PDA

View Full Version : Wings and Blood.

Jana Silthron
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:45:15 AM
A dark figure slowly walks into the room carrying something. It glances around quickly then places the thing down on the floor. The thing is an injured ambriel. A large slash across her right wing and stomach showed signs of battle. Her breathing was harsh and slow.

The figure looked around again. It glanced back at the injured being then left the room. All that was left was the ambriel.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:59:01 AM
The Jedi Knight Belargic strode into the room, though his pace quickened when he saw something terrible. He ran to the aid of the fallen girl. As he knelt, one hand resting atop her brow to sense her life signs and injuries, he caught the presence of another, but realised they had moved too far away to be contacted, and chasing them would leave the poor girl in her bad state. Perhaps he or she knew something of the cause of these wounds, but until the winged girl was healed, there was no telling.

Seeing that it was primarily one wing and her stomach that were injured, Dasquian held his palm down against her stomach and slowly began to channel his energy into knitching together the gashed tissue. Healing others was not one of his stronger abilities, but he managed to do it fairly well, and attempted the same of her wing. Though her breathing was ragged he imagined this was due to combat of some kind, and concluded this would fade with the fatigue of battle.

Once he was confident that the wounds would no longer cause any further harm, he rose to his feet and turned to go to find some bacta. Luckily a young apprentice had taken initiative and brought some on seeing the scene, and handed it to Dasquian. Applying the patches to the partially tended wounds, he then began to very gently press his mind upon hers, trying to rouse her mind from its hazy state.

“If you can hear me, tell me your name.”

Jana Silthron
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:57:06 AM
I can barely make out what the man above me is saying. The pain in my wing and stomach is beyond any that I have ever felt. I slowly open on eye and look up at him. I try to get a message across to him through the force, unable to speek through my mouth right now.

"Jana Silthron. I.. must get to the jedi!'

I pass out again after that is sent to him.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:15:21 AM
In the time Jana was unconscious she was moved. By Dasquian and some medics, she was carried to a small medical area within the recruitment center, and laid upon a soft-topped table, on which the medic’s furthered their tending to her. Bandages and gauze were applied, as was bacta, to quicken the rate at which her wounds sealed over and also to speed up the process of waking her. After some time Dasquian, who had been standing over her all the while, saw a flutter as her eyes half opened.

“Don’t worry. You’re in the walls of the Jedi Order now, Miss,” he said, offering a comforting smile.

“My name is Dasquian Belargic, I am a Knight and Council member here… how are you feeling Miss Silthron?”

Jana Silthron
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:01:32 PM
I groaned slightly and touched my bandaged stomach.

"What happened? How did I get here?"

I looked up at the being that was leaning over me. He looked as though he was telling the truth about the jedi. I looked around at the other people in the room. One was checking out the wound on my shoulder while the others made sure that all my vital signs were alright. I then remembered what happened.

"Where did that guy go?"

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:37:53 AM
“I’m afraid no one was able to catch the man who left you here, Miss. It appears as though you have been in some form of fight, though I can assure you that in a short while you will be feeling a good deal better.”

Dasquian lofted a brow, “Do you have any idea of who that man was?”

Jana Silthron
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:53:44 PM
I looked around me again then back to the jedi.

"I'm not sure who he is. All I know is that he saved me."

A look of emotional pain shot across my face. I looked away from him.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:52:04 AM
With a wince, Dasquian felt half inclined to bend down towards the woman.

“Are you alright? Is there anyone you would like me to contact to come and collect you… or is there something else I can do to help?”

Jana Silthron
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:24:51 PM
I slowly shook my head and closed my eyes a second. I then opened them and looked back at the man.

"My family is dead. Killed by a sith. The man saved me from the sith but not before he had delivered me these wounds."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:05:03 PM
“I’m terribly sorry for your loss,” he said with a sigh, empathic – having lost his own wife to a Sith attack.

“… Would you like temporary board here within the Order to recover then?”

Jana Silthron
Nov 8th, 2002, 10:21:32 AM
I watched as the medics quickly finished binding my wounds and sat up. I looked back to the man.

"Actualy I was hopeing if it is posable that I might join the order. I fear that I have no were else to go."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 8th, 2002, 11:45:48 AM
“Ah, I see!” he exclaimed.

“Well that can be done, though unfortunately not this instant… like all applicants you must justify your reasons for wishing to join.”

Jana Silthron
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:22:11 PM
My answer was simple enough. Which is why I wasnt sure if they would take it.

"To keep what happened to me from happening to other beings."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:50:56 AM
“If there is no revenge in your reasoning, then that is a sound motive. However,” he said,

“That in itself will not gain you entrance. Can you guarantee that you will follow the path a Jedi walks? It is not easy, and is littered with danger. Many will feel hate for you, even those you are trying to help may do so… can you accept this?”

Jana Silthron
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:33:12 AM
I nodded once but firmly.

"I can accept the fact that I may be hated. Please accept me into the order."

Xazor Elessar
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:27:22 AM
ooc: Dasq is gone for some time because he's moving...but you're accepted to the Order. :)

Jana Silthron
Nov 29th, 2002, 10:55:32 AM
ooc: To late Xaz. I continued with her story line after he stoped posting. Thats the thread you are in in the RP area.

Kay/Jana

(I'll send you a PM)