PDA

View Full Version : Catching Up (Dae Jinn)

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:07:12 PM
Kack walked into the Jedi Bar and sat down in his regular booth in the corner. The usual tarnished R2 unit rolled up, smelling of booze, and asked Kack for his order.

"The usual Jawa Juice."

Kack sat back in the booth, his hood over his head, covering his face in shadow, and waited.

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:23:30 PM
Daetana entered the Jedi B&G, her black Sith robes flowing down to the floor. She handed over her saber and katana and stepped inside.

She walked towards the bar, pushing back her hood and cloak, underneath which she wore a black crop t, black leather pants and boots. Sitting on a stool, she smiled at the bar-tender.

"Vodka, please."

She took a look around, watching all the Jedis going about their business. Then she noticed a familar scent. She smiled, taking her drink and walking over.

"Hello Kack, it's been awhile."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:28:45 PM
Kack smiled behind his hood. He face still hidden by the shadows.

"Nice to see you again too Dae. Please, take a seat. I'd offer to buy you a drink but I see you've already gotten your vodka."

The rusted R2 unit returned with Kack's drink and set it on the table. Kack set some credits on the astromech's tray.

"Thank you my little friend."

Kack turned his attention back to Dae.

"It's always nice to see your beautiful face. So tell me, what's new in the world of Daetana Jinn?"

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:32:46 PM
" A lot of things...." Her eyes were suddenly sad, she looked away. " Some good, some bad..."

She looked back up at him, smiling a little. "How have you been Kack?"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:37:50 PM
Kack's face turned solemn. He could feel Dae's sadness.

"I am sorry Dae. I have been good, I spend a lot of time training. But I have been well."

Kack put his hand on the Sith's.

"Tell me, what troubles you so?"

His eyes were full of compassion for his friend.

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:46:25 PM
"Hmm, would you like to hear about my failed marriage? The baby that I lost? Or the man who I love who's mission in life is to destroy all Darksiders?"

She sighed, stroking his hand absent-mindedly. "I'm sorry. Things haven't been the greatest these last few weeks. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, though"
She smiled at him softly. "Still training? Not a knight yet?"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:55:25 PM
Kack's stern expression turned sad.

"I am truly sorry, Dae. You know my heart goes out to you."

He gripped her hand a little tighter for comfort.

"But, yes I am still a padawan. This whole Knighthood thing takes awhile."

He faked a smile. But Kack knew that Dae could see right through it.

"Can I buy you another drink? Your vodka is almost gone."

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:05:24 PM
She shook her head. "I'm fine. And it's okay...I guess."

She laughed a little at his fake smile." Too bad, I think you'd make a wonderful knight. Maybe I should talk with your master"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:08:42 PM
"Unfortunately, it isn't vey much his say. It's mostly other members. I have to be nominated. But thanks for your vote of confidence."

Kack smiled again, a real one this time. He brought Dae's hand up to his mouth and kissed it gently.

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:25:53 PM
Her cheeks flushed slightly and her smile warmed.
"I know one day you'll be a fine Jedi Knight, and then a Jedi master"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:59:41 PM
Kack gave Dae a slight bow from his sitting position.

"I am most grateful for your faith, Dae. And I am sure you will become a powerful Sith. I hope that we are never forced to duel in the future. That would be a sad day."

Dae Jinn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:16:52 PM
She laughed.
"I doubt that...I don't do much fighting anyways, let alone against a JedI I consider a friend. That would just be....weird..."
She finished up her drink, setting the empty glass back onto the table.
"I'm not sure about my future...As a Sith anyways."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:56:15 PM
Kack waved to the R2 unit to get Dae and him another drink. The little droid responded quickly with a Jawa Juice and a vodka.

"Not so sure about your future? Why's that?? Have you ever considered following in your brother's footsteps and becoming a Jedi? You already have some training in the Force."

Kack smirked as he sipped on his Jawa Juice.

Dae Jinn
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:07:13 PM
"No....It's weird....Hard to explain." She sighed heavily, looking down at the table. "I really....care about this man, Jeran, He hunts the Darkside....it just hurts me..."
Her eyes started to water and she sniffled, trying to hold the tears in.

