PDA

View Full Version : Shared Quarters...

Nayala Palain
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:28:44 PM
The Sith Master made her way down the long hall towards her quarters. She had found it most interesting sharing an Order where her husband had called home longer then she.

But now the two who had been apart were now joined once more within the darkness they both served. She smiled as the door of the room slide open and she walked in. Looking around she didnt see Maim, although that was not always the case.

He had this cloak that could and usually did hide him from site. She walked over to the window that had once of the most elegant views she had ever seen on Corillia.

Being so new the Order she didnt have any apprentice's to tend too. But hopefully that would change soon. She stood there watching as the last of the sun sank slowly into the waters of the lake.

Just watching as the last of the day turned into the darkness of night where Athena spent most of her life. Her arms where crossed as she waited to see when and where her husband would turn up tonight. Would he be out learning something new within the force or home resting for once?

Dark Lord Maim
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:23:24 PM
Maim removed his cloak, sitting withing the corner, and laid down upon the bed. He smiled, watching his wife, before closing his eyes and pretending to sleep.

Hopefully, she would take the bait...

It had been some time since the two of them were alone together, hopefully, it will not be long again.

Nayala Palain
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:57:23 PM
Once he took off the cloak that could hid his force signature she smiled. Looking to where she felt his presence.

She walked over towards the bed and noticed his eyes where sorta shut. She leaned over and brushed the hair from his face and then took a seat in the large chair near the bed. She watched him as he sleep.

She thought back to the last time she and her husband had anytime to themselves. It had been awhile but nothing to bad. She enjoyed just seeing him finally resting once more. She waited until either he woke or he stopped his game.

Dark Lord Maim
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:00:48 PM
The Sith Lord didn't bother opening his eyes, he spoke softly.

"You just going to sit there, or are you coming to bed?"

Nayala Palain
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:06:48 PM
She smiled..
" I would if there was a reason to go to bed. "

She stood from her seat and took a seat on the side of the bed.

" how long have you been in the room? "

Dark Lord Maim
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:08:31 PM
"Seemed like forever, until you got here."

He smiled and threw the blanket over her.

"Now get over here."

Nayala Palain
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:16:58 PM
Once the blanket covered her she knew she was in for it. Something along the lines of a tickle torture, things her beloved had done when they both were younger. Laughter filled the room.

" So where have you been for so long? "

Dark Lord Maim
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:20:45 PM
"Learning as much as I could."

"I missed you though."

Nayala Palain
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:27:19 PM
" you were gone longer then I was gone. I have been gone from this system for almost 2 years. You on the other hand. Forever ago you left. "

She tried to smile but the time he was gone she had learned everything she basically knew of the darkside. Making it all the way to Sith Master before his return.

Dark Lord Maim
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:29:22 PM
"All that matters is that we are together now."

Smiling, he held his love tight.

Perhaps the only person he had ever truly loved, and perhaps the only one he ever would.

Nayala Palain
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:33:58 PM
As she was held in his arms she started to relax.

" I was warned not to walk the gardens at night. I almost want to. But Mistress Vader spoke against it. But the night is lovely. So what did you learn while away? Anything interesting? "

Dark Lord Maim
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:38:37 PM
"A few new Sith spells, some ancient techniques... things like that."

"And what did you do?"

Nayala Palain
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:50:59 PM
" Well I am a Sith Master now, I have learned a great many of things. "