PDA

View Full Version : Rise Of The Old Republic: Brothers Reunited

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:03:43 AM
The sound of laugh and merriment filled the Recruitment center. As the doors swung open, two figures entered together, deep in conversation, passing back and forth words so quickly it was almost as if both knew what the other would say in advance. What was more unusual about the two perhaps was the fact that they looked so similar, identical infact. On the right was quite obviously the Jedi Knight and Council Member Dasquian Belargic, however to his left appeared to be himself, only with a few minor changes – paler skin, a thin layer of stubble on his chin to add to tousled her and an attire of ragged clothing, which looked as though in its better days it could have been a part of Dasquian’s wardrobe.

“Brother,” Dasquian proclaimed.

“This is my home now,”

He motioned around the great chamber slowly with one hand, standing face to face with his twin now. Freshly arrived from the city (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23818), both were in high spirits.

“And it shall be yours too.”

Xazor Elessar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:04:15 PM
A figure clad in long flowing robes the color black, made its way through the Recruitment Center. The hood of her robes were drawn up and shadows were upon her face. She passed through the crowd and came to stop as she stood face to face with Dasquian.....and......himself? She looked harder, her cyan eyes wide open as she looked at them.....and then remembered when she met this other one, his brother Aaron. Smiling to herself, she lifted a hand and drew the hood of her robes from her head to let her waist length Garou Warrior Braids fall out around her. The silver coins woven into them clanged together softly and came to silence after a moment.

"Greetings Sir Dasquian and Sir Aaron. It is good to see you both on this lovely day. Is there something I may help you with?"

The Garou Knight questioned with a smile upon her face....though seeing Dasquian pained her heart still. Still she carried his child....their child, though a dark Omen was placed upon her birth. Xazor let her eyes meet his and speak untold volumns of sadness before she turned her gaze to his Brother, Aaron. Perhaps he was there to join the Jedi this day? She could only guess....and she hoped, at least for Dasquian's sake.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:52:05 AM
[OOC: Posted with the wrong account. Delete this post... Sorry!]

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 4th, 2002, 04:57:36 AM
[Ok, delete this one too. Something's wrong with my cookies...]

Aaron Belargic
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:00:24 AM
Aaron looked around, amazed. Where all these people Jedi? Dasquian said that this would be his home now, and he felt as if it already was. It was welcoming and warm... more alive than the old Jedi Order he was used to. A woman who he couldn't remember having met before addressed him by name - Dasquian must have spoken to them about me...

"We've come to see the Jedi Council... or at least, someone who can speak on their behalf. I wish to serve the Jedi Order alongside my brother, as I did years before. If I may ask, what is your name, my lady? You seem to know of me, yet I do not recall us having met."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:45:44 AM
Xazor smiled as Aaron spoke. His request was honest and of a good heart.

"Indeed......I can speak on their behalf....or speak to them for you, though my term as a Council Member was up a few days ago."

She paused, wondering why he couldn't remember her....but it had been a quick and embarassing meeting. The Knight laughed to herself and shook her head.

"I mistook you for Dasquian in the Bar and Grill....and I kissed you, much to your dismay. My name is Xazor Dawnstrider.....Warrior Jedi Knight of this great Order."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:12:00 AM
At Xazor’s words Dasquian lofted a brow. Had Aaron chanced upon the bar unknowingly some time in the past? If so, why had he not been informed of it? For the moment he disregarded this from his mind, and smiled lightly. As he regarded Xazor, his mind linked with Aaron’s faintly and a few flashes of images of Dasquian’s time with the Garou Jedi became apparent to Aaron.

“Brother I myself reside upon the Council here, though I feel my opinion on you and your acceptance may be somewhat biased, even if you skills truly are formidable.”

Looking from his twin to his former lover, he canted his head.

“As a recruiting officer for the Order, there certain things that must be asked of Aaron before he is accepted, are there not?”

Xazor Elessar
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:20:19 AM
Xazor smiled gently at Dasquian and nodded her head. Indeed, there were many things she asked the Jedi Hopefuls who passed through the doors of the Recruitment Center.

"Indeed.....I wish to ask him some things. First off....why do you wish to be a Jedi, here at this Order? It is not because of your Brother, is it? You must have your own reasons.....so please, tell me what they are....."

This was standard procedure, and she knew without a doubt that Aaron would make a fine Jedi in their ranks.....but to keep everyone happy, the Garou Knight did this with all of the Jedi Hopefuls.....and from it, both parties learned many things....

Aaron Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:38:18 AM
"I wish to join your Jedi Order in order to keep peace throughout the galaxy. It's what I've always been taught is right... and I do believe in it." Aaron looked into Xazor's eyes. He was sincere. "My brother nearby is something that I will be glad to have... but he is not the reason for my decision. I was a Jedi before and I will be a Jedi now, if you allow me."

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 07:07:32 AM
Lion walked up to his Master Dasquian, surveying the figure standing beside him...

"Master...is that...who I think it is?" he asked, his voice failing to conceal his curiosity.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:47:20 AM
Without saying a word, Dasquian nodded to the Padawan Lion.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:26:40 PM
Lion bowed and walked away, not really recognizing the seriousness of what he had witnessed...Another Knight of the Old Republic...cool...

Xazor Elessar
Nov 11th, 2002, 05:02:03 PM
Xazor smiled gently as she noted the sincerity in Aaron's eyes.

"But this life is most difficult.....you will be hated and hunted by many.....yet needed and sought after by all. Is this what you want? Will you finish what you begin?"

She questioned softly, smiling over at Dasquian before acknowledging Lion...and then bringing her eyes back to Aaron awaiting his answer.

Aaron Belargic
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:36:56 PM
Aaron nodded. It had been so many years. Things had changed... all around him the signs of decadence and corruption lashed out. "I have already realized that..." The Jedi sighed and tried to keep a slight smile on his face. Being a prisoner for so many months... it had indeed taken a great toll upon his spirit. "I will do everything in my power to guard and protect all that is true and just, even if it costs me my life."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:53:21 AM
Xazor smiled and looked over to Dasquian with a nod of her head before her eyes wandered back to those of Aaron.

"Very well.....I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order, Padawan. Make yourself at home....I'm sure Dasquian could show you around. Do you intend to train him, or perhaps shall I find another?"

She questioned softly, the smile still remaining upon her lips.

Aaron Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:51:05 PM
Aaron bowed to Xazor, and then to Dasquian.

A new chapter in his story was about to begin... He always knew that this day would come. At least his brother was beside him; It was Dasquian’s story too, when Aaron thought about it. They had both ended up here, a thousand years away from home. There was no way back. They would both have to make the most of it.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:06:07 PM
“I would request another, Xazor. I cannot return his memory, and would feel a bias towards him that would stray me from my other apprentices.”

Xazor Elessar
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:58:20 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"Perhaps Navaria? I would train him myself but I have eight Padawans and I would not want to take away from his training. I shall talk to a few others and see if perhaps they would be able to aid this unique Padawan on his journey."

She smiled gently and bowed once again.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:59:13 PM
“That sounds like a good choice, certainly.”

Dasquian smiled, and turned to his brother allowing their minds to mingle for a moment.

Navaria was the one to retrain me in the Jedi arts, she will make an excellent Master for you.

Aaron Belargic
Feb 26th, 2003, 04:44:09 AM
Aaron considered this, and then replied politely:

"If it is all the same to you brother, I would rather have a different Master to the one that trained you, brother. Do you have any other suggestions?"