PDA

View Full Version : Full Throttle

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:26:18 PM
:D I finally found this game again! I played it way back when it first came out and I was too little to understand most of it, and then I lost it, and I just bought it for 5 dollars!

^_^; Please tell me someone else has heard of this game! It's so bloody great. I mean, it has wind up bunnies! When you let the wind-up bunnies go all at once, it plays a full-orchestra version of Flight of the Valkyries. When you only let one go, it plays it on a toy piano!

The game is simply awesome!

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:17:57 AM
Never heard of it o_O

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:19:54 AM
It came out in '95... It's one of LucasArt's better known games, actually. ^^;

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:20:42 AM
As opposed to, say, Monkey Island? :p

imported_Lance Stormrider
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:56:05 PM
Hmmmmmmm rings a bell......I can't remember clearly what the game was about...

Sanis Prent
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:10:59 AM
I loved that game!

Leeloo Mina
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:25:08 AM
I think I heard of it, but never played it.

Levi Argon
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:49:23 PM
"Full Throttle" was amazing and featured the voice of Mark Hammil too. :)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:56:02 AM
Ah, so that's why I've heard of it.

Ishan Shade
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:03:33 AM
Rex Nebular And The Cosmic Gender Bender

anyone remember that game???

Lady Vader
Nov 15th, 2002, 11:31:57 PM
Full Throttle was AWESOE! :rollin

And guess what ppl? They're coming out with a FULL THROTTLE II next year!!! :crack

Aaaahhhh... I love those crazy LucasArts games... all four Monkey Islands, The Dig, Sams and Max (which I might add, there's a second one in the making :D), Day of the Tenticle, Grim Fandango, Indy (a new one out next year!)... the list keeps growing. *here enter content sigh* :)

Sejah Haversh
Nov 19th, 2002, 09:53:49 PM
Dude! Somebody else played Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender! I'm not alone!

I still remember the twinkiefruit bush... And how when you take the binoculars off the calender, the things you can see. And the plastic Jesus, and how he drops the vase at the end. Not to mention the gender check system for driving a car...

Full Throttle rocked, and still does. Lucas needs to make more games like that. And Sierra needs to get off their duff and make more Kings Quest and Space Quest games. But not in 3-D, that's what killed Monkey Island 4. Well, that and the horrible jokes.

Monkey island is a riot, but for was awful. Haven't played Grim Fandango yet, but I'd like to.