PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Assistance

Daren Trevelan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:26:19 PM
I am supposed to be taking over a planet for my faction.

However...I don't know the rules for planetary takeovers here, can someone brief me?

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:06:49 PM
The only rules are; keep it practical and believable (our general common sense rules apply). There are no set stringent rules for it, though it is recommended that such a thread contain at least 50 posts or so, giving ample opportunity for resistance and/or defense be it from an internal or outside source.

Daren Trevelan
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:02:45 AM
Fifty posts seems a bit lengthy...suppose I did give ample time though it wasn't 50 or so posts since I generally make quite long posts at a time?

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:40:12 AM
On the subject of planetary takeovers, where can I find a complete list of all planet holdings at SWFans.net?

TheHolo.Net
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:56:25 AM
You will have to check with the groups themselves. The SWFans.net staff tried to keep that semi organized with the former Shipyards forums but that did not go so well and the forums were closed. The asset topics still remain in the Omega Outpost Conglomerate forum though, and could provide you with at least a starting point but I suspect they are somewhat out of date.

Taylor Millard
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:23:29 AM
I'm working on it. I know I can come up with the planets the Balmorran Empire has.

Wik Tayl Doon
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:37:34 AM
Imperial Remnant - Kamaar, Brita-Kajarro. And the Southern Hemi-sphere of Muunilist

Sokolov's group - Bastion, Yaga Minor, And the Northern Hemi-sphere of Muunilist. I think.