PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Oblivion

Enigma Celes
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:22:04 PM
There was a time when joining an Order would be scoffed upon; a time when a woman's place was at home tending to the children and husband.

She had left that time.

After her unusual feeding habits had been discovered, her village in Tattoine had tried to burn her at stake. It was by some unseen force that had loosened the cloth bindings that held her to the wooden pole and she was able to escape the sufficating hay - away from the village.

After a year or so of being a nomad, Enigma had been accepted into a clan of gypsies and entertained passer byes with simple parlor tricks for a living. It was when they all retired for a day or two that they practiced with swords and daggers, teaching her how to properly skin an animal ... or human.

Now she was here, inside the great walls of the Sith Order. It taken some time to pinpoint their exact location on Corellia, but patience was a virtue.

Wrapping the black cloak around her trembling body, she clutched it tightly while looking around. It was dark, and being a human, her eyes didn't enable her to see quite as well as she would've liked. She could, however, make out the ancient Sith writings on the wall. They were so beautiful that she yearned to run her fingers over them and feel the power surge through her body.

The Sith would teach her many things, including how to harness her anger and lash out with it appropriately. Something the Gypsies couldn't do - especially since they were dead now. Killed by her.

"Hello?"

Nayala Palain
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:33:20 PM
The Sith Master looked at the shaking girl. She called her a girl cause she had power she just didnt know how to use it yet.
Athena noticed the want of the child to touch the sith writting on the walls of the Order.

" I wouldnt touch that if I were you. It might kill you. Such power, and you with little to no training. Welcome to the Order my dear. Tell me your name and what all it is you seek from us? "

Enigma Celes
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:48:35 PM
At last, a voice had rung out from the infinite darkness.

"My name is Enigma Celes ... and I request permission to join the ever growing ranks of this Order."

She could make an outline of the woman who greeted her, and bowed her head in respect. Her dark, brown hair framed her somewhat pale face, making her look fragile like a porcelain doll. Unlike a porcelain doll, though, she didn't break too easily.

Nayala Palain
Nov 6th, 2002, 11:03:54 PM
Studing the child from where she was. Athena thought for a moment.

" why on earth should we let you in? Tell me something that would change my mind. "

Enigma Celes
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:54:59 PM
"Because ... even the smallest wave in the ocean contributes to the tsunami."

Enigma had discovered a new power within her - one that was released by fury, despair and pain. It blinded her sometimes, causing her to black out at times. From Jared, a fellow cannibal, she had found out that it was the Force and that the Sith could train her.

Nayala Palain
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:13:09 PM
" you speak words beyond your years child. I think you would make a wonderful addition to our ways. Now tell me who do you wish to start your dark teachings? "

The Sith Master waited. The child would more then likely already have a Master or Teacher in mind.

Enigma Celes
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:46:44 AM
"Well, I've heard of many great Teachers ... But then I was informed that most of them had become traitors to the Order. The Lady Athena and Sith Knight Sasha are the only ones I have heard of that still reside within these walls. Lady Vader, I was told, was much too busy to bother with the likes of me.

"I don't have anyone in particular in mind, unless they're willing to take me on as an Apprentice."

Nayala Palain
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:54:12 PM
" I am sure someone will take you. I would take you if you dont mind a strong and powerful teacher who takes no crap."

Enigma Celes
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:17:38 AM
Her dark eyes glittered suddenly with an unseen thought before she replied, "I would be honored to be your Apprentice."