PDA

View Full Version : Anyone that I RP with..

Riley Chambers
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:43:06 PM
First, I'll state my characters so everyone knows if they are in an RP with me:

Zatania Duvall
Antoinette Salvadore
Lael
Riley Chambers

Ok, my sister is having premature contractions and her husband has to leave for some Air Force business(he's being trained with K-9 units cuz he's a police officer on base). This means she'll be all by herself until she goes into labor. Until then, she is to strictly be in bed at all times, or else the baby will not survive. She's only 24 weeks along.

What does this have to do with my posting? Well, when I leave, I probably won't be on as much to post. I will be going down to take care of her until my mom can go down, so I'll be busy doing house work and what not since she's bed ridden. I'll be online from time to time cuz she has a comp, but not much.

It's times like this I wish she didn't live so far away. :( I'll be leaving in about two weeks, most likely less because I have to be there a day or so before her husband leaves(I'm going to kill him for leaving her while she's pregnant. That or the military).

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:47:35 PM
EEEE....The Military is a messed up thing. I know. I have a step-dad, a five year old brother that does not understand why his daddy is away and one supremely stressed out mother. I hate the military.

Riley Chambers
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:50:45 PM
Yeah. My sister is always by herself because they're always sending her husband off to something. He was supposed to retire before the whole September 11th thing, but they didn't let anyone after it happened cuz of the whole war thing.

This is why I won't marry a man who's in the military... Which is usually the tradition in my family. My sisters both did, and so did my mom and many of my aunts.

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:07:14 PM
Good luck with all your problems. I'm back here rootin' for ya!

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:07:26 PM
I hate the military. They make you sign up for a draft, and if you don;t sign up, they throw you in prison and hit you with a really heavy fine, just cause you refuse to waste your life in the military.

Sanis Prent
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:02:17 PM
Don't live here if you're unwilling to defend the place. Its not like its a guaranteed tour of service. We likely won't be seeing another draft-scale conflict in our lifetime. The nature of war is becoming smaller and more precise.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:14:08 PM
Should have been more specific I suppose. The reasons we go to war are so silly now. People used to fight over land, now we fight over ideas. Thoughts. Americans are so quick to resort to violence nowadays, it isnt funny.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:23:39 PM
Yeah, back on topic:

Be careful with those doctors. And be warry of malfuctioning equipment.

Riley Chambers
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:26:29 PM
Yeah... especially military doctors. They can't tell their head from their butts.

And I don't like the military cuz of one thing, the way of life. They rule everything you do and pay you shyt for cash, then whenever someone in your family is sick, they gripe if you call an ambulence.