PDA

View Full Version : The beginning of the Fiend Cell

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:46:16 AM
:: I stood back as the cryogenic tube opened and the black liquid spilled out onto the durasteel floor. I looked up and smiled. My first genetic expirement was complete. Named Epyon, this project was the genesis of my armegedon. If this one was a sucess than the operation would begin. Epyon so far was statistacally perfect, but now it was up to him. The downloaded information had been grafted into his brain and he was 10 times smarter than those other ignorant beings.
The mechanical supports withdrew from the now functional body of the specimen and my eyes flared. The specially created cells I called the Fiend cells were very apparent in Epyon. His eyes were red as mine and the veins at his temples were black. But this wouldn't do, he looked too much like me for the moment. I couldn't let this kind of thing out yet. The helmet I had prepared sat upon the work table and I picked it up and approached Epyon. Epyon's black suit glistened in detail, this was a masterpiece, I was so proud for myself, well... not really, this was just going to be too fun though.::