PDA

View Full Version : A new home...Weird(Open)

Ken Finley
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:16:04 PM
Now that ken was part of the GJO he better start living like one. No more rat infested hotels or sleeping in his ship "Q" now he and his droid Q9-X2 had a home a real home. But what room? He was 10 Foot 4 inch tall so a small room would not do.

"Welli guess i'll take this one" as he see's an empty room.

He gose inside a takes his bag and puts it in the corrner and sits down with the door wide open.

"Home Sweet Home... I Guess"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:03:26 PM
' Welcome....and Blessed be' Said a voice behind him, a kind and gentle one at that. Kelts face was a full smile, he looked genuinly warm and loving, his body stature was manly and warrior like but he looked realy quite gentle in the face. 'I take it your Mr. Finley' He said nodding.

Ken Finley
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:38:45 AM
Ken felt someone come up behind him, so the Big Trogorion turns around to meet the newcomer. But first the says

"Q9 go plug into a power sorce and shut off for now please"

Then he turns to Kelt

"Hi. Yes I am Ken Finley. Why?"

Ken sits down so that Kelt and him are seeing eye to eye.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:29:03 AM
'Oh no reason, just here to welcome you..i err...live next door..' He smiled and gentured to the right of him. ' If i cant get to know the people next door who am i to get to know?..He chuckled.

Ken Finley
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:45:46 PM
"Sorry I'm so hostile I almost got into a fight with Preint and i was a bounty hunter so i dont trust anyone yet. Exept Q9-X2 over there."

Ken is wondering how he will ever adjust to this life.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:28:42 AM
' You know i was scared when i came here, i wasof another order at the time, you see im a crusader from another planet that still lives in feudal times, i knew nothing of technology or todays regeam, but i pualled through..and i think so will you...' He smilled and nodded.

Ken Finley
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:02:33 PM
"Thanks. bye the way what were you cusading for and against"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:24:51 PM
' The same as a jedi..only we fight for freedom..not let it idley pass us by...' He smiled.

Ken Finley
Nov 11th, 2002, 06:02:02 AM
"Ah looks like alot of people have to fight for what should be given. You see i was a save to the empire becouse of me hieght and strength. Now that was fun"

Yeh right Ken thinks to him self fun HA he was almost killed a good number of times while in captivity