PDA

View Full Version : Who's Online

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:18:08 PM
Is something wrong with it? Everytime I click it keeps saying that I am either not logged in or it is disabled.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:21:21 PM
It could be your cookies. If you are following a bookmark that leads you to www.swforums.net and then you click a link to Who's Online that may contain the sw-fans.net URL, it uses a seperate cookie from the one for www.swforums.net. Try making sure you are logged in at both addies and if you continue to have problems delete all your browser cookies and try again.

If you are using Internet Explorer, close all your browser windows and open up the windows control panel, double click Internet and delete the cookies with that button. After doing that, login at both www.sw-fans.net and www.swforums.net and it shouldn't do that to you any more.

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:21:27 PM
Are you at the wrong site? I had this problem, as I was going to the URL with the IP address.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:22:33 PM
Yep, that could do it too, that would be an even different browser cookie.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:57:00 PM
Got it fixed now, thanks I had to log on to Sw-Fans.net that was the problem.

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:00:05 PM
Thats the third mod today to do that ;)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:00:40 PM
I've done as much repair to our templates as I can making as many links as possible what they call relative links, meaning that if you come to swforums.net, almost any link on the page will keep you at swforums.net and the same goes for if you come to sw-fans.net.

Hopefully that may solve some of the problems.

Nupraptor
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:17:16 AM
I'm still using the IP. :)

ReaperFett
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:00:12 AM
MOST works. I was doing it for a long time. But when I logged out as Fett to post, it wasnt working.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:22:47 PM
At least I know I wasn't the only one doing it :)