PDA

View Full Version : Cursed

Kai Amamiya
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:09:27 PM
Kai Amamiya walked into the bar and grill and walked up to the bartender.

"Anything with alchohol," she complained.

The bartender raised his eyebrows and left, getting her drink. Bringing her drink to her, he set it down on the counter.

Kai gulped some down, and sighed heavily. Setting the alchohol down she then slammed her her on the counter.

"Dammit I'm so cursed!" she shouted.

The bartender shook his head and shrugged.

"You're life is not-"

"To hell with you!" she shrieked, annoyed.

The bartender quieted and went back to washing glasses.

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:16:13 PM
He was in the middle of taking his second shot since coming here and couldn't help but look over at girl that just barged in. Vishan turned away and smirked to himself, obviously amused as he mumbled to himself before he finished the drink. "Man. Always when I want ah drink, some woman is yellin' about bein' cursed."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:24:48 PM
:: The doors of the bae slammed open as a tall young blonde haired man paced slowly into the bar, his jaded eyes towards the counter, he sat at the bar silently besides an odd woman that was yelling out loud.::

"Hey, a beer"

"Sir Stormrider, I haven't seen you in some time" The bartender slid the beer into Lance's hands.

"Been busy my man"

:: He then whispered::

"Having some trouble with the lady"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:33:34 PM
Kai felt a shadow fall over her. Her head was still banged on the table.

The bartender sighed, "She thinks she's cursed..." he muttered to Lance quietly.

"I'm AM cursed!" she shouted at him, not lifting her head.

Her hearing had become very acute since the day her life changed. Everything about her had. She used to be such a 'good girl', but now she was a drunken slut.

:smokin

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:40:24 PM
"Well, you're gonna have one big frellin' cursed headache on top of whatever frellin' curse you already have. If you're gonna keep doin' that -please- find ah table." He responded back, obviously miffed at all this noise. It didn't help his glass was being bounced around because of the girl slamming her head on the counter.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:10:55 PM
Kai thrashed her head up, her ((Christina Aguilera's white and black 'stripped')) hair whipping her face. They saw her face for the first time, considering that her head had been down.

"-Censored--Censored--Censored--Censored- off!" she cried, and threw her head down on the counter again, creating another loud bang.

"I'm going to give myself a concusion..." she muttered to herself.

She brought her head up to wolf down the remaining alcohol. She asked the bartender for more alcohol and he brought it to her stiffly worried. She drank half of it in one sip, and banged her head down AGAIN on the counter.

"Ohh, god." she said, from the pain.

Vishan Korogoth
Nov 3rd, 2002, 09:47:53 PM
Vishan clicked his tongue at the roof of his mouth, "Well. All right. Frelling kill yourself you stupid piece of dren."

He got up, drink in hand, and went to the back of the room to find an empty booth.

Nov 4th, 2002, 06:00:13 AM
"You've drank enough young lady" He rose his hand up so the bartender would understand.

"Your not getting anymore alcohol, and if you're wondering why he's listening to me well it is quite simple, I am jedi Knight Lance Stormrider"

:: Lance put a hand on her shoulder and using the force he calmed her down.::

"Now now lady, tell me your problem."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:15:30 AM
Kai groaned, "Damn you! It's none of your buisness!"

She lifted her head up off the table. Then she banged it down again and her world began to spin.

'Couldn't I just have the alcohol?' she thought to herself.

Kirrto McKavity
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:17:06 PM
Kirrto bounded through the door of the bar and grill, and flung himself down onto a stool by the bar.

the barman motioned to him to buy a drink, but he indicated the plaster across his broken nose, and the speederboard under one arm,

"Nah mate! Just water'll do! Have enough trouble with the 'board as it is!"

he recieved the pint glass of water, and drank it in a few gulps, before noticing the rather pretty young woman concussing herself on the table.

"you ok?" he asked, suddenly falling back to earth.

upon recieving no response but a cry for alcohol, he signalled to the barman:
"A shot of something for the lady!" he said loudly, whilst motioning above her head get her a fruit juice or something....

he smiled nervously, waiting for her to either tell him what was wrong, or to throw a glass at his already-bruised face.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:07:27 PM
Kai heard someone new come in, and order an alcohol for her.

"Thank you," she muttered sarcastically.

Rising her head up from the counter. She sighed, "DAMN MY CURSED LIFE!!"

She then slammed her head down harder than before on the counter. She grew dizzy, and wavered in the air. She had knocked herself out. She started to fall backwards onto the floor.:x

Kirrto McKavity
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:15:53 PM
Kirrto darted forward, and caught her as she fell.

dammit...

"Anyone got any idea about concussions?" he shouted above the noise of the bar. he got no answer, so decided to move her... but where to?

he clicked his fingers and the speederboard hovered at about chest height. he struggled to stand up, tucking one arm under her knees and another under her shoulders, before lifting her onto the board.

he stopped, to see if anyone had any idea where to take her.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:26:09 PM
Kai's forehead was slightly red from it being banged on the counter, and her hair, white and black 'stripped', feel over her face. She looked so calm, so beautiful, more than when she was cussing before. Her breathing was soft, and she actually looked happy for once.

*Kai's dream*

::There are faint voices, but everything's pitch black::

"Give her up woman, stop wasting my time!"

"No, please don't take her! Take me instead! Please, my poor baby, don't take her!"