Kack Mebuff
Nov 5th, 2002, 02:03:10 PM
Kack held Dae's hand. "Then why not let go of your hate? And leave the Darkside behind? There is good in you, I can feel it. There is no need for you to stay with the Sith."

Dae Jinn
Nov 5th, 2002, 02:12:58 PM
"I can't...I don't hate...I know I'm not like other Sith, but I can't just change like that, I can't be a Jedi, I can't be a lightsider."
She looked down, tears starting to form.

Kack Mebuff
Nov 5th, 2002, 02:55:31 PM
Kack wiped the tears from Dae's face.

"Have you considered being a Shadow Jedi? One who utilizes both the lightside and the darkside of the Force. That way you wouldn't have to worry about being on either side. It's a nuetral position for Force users."

Kack offered a slight smile.

"Here, drink."

Kack pushed Dae's vodka towards her.

Dae Jinn
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:32:47 PM
She laughed softly, holding the glass cupped in her hands. "No.....I don't know what I'm going to do...."

She mumbled, looking down at her drink. She sighed. "Oh well...."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:45:34 PM
Kack picked up his glass of Jawa Juice and raised it in the air.

"Well then, a toast to the future, whatever it holds."

Dae Jinn
Nov 13th, 2002, 11:56:21 PM
Dae smirked and raised her glass, clinking it gently against Kacks.
"To the future then." She tilted her head back, glass to her lips, downing the clear liquor in one gulp. "Ahh, good stuff."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:24:56 PM
Kack smirked. It had been a long time since he had seen Daetana smile.

"So what are your plans for the evening? Anything interesting?"

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:28:34 PM
:Just hanging around...Now that the Jedi have moved to Coruscant, Yogs is closer to home." She laughed again. "What are you up to? More training?"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:41:39 PM
"No, not tonight. I have the evening off. I've been training intensly with Master Dasquian and a friend, Count Kindo, to improve my skills."

Kack took a sip of his Jawa Juice, and emptied the glass. He furrowed his brow as he looked into his glass.

"Damn."

Kack motioned for the little R2 unit to come refill his glass. The rusted little droid now reeked of liquor. He could be smelled from 3 meters away.

"I'll have another Jawa Juice, and a vodka for the lady."

As the server droid rolled away, Kack continued ...

"So, yeah, I've been working on my combat, my healing powers, and my altering powers. It's a lot of work, but it'll be worth it in the end. Each day I become more and more powerful. I'm very excited."

The R2 unit returned with Kack's and Daetana's drinks. He beeped and whirred the price, and Kack placed the proper amount of credits on the little droid's tray.

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 04:46:35 PM
"Fun fun...Been doing my usual...Other than, that guy, everything is ...normal, well, as normal as can be."

She downed her new drink and sighed." It's kinda...boring."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:10:57 PM
"Yeah, life gets like that sometimes. How's your training going? Getting anywhere?"

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2002, 07:22:58 PM
She shrugged. "I don't really train, not like you do anyways...My fellow apprentices, my sisters, and I go out for fun once and while. But that's it. Master is busy else-where I guess. No biggie."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 16th, 2002, 03:04:45 PM
"Hmmmmmm ... perhaps I could help you with some of your Force training."

Kack smiled slightly.

Dae Jinn
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:44:03 PM
"Maybe. I don't want to get you into trouble with the other Jedis."
She smiled back at him. "But it'd be appreciated none the less"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:37:44 PM
"We could practice or whatever outside of the Jedi Grounds. That would secure my own safety."

Kack winked at Dae. ;)

"So what do you say?"

Dae Jinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:03:20 PM
"Sure, just name where and when and I'm there" ;) She winked back.

Kack Mebuff
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:35:25 PM
"Good to hear. I'm sure we can learn a lot from each other."

Kack leaned across the table and kissed Dae on the cheek.

Dae Jinn
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:42:29 PM
She blushed a little and laughed. "Not that kinda learning" :lol

Kack Mebuff
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:49:07 PM
Kack laughed.

"I know, I know."

Kack stood up from the table and bowed.

"But I must be going. It was a pleasure as always Daetana. I will see you soon."

He placed a hand on her shoulder as he walked past.

Dae Jinn
Nov 19th, 2002, 08:13:18 PM
"Good to see you too, Kack. See you later."