PDA

View Full Version : Remember Me?(closed)

Videl
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:19:36 AM
A cloaked woman walked through town, from her hand dripped blood but it wasn't her own. The victim had been an innocent but she didn't care, Videl was far beyond caring anymore. Her gaze was distant as she walked, her face stained with blood as well. A bit more dripped from her brown spiked hair that fell in tendril strands over one of her eyes. Two dark shapes followed a short distance behind, a battle-scarred wolf and a panther who also bore bloodstains all over but mostly on their muzzles. Videl's eyes wandered the streets as if daring someone to say anything.

Inu
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:25:41 PM
"Videl Ryu. From the chamber incident in the Sith Order. Last I remember, you were going to kill my former master."

Inu doesn't mention his name. The man was hardly worthy of his title. Inu, however, had been very impressed with Videl.

"And why not, Videl?"

He grins wildly.

"You've got the means."

Videl
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:31:38 PM
"Other things in the way, I doubt the Order would have liked me to dirty the floors...besides he could easily be killed at my leisure."

Her eyes were cold as she spoke but her usual sparks danced within them. Her pets growled slightly, wondering if their master wanted them to attack the stranger but Videl gave them no sign.

"You seem to know more than you should of me, young one..."

She said quietly as she threw back the hood of her cloak but she didn't draw any weapons, Videl only used them when she felt like it.

Inu
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:33:42 PM
"After your appearance at the chamber, I did a bit of research...You are a vicious warrior, bordering a berserk fury at times. I should like to test my mettle against one such as yourself."

Videl
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:39:36 PM
Videl chuckled softly.

"Think you can handle me, young one?"

She laughed a bit more, new Sith today, didn't know what they were dealing with. In her present look and mood, this one seemed to have a death wish still Videl was never one to turn down an offer.

"......if you wish but don't expect me to be nice due to your experience level...."

Her pets bared their fangs and put their ears back, so this one wanted their master, they readied themselves until Videl made a small gesture to them that meant back off.

Inu
Nov 13th, 2002, 12:43:24 PM
Inu stands from where he sits atop one of the roofs, his katana unsheathed, transformed, slung lazily over his shoulder.

"I don't expect mercy. I don't expect to win. All I need is the experience that is to be gained from fighting you."

He jumps down into the street and faces her.

"Begin when you're ready. I've been ready for a while now."

Videl
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:47:29 PM
Videl smiled wryly.

"Feel free to make the first move because I will be making the last..."

Still Videl drew no weapon, she could handle any weapon with the force and she had more weapons than god stored on her person and sewn into her cloak. She could draw whatever she felt necassary when the time came until then she waited calmly while on the inside her blood boiled for the fight to begin.

Inu
Nov 13th, 2002, 05:37:38 PM
Inu sets his stance, feet parallel, standing in a low squat with his torso bolt upright, katana held low. He moves with a quick shuffling of the feet, keeping his center of gravity balanced at all times, and lunged with a strike at her forehead.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:48:12 AM
Videl waited until he was almost touching her forehead with the blade before kneeing him in the stomach then bringing both fists down on his back.

"Too slow, young one..."

She chuckled then purposefully, trying to get him angry, she preferred an all out battle.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:03:36 AM
Inu's eyes flared and he wheeled on her, striking with a horizontal cut.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:40:55 PM
Videl blocked his blade partialy with the force as she jumped up. She came down, brandishing a short katana which she held poised to strike.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:48:45 PM
Their blades clash, bringing the pair nose to nose.

"Just playing around, are you?"

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 02:57:21 PM
Videl smiled wryly.

"For now....just warming up a bit first, besides I always test my opponent a little bit in the beginning."