"I don't have time for this!!"

::Some kind of blast::

"Oh, please..."

"You may watch your pitiful kingdom fall before you eyes! Hah hah hah hah hah hah!"

::Constant breaking or falling of rocks or something::

"..."

"Hah hah hah!"

::Some sort of noise, similar to teleportation::

"..."

::End of Kai's dream::

Kai groaned and opened her eyes. Everything was blury and for awhile didn't know where she was. All she saw was a nervous face looking down at her. But she couldn't make sense of it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." she muttered softly.

Nov 5th, 2002, 05:48:38 AM
:: Lance shook his head::

"Try to behave please, your in a jedi bar Kirrto calm her down or something , because if I get up it won't be pretty"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:08:14 AM
As things came slowly into focus, Kai looked around her. She was on some sort of, board. Her head hurt and her breathing was hard, Sitting up, she looked at Lance, and then to Kirrto.

"What happened to me?" she asked, confused on why she was on a board.

Kirrto McKavity
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:35:50 AM
Kirrto scratched his head.

"Well...." he said, "you just showed up here, started hitting your head off the table, and knocked yourself out. Are you alright, miss?" he asked, despite the obvious answer.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:10:20 PM
Kai snapped back into reality, which made her head hurt even more.

"Yes," she sounded offended.

Kai jumped off the board and turned to face them. "Too bad I didn't die," she muttered sarcastically.

She sat down again at the bar, and turned her head to the bartender.

"Somethun' with alcohol," she mumbled to him, sighing. She almost sounded depressed when she said that.

The bartender raised his eyebrows and got her another. But he hardly put any alcohol in it. "How could a woman like you get to be like this?" he asked her, suprising everyone by asking that question.

Kai took a short sip of her drink, and gave him a annoyed look. "I don't know either! Maybe it has something to do with the face that I'm CURSED!"

Nov 6th, 2002, 05:33:10 AM
:: Lance rose his hand::

"No no alcohol"

:: Lance turned to face Kai and shook his head lightly.::

"...And what makes you think your ......." Lance didn't like to employ this word.

"Ahem...cursed?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:08:09 AM
Kai grew serious, and muttered, "Damn you," under her breath for the lack of alcohol.

She looked at him sternly, "You think I THINK I'm cursed? You THINK I just hate my life and want to trash it, when it's really fine? Is that what you THINK?! That is what you THINK, ISN'T IT!?"

Her crystal blue eyes seemed to change color a bit, perhaps with her mood, and became darker, like a stormy sea. She showed no sign of joking around, she was dead serious. And it wasn't funny anymore. She actually looked sane, comparing before, when she was cussing and drinking and had knocked herself out.

Nov 7th, 2002, 05:47:39 AM
:: Lance shook his head lightly and waved his hand in front of her face using the force to confuse her.::

"You will calmly sit down and shut up" Lance hoped his mind trick was working on her.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:09:56 AM
Kai remained to stand there, for some reason, the force had no effect on her. "That's what everyone thinks. Everyone thinks I only think I'm cursed," she said quieting herself. "Fine, I'll sit down!" She sat down, but it was not by the will of the force.

'They don't understand! How dare they judge that!' she thought to herself.

She sighed, and looked away from them. He thoughts drifted off.
'That dream...' she concluded. 'Was it- Wwll, maybe it WAS about my past, and I was meant to have it.'

Nov 8th, 2002, 05:36:18 AM
"What about your past?" Lance said puzzled taking a sip of his drink.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 8th, 2002, 06:08:26 AM
Kai, startled, turned her head to face him. "Stay out of my head!"

She automatically drifted her hand upon her dagger, without them seeing. But then she took it away, for a second there she forgot what powers it had. She was also in a bar and grill, and she couldn't use it. Not that she would even draw it out. She knew what deadly powers it had. She would be a fool to use it. This is why she couldn't stand herself. She had the dagger.

She looked him in the eye. "...Stay out of my head..." she repeated, but slower.

'My past is none of his concern. Even if I can't remember it.' she swallowed. 'Damned dagger.'

Nov 8th, 2002, 07:58:50 AM
:: Lance's eyes swirled around as he turned his seat to face the barman again, he shrugged lightly and shook his head swallowing his drink.::

"I think you need medical treatments" Lance said eyeing the dagger and sensing her emotions...

"I can read through your mind and I have concluded that it's not very sane" He eyed the barman.

"She's carrying a weapon, none Jedi Knights of Masters of the greater jedi order are permitted to carry any kind weapons" He said spinning his lightsaber in his hand.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:18:17 PM
Kai looked him dead in the eye, "You think I'm crazy? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH! YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHO I AM! YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I'M CURSED. YOU THINK I'M JUST MAKING IT UP! BUT I'M NOT! I AM CURSED! AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE OF THE DAGGER, THAT'S WHY!"

Kai breathed hard as she stared at him hard, she was standing now. She couldn't believe she had let all that out, to some person she didn't even know. Tears stained her face.

Why was she crying? Because of what had happened to her, she was tough as hell. But for some reason, she was crying.

Then, she realized, it was because she had just remembered some drastic part of her past.

She was so hurt now, how could he be so spineless? He didn't know her, and only a fool would call her insane. She wasn't insane, that's for sure.

She knew something stung inside her, but she didn't know what it was. Of course, because she couldn't remember.

But when she would remember, they would find her.