PDA

View Full Version : A first step. (Rog)

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:49:20 PM
Maia sat on a bench in the training center. She had her eyes closed as she concentrated with the force. She lifted a large stone from the ground and moved it closer to her. It was what she wanted to teach Rog.

He had a very keen mind and was eager to learn. She was very proud of him for being as open and receptive to learning.

Maia settled the rock beside her and opened her eyes. She sent a message to her Padawan to meet her.

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:09:01 PM
Rognan was asked to meet his master Maia in the training center, her being his master wouldn't refuse this requst, he wouldn't refuse any unless he knew that it would not be wise for him to do.

He was just finishing his lunch when he looked at his clock and saw that he needed to hurry if he was going to be there intime. He put on his white Jedi robe and headed out the door. He ran saw fast as he could, almost hitting a few people before leaving the Living Quarter.

He saw almost there and still had some time so he started to jog looking for Maia, he saw her and went a little faster, but his speed boosting that happened at random kicked in and he ran strait to Maia. He tripped on the rock, hitting her off the bench they fell to the floor in a clump of bodys and bench.

"No, why did that have to happen, I wasn't even in a hurry then." Rognan said getting up and helped Maia to her feet. "I am so sorry about that, I dont know why this happens either."

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:22:03 PM
Maia's eyes widened as she was helped up from the floor. She brushed her skirt off and hid her smile with a lowered head.

"It seems we may need to work on your speed control. It also seems it comes naturally to you. No apologies necessary Rog, everyone has accidents." She sat back down on the bench and motioned for him to sit beside her.

"Well, today I would like to teach you how to control the environment around you. Lifting and maybe a little on your speed moves." She smiled softly at him.

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:57:18 AM
Rognan sat with carefully, not trying to start any speed boosts again. "But I dont like running into people its just embarassing. It happens so many times, I almost have a apology writen out for everytime it happens." He said looking at the floor and putting his hands on his knees.

"But how does one control the enviroment?" Rognan said wanting to change the subject from him to his training.

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 9th, 2002, 11:33:16 AM
"Don't worry Rog we will find a way for you to control it. As for controlling your environment, it is a matter of manipulating the things around you. From picking up a rock to cooling your body's temp. The force is a powerful tool that is therefor us o rely on. With your mind focused and at peace the force will flow easily and help you in what you need to do."

Rognan Dar
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:52:17 PM
"Ok, so be peaceful, I think I can do that. When do we start?" Rognan said putting his hands together infront of him and looked at Maia.