. How mean and rude, specially towards an older person... she thought.

The young girl turned around to see who this person was when her jaded eyes met Cold's. His were deep black, so mysterious yet so attractive.

Destiny was still staring at Cold, her head tilted on the side, when she realized how foolish she looked. So the Stormrider decided she'd walk up to him:

"May I have a seat or should I 'scram' as well?"

Blaine
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:11:19 PM
"And what makes you think you know me?" Cold asked, still in a rude tone at the pink eyed creature in front of him.

"You're no boss to me, I can do whatever I please."

Cold ignored the stranger sitting down on the other table. He was not in a mood to get into a fight, especially in Jedi territory. Soon after he saw this young girl approach him. But when she asked to sit down, Cold didn't reply.

But when he looked up at her, it seemed that her face was filled with a sweet, and lovely look.

"Agh, all right... I guess."

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:36:09 PM
A smile appeared on Destiny's face. She let out a mere "Thank you" and sat down in front of him.

"I haven't seen you around...are you new here?"

Of course she hadn't seen him around, she was herself new to the place! It was just a try to make conversation with him, to get to know who this stranger was.

Blaine
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:14:38 PM
"New? Let's just say... I don't hang around here much," Cold looked away.

He no longer cared if the girl was there, but trying to relax and get away from the ordinary world was somewhat difficult for Cold. He turned back to her and with his dark space eyes, he responded:

"Say, why do you ask?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:17:03 PM
Destiny was surprised at the question. She wasn't expecting anything like that so she was speechless.

"Well...just curious. You see, I'm a friendly person, I like meeting new people and such but I didn't find anything better to talk about with you."

The young Stormrider noticed that this man wasn't worth spending some time after because he wasn't even paying any attention to her, but she liked learning from mistakes so she'd stay there until he left and see what this experience could teach her.

Blaine
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:06:04 AM
The young lady seemed interested. Cold didn't mind company now. His anger was fading away gradually.

"That's nice. You one of 'em Jedi, huh?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 14th, 2002, 12:49:10 PM
"Jedi?! What are you kidding me!" Destiny replied, smiling at the stranger.

"I find Jedis strange, well at least the one I know..." There was a puzzled look on the girl's face. I can't judge them all because of my foolish brother can I? she wondered.

Destiny came back to reality pretty soon though: "Anyways! Since I'm not a Jedi and you don't seem to be one either, let's talk about something else! We didn't even present ourselves yet! My name's Destiny, and yours?" she said, offering her hand to the young man in front of her.

Blaine
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:26:31 PM
"Name's Cold." The young man replied.

He looked around and then looked at her. He saw the hand in front of him, but he didn't know whether to shake it or ignore it. Liking the girl, Cold reached out and shook her hand.

"You hate Jedi too?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:55:59 PM
Destiny felt that she was in an uncomfortable position. She began to move in her seat.

"I do not exactly hate them, just that probably I haven't met enough of the Jedi to see their good side. I don't think anyone's worth hating...it's a waste of time and energy!"

Destiny studied the man's face."Such a sweet young face, with so much hatred! Poor guy, he could be something much better than he currently is." she concluded.

Blaine
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:47:37 PM
"Care for a drink?" Cold asked, offering to buy.

Cold called the droid and ordered two Jack Daniels. It was about time that he relaxed a bit, even if it was a Jedi bar.

"Hmm. I see... So what are you doin' here?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:21:53 PM
This was a big temptation for Destiny. She knew that nor her mother nor any of her brothers would have approved of her drinking, but in the state she was in right now, she HAD to.

"Sure, thanks!" the Stormrider replied with a quivering voice. The feeling of guilt was taking over her, but she knew that it would soon vanish...

"What I'm doing here? Nothing!" Destiny said, giggling. She sounded dumb, but it were true, she just came here to meet new people, get to know the surroundings.

Blaine
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:33:53 AM
"Nothing? I'm sure that something lured you here." Cold said, growing a bit more interest in the conversation.

As the drinks arrived, they were set on the table with ice in them. Cold gave Destiny her drink, and he took his. Taking a sip, he looked at her as she looked at the drink.

"Aren't you going to drink it?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:54:01 PM
Destiny's concentration broke as she heard Cold. She looked up at him still wondering if she should go for it. Finally she decided.

With shaking hands, Destiny took the glass and brought it to her pink lips. Her soft lips touched the glass, as she felt the liquid enter and flow in her mouth.

Destiny's first reaction was a grimace, but she got the hang of it after a few sips. A few moments later, she didn't even seem concious of her acts; maybe it was because it was her first time, or maybe because she simply couldn't tolerate alcohol.

Blaine
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:02:15 PM
Cold laughed as he saw Destiny's reaction to the drink.

"Is that your first alcoholic drink, girl?"

