PDA

View Full Version : spell cure... c-u-r-s-e (Lillian)

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:42:55 AM
:: Upon the other ship, I sat next to my beloved Lillian. She was perfect. She was mine... but this disease would kill her. I couldn't have that, I treasured her too much, the pain she showed, so passionate, so real.
The previous escape had been enough for me though. Escaping from the over protective droid known as Reason had been more than a trial.
Lillian was laying down on my own black silk covered bed in my quarters upon my ship. I lied down myself next to her and put one hand on her neck as I slowly brought her back to the world of the concious. The "curing" process required her to be awake.::

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:45:31 AM
Lillian stirred and moaned, bringing a hand up to stop the tickling at her neck. Her eyes fluttered open and Fiend came into focus. She gasped and sat up, trying to get away from him.

"Who...who are you? Where is Reason?"

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:56:36 PM
:: I rolled off and hit the ground face first. I stood up and laughed. ::

Good point, where has all human reason gone when it comes down to primal war and killing, destruction, me?

:: I stared at her for a moment with my head tilted to the side. I withdrew the injection gun and quickly leapt forward. The needle stabbed into her shoulder and I pulled the trigger. The black liquid was quickly released and I jumped back to wash the light show, it just had to fully circulate a few times through her body. But until then, I'm just going to enjoy her panic of what's about to start.::

Don't worry, its about to begin.

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:59:14 PM
Lillian winced as the injection was performed, watching in horror as Fiend drained it into her body.

"Wh...what did you do to me?" He shoulder was hurting, and the pain was spreading. "What's happening?"

Fiend
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:55:03 PM
Oh, nothing really, only that my Fiend cell's are spreading throughout your body and you'll have about five more minutes before your on the ground spazing in waves of pain.

Lillian Snow
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:59:42 PM
Oh nothing really, only that my Fiend cells are spreading throughout your body and you'll have about five more minutes before you're on the ground spazzing in waves of pain.

Lillian gasped.

"N...no..."

She staggered off the bed and pressed her back to the wall, eyes filling with tears of fear and pain. Her chest heaved as she tried to control her breathing, tried to avoid the pain that was growing in every cell of her body, spreading as her blood flowed through her veins.

Fiend
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:38:15 PM
:: My face changed back to the sincere mockery she had believed not only hours ago, and it did look very sincere, except for the glowing red eyes.::

But don't worry sweety, from now on, your disease is no longer fatal, just extremely permenant. And I wouldn't faint if I were you, you just keep fighting your little heart out, cuz if you do, you're mine... You'll be my little slave that I'll keep in a cage to watch you shiver in pain and cough blood up. That's very appealing, trust me. So whatever you do, don't close your eyes for too long, or they might open red!

:: I laughed before turning around and pressing a button, it should be through her system soon, had to get the operation equipment ready.::

Lillian Snow
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:04:21 PM
Lillian shuddered, curling into a ball.

"No...no...stop..."

The pain exploded within her, consuming every inch of her being. her arms, legs, chest, stomach, even her hair felt as if she had been stung with a hundred fiery needles. All she could do was scream.

Fiend
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:03:50 PM
This is almost too much! It's like a free orchestra! I should record this... ahhh, maybe later, I'll have all the time for that, but to get rid of the disease... sorta.

:: I laughed as Lillian was lifted with the force and placed back on to the bed. The operating micro lasers came down like spider arms and twisted about, scanning the contorted body of Lillian. I looked through the scanning screen, the computer notifying me that the Fiend cells had fully saturated her body. I rubbed my hands together and laughed as I placed my hand into the machine and fed it energy, similar to the way a lightsaber is constructed. The micro lasers sprang to life by my control and small black beams began to shoot out like needles. The traced lines across Lillian but never left a mark.::

I'll stop when I'm done. how about that?

Lillian Snow
Nov 10th, 2002, 01:07:13 PM
"N-no..."

Lillian shuddered, the pain increased and struck like a lightning bolt along her spine, stretching her body and arching her back. She screamed again, and the lasers began to trace her body. They left no mark, no sign of their passing save an intense burning. She drew a ragged breath and screamed for mercy.

Fiend
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:26:59 AM
Mercy beg you? Why, you beg as if I was a god, which I am, but is mercy really one of my attributes?

:: I studied the panel, noticing that the procedure was now finished, it asked if I wished to stop the equipment. I made the decision that I wasn't merciful and just let her fry for two more minutes.::

Lillian Snow
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:59:56 AM
Lillian screamed and curled into a ball, trying to shut out the pain, trying to wake up and find that it was nothing more than a nightmare...trying to wake up to find Reason standing over her, protecting her...she wanted...she wanted...her throat was dry, sore from her screaming, she barely managed to whisper...

"I want to go home."

Fiend
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:41:58 PM
:: I closed my eyes and concentrated. I could feel the Fiend cells in her body, attacking her own cells with a frustration and anger that flowed like blood from my body. With a quick blast from my mind, the pain in Lillian subsided and stopped. I relaxed and let the link between my cells and I slowly thin. I had put them in a dormant state for the moment but that was only for the moment.::

For all I care, you are home. And right now, I'd say, give it a few minutes and you'll feel the best you ever have, the disease is nearly diminished as long as the Fiend cells are dormant.

Lillian Snow
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:58:07 PM
"Wh-what do you mean?"

The pain was gone for the moment, and now she had something new to fear.

"What are these Fiend cells meant for? What will they do to me?"

Fiend
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:13:43 AM
Everything and nothing all at once my dear. ITs really up to you though. If you can beat them back once I reawaken them, then you're free, otherwise, if you submit to the pain, you'll be my slave. That simple. But really... these cells are just my own cells. But I discovered, unlike humans, my cells are so saturated with my being that they are stil destructive and under my control, while inside another living organism. And slowly, cell by cell, they convert the organism till they are nothing but Fiend cells, and you practically become a lesser being of myself, completely under my control.

:: I turned and walked to the door, looking back.::

Have fun.

:: I walked out and closed the door and locked it. With a brief moment, I reactivated the cells and walked down the dark corridor.::

Lillian Snow
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:18:37 PM
Lillian curled into the fetal position as the pain stopped, and listened to his explanation. A lesser being of him?

"No...no!"

"Have fun."

Lillian shrieked, curling up in to a tight ball, eyes shut hard against the fresh pain. She refused...she wouldn't become him! She would rather die! No!

"I won't!"

The pain lessened. As much as she feared Fiend, feared the darkside, feared pain in all its forms, she was afraid of death even more. And her determination not to die, the only determination she was possessed of, was strong.