She smirked as she tapped into the force and lightning began to surge from her body before she shocked him severly. It was true she was playing for now but she wanted him angry before she got going, anger brought better fights in her opinion, she knew toying with him would bring it out.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:02:42 PM
Inu gritted his teeth. Electrocution? He'd been tested against electricty after his creation...It hurt like hell, but he refused to buckle. His eyes narrowed and his teeth ground together, he dug in his stance, not giving in, but it was sapping his strength. By now Inu's rage was at its peak, he wasn't getting much angrier than that. He pulled back a fist and plunged it into Videl's stomach, going under the swords.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:07:21 PM
Videl buckled slightly but the smirk never left her face.

"Hmm, another person that thinks to go under the blades, not many that do around here."

She struck back with a backhand to his face before grabbing him with the force and lifting him as she continued to shock him.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:10:02 PM
Inu growled low, lifted into the air on tendrils of Force lightning. She had power...power like he'd never seen. He throws his blade at her. If she doesn't move, it'll run her through.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:15:38 PM
Videl blocked the blade with the force as well.

"Interesting..."

She said quietly, before let him drop, his feet hardly hit the ground before she did a flip kick to his face then stood defensively in front of him.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:20:35 PM
Inu got a hand between Videl and his face, pushing her away. He fell to one knee, refusing to give up, but knowing that continuing was futile. Behind Videl his blade lifted off the ground and flew like a spinning disk toward her.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:25:52 PM
Videl looked back a little but didn't turn her head before she took the rifle she carried off of her shoulder and flung it at the blade. It hit the hilt of it and knocked it away.

"Interesting, you seem to be creative, young one, a trait lacking in most warriors these days."

She smirked wryly before picking him up with the force and slamming him through a building wall.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:28:27 PM
Inu's body broke through the wall, throwing up clouds of plaster and dust. His katana dove into the shround, and moments later the Jackel could be seen silhouetted in the smoke.

"I'm not like most warriors these days."

The shadow faded and Inu struck from behind, moving with a speed born of the Force.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:34:18 PM
Videl smirked as a clang was heard.

"My back isn't the best place to attack, I have a small arsenal of weapons there."

She turned swiftly and flipped over him and kicked him in the back after she landed.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:35:59 PM
Inu rolled with it and came up in a sloppy version of his earlier stance, fatigue tugging at his muscles, strength sapped from her Force lightning. He wouldn't give in.

"What does it matter if I break your weapons or your bones? Either way, it's damage."

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:42:09 PM
"Won't help your case to break my weapons, there's tons more where those came from."

She moved forward and grabbed him by the neck, lifting him slightly off the ground.

"Now don't tell me you're weakening already..."

She grimaced in annoyance before she stabbed a sai into his shoulder to hold him against the wall before she shocked him again, the metal increasing the pain of the shock.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:46:03 PM
Inu glared.

"Weakening? Hardly!"

Inu curled his legs and kicked her away, tearing himself from the wall. He leans back against it, legs shaky. He will know this Force lightning skill. It is a useful ability. He steps away, brandishing his katana. By now he can't attack without stumbling, he is, as the phrase goes, up the creek.

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:51:03 PM
Videl sighed, it seemed the battle was pretty much over, still she knew he wouldn't stop unless she made him. She moved forward and slammed her knee into his stomach then grabbed him from behind and locked up his arms. Without a moments hesistation, she yanked one arm outward, dislocating his arm before she let him go.

"You fight well enough but you need to learn when to give in..."

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 03:54:13 PM
Inu didn't make a sound as his shoulder was dislocated. All he did was sheath his sword.

"Give in? If I gave in, it would be a sign of weakness."

Videl
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:03:15 PM
"True but you can't always win, there are times when you have to understand that you have to back down, you are far below my power level as you are now. If I was serious now, you would be dead."

Videl's eyes were cold again, true she was a healer one of the few Sith ones but she thought better of it, he needed the pain of his injuries to learn his lesson.

"I suggest you get home and mull that over for a bit, besides I can see in your mind that there's others that would miss you if you left them behind."

Videl turned her back to him and walked away, her family had been killed when she was young, she wouldn't have that happen by her hand.

Inu
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:15:52 PM
Inu's lip curled into a sneer. Very well. He turned and walked away.