Cold was amused by this girl. Taking another sip, looked at her and then set his glass down.

"Don't worry. It takes time to get used to."

Cold used the Force as he levitated the glass. Something simple, something that was easy to manipulate, compared to what he had tried before.

"So, you live alone?"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:58:37 PM
"Well, seeing that I'm underage and can't actually BUY a drink, d'uh it's my first drink!" Destiny was starting to get annoyed with this man'S attitude. She could no longer bear it, and with the drink, she was starting to lose control of her words.

"And for YOUR info, I live with my MOMMY! You got any prob with that?! Huh?!" Her voice was louder than before, and some people had turned around to look at her with a strange expression on their faces.

The young girl suddendly had a change in her attitude. With a faint voice, she said..."Well perhaps not for long, I think I need to get away, and make something out of my life..." as she crossed her arms on the table and leaned her head on them.

Blaine
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:50:51 PM
"How 'bout you stay with me, babe?" Cold said, unaware of his words.

Either the drink had gotten into him, or he had nothing better to say. He didn't even live in a 'nice' place for him to be offering. But as he took a gulp of the drink, he set his hand on hers and said:

"How about it, hun?"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 24th, 2002, 08:16:11 PM
A hooded man sat in the other corner of the bar. He sat there taking a sip of his drink once in awhile. He scanned the bar for anybody he recognized. His eyes landed on his younger cousin Destiny. He also noticed that she was with another man. He thaught it was kind of funny to see her try to pick up guys at a bar. His jokativeness soon faded away. He saw the man give her a drink of alcohol but he should know that she is too young. He kept his hood up so that she wouldnt recognize him. After watching her take a drink it was clear that she wasnt in her normal state of beeing. She seemed to raise her voice for no reason. He couldnt hear what the man was saying to her but he surely saw him put his hand on hers. Straffe was getting worried and thinking of breaking up the party. He stayed for a bit longer to see what was going to happen. All it would take was one false move and Straffe would be all over that guy like a hound to a poodle...

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:14:14 PM
Leaning forward, Destiny put her other arm around Cold. It was weird how in less than a few minutes, two strangers ended up in such a position.

"Sure sweetie, anytime you say!" she said, tilting her head to the side.

Blaine
Nov 29th, 2002, 05:57:32 PM
"How about right now?" Cold asked, in his drunken tone.

Cold set his hand on her hip and looked at her. It was rare that Cold asked girls to 'sleep over' but maybe his problems had led him to doing anything to relieve him.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:15:33 PM
Straffe knew exactly what was going to happen. He set his drink on the table and quickly walked out of the bar. He hurried to fetch his master. The brother of Destiny...Lance Stormrider

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:15:43 PM
Straffe knew exactly what was going to happen. He set his drink on the table and quickly walked out of the bar. He hurried to fetch his master. The older brother of Destiny...Lance Stormrider

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 29th, 2002, 09:16:29 PM
O.O.C: Sorry for the extra posts...something wrong with my Internet :D

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:07:37 PM
Some of Destiny's senses came back to her as she felt Cold's hand on her hip.

What the bloody hell am I doing? I don't even know him! she thought to herself. Destiny slowly slid away from his grip. The alcohol's effects were fading away somehow.

Blaine
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:32:58 PM
Cold didn't wait, he started waddling his way out. The fresh air got into Cold's mind, entering his nose and making it's way through his body. With the alcohol in him, and the fresh air rising, Cold fainted on the steps of the Bar & Grill.

A loud thump was heard when he fell, but this was the only chance for Destiny to leave the bar.

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:09:15 PM
Destiny ran towards Cold. Meeting him wasn't something she wanted to remember, and she would probably have been better off leaving at the moment, but she couldn't let him lying there.

The Stormrider girl knelt beside Cold and tried to bring him back to his senses by slapping him lightly on both his cheeks.

"Cold! Cold! Wake up!"

Blaine
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:12:24 PM
Cold slowly opened his eyelids. In front of him he saw the girl he had met only a few minutes ago. Looking deep into her eyes, he opened his mouth and... burped. Not so pleasing, Cold was still a bit drunk.

"Wha? Was, was I too good for you? Why did you have to come... come... come and seduce me you stupeh ladeh"

Still on the floor, Cold set his cheek on the floor, closing his eyes again.

Destiny Stormrider
Dec 19th, 2002, 08:32:01 AM
Destiny blinked. She could not believe the guts this man had. The girl took a deep breath and walked back in. From a table nearby, she picked up a jug filled with water, leaving the customers stunned. Once back out, she threw the contents of the pitcher on Cold. It made her feel much better! Destiny could now walk away, satisfied.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:46:11 PM
Wrong Username

Blaine
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:49:53 PM
"Wha? Someone close the.... roof.... getting..... wet"

Cold's words were ridiculous and he fell asleep where he would probably wake up the next day.