Xazor Elessar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:27:59 PM
Go to Recruitment Registration.....:)

Judas Escariot
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:34:45 PM
Funny

Xazor Elessar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:37:35 PM
Oh.......you already did. Sorry, wasn't aware...... :)

Judas Escariot
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:27:23 PM
Aaaah spoke too soon did ya heh heh

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:28:11 AM
um, D is technically taken already....

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:10:51 PM
I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone use D, so why don't you enlighten us as to who uses it.

Judas Escariot
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:13:01 AM
plz everything is taken!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:43:06 AM
by my IC mate, he uses him for his Sith alias.....Vinny has been using D for 2+ years....he's taking a break right now but he'll be back soon......

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 4th, 2002, 09:30:16 PM
Ah, I am sure he will.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:19:52 AM
I still think you can only lay claim to images for your main charachter... I ripped so many images of Dante from that Trailer... and Do I get to use one? NOOOOO!!!!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 5th, 2002, 01:51:40 AM
Laran was a variation of his main char, Vengence so yes he does hold claim to D....

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 5th, 2002, 02:21:00 PM
I don't see how one who doesn't even frequent the board can lay claim on an image, so another who does can't use it.

Kalia
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:26:03 PM
oh so anyone who doesn't go on the boards for a short time's pic is up for grabs? I think not and he's taking a break for personal reasons.....he'll be back soon enough.....besides just because someone doesn't use something for a little while doesn't make it free for everyone....say DT who uses Keanu, he doesn't use it often but it is still claimed by him...ya can't just base ownership on the fact that a person may not be here.....

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:27:07 PM
I would say something about using Christoph from V:TM, since I use him for Vega, but I'm far too lazy.

Kalia
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:34:09 PM
:lol this kind of thing is why we have a character listing at GJO to prevent misuse of one that is already taken.....besides say someone used your pics, Grev....you wouldn't want that would you? and neither would Vinny who is technically still here just not posting......

Inu
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:35:09 PM
Supposing this weekend on Saturday I took a week long break. I come back to find someone else using Inu-Yasha's pics. I returned, I'm still playing my character, so that guy can't use those pics. BUT, he says since I was "away" he's justified. I don't see how it follows.

Laran Katern
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:59:56 PM
I commend you on your taste, as it's both an excellent picture and fascinating character. However, Laran is far from "Dead" and will be back within a short period of time. I would sincerely appreciate it if another picture could be chosen. I would extend the same courtesy to another, I would expect it to be returned to myself. It is appreciated, and I thank you in advance. :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:26:08 PM
I am just saying, if the charachter is a Secondary, and is used roughly once a month at most, that the person who wants the image should contact the user and ask. I have seen people use the image I use to have in Sigs, and I don't care. I am not saying this charachter is me, but the closest image possible to me. When I finally get to take a good digital image of myself and edit it to place on the boards, then I can lay claim to an Image. I mean, you can't really stop them, they don't even belong to you. You just like the image so you lay claim to it. It is like saying, you like the rental car you rented, so it is yours and no one else can drive it. EVER, even after you return it.

Note: I think up new topics while I type, which explains the jumping around in my view. To lazy to change it.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:33:23 PM
*sighs* just drop it boys....the char belongs to Laran since he had it first....I'm tired of arguing with stupidity.....I would yell at any of you who used Iria since I use her for Videl, we do not need two of anything...just choose another person Judas, there's tons of pics of evil ppl on the net......

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:55:43 PM
Inu; there's a major difference in taking a break and what I'm speaking of. I've seen this guy frequently at the SWRoleplay forums, which is an universe that Ogre said was entirely seperate from this one, so basically he's using D over there but has him reserved on this forum incase he decides on jumping back over onto these forums, which isn't fair in my opinion. His last post was on 3/25/02, how can you compare that to taking a week off, Inu? You can't.

Sorreessa; arguing with stupidity, that's how you word it? Well, in my view, you've just discredited any point you've tried to make with that blatant statement of immaturity. Although I hate calling people 'immature' on the net, calling someone stupid because they disagree with you is about as childish as it gets.

In closing, all I was trying to say was Laran shouldn't be able to put a character on hold for that long, atleast not while he's RPing recently at another board. If it was really personal problems, and he was away from RPing but planning a return, I'd put it aside. But fact is, he's partaking over at SWRoleplay forums but his problems prevent him from posting over here?

I don't reserve my character pics over at SWRoleplay incase I decide to start RPing over there, and in this case I don't see any difference. But I'm not on the staff at these boards, I'm just voicing my own opinion on it, so I'll just let it be dropped; that is if I'm not labelled 'stupid' or an 'idiot' for posting this.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:16:27 PM
the last date bears no relevence, the reason it stopped on that date is because he was rping with me after that as Kitssarri....he was still active enough but moreso on swroleplay.....and I can call it stupidity if I so wish because the two of you are acting like children, you can't have everything you want so deal with it....b*tching at me isn't going to solve anything....I was merely defending a friend of mine's pics in the begining of this before the two of you started all this but he can't claim it crap.....at any rate, I will always defend a friend which I was trying to do until I could get him to point this out to him.....the fact of the matter is he doesn't want you using them and that should be it......he has a year over Judas in owning them at swfans and another year in ezboard.....with that said, I should hope there will be no more agruing over this because it's really trying my patience over something that is easily fixed by a pic change......

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:24:44 PM
I find it funny how you know so well that he has a year over Judas in using that image. Little do you know about Judas, and little do I know about him as well, but he could very well have used D longer than Laran; just not on SWFans. But you go again with your assumptions, displaying your ignorance without my aid, and calling us stupid.

You might want to edit your cute little charade at attempting to get around the language block, it doesn't bother me none, but they seem to be very strict on it here.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:32:15 PM
you're the one digging yourself into a hole not me.....unless Judas has been here before 2000, I highly doubt this....I hate to pull rank by date but it needs to be done, I'm not sure of Vinny's exact signup date as of ezboard but he has been using that image since about 6 months after I got here in Jan of 2000....and as the older rpers do, we all keep our pics to our name...once one is owned, it can not be used by another rper unless the other rper says so......

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:40:36 PM
Although I have a lot of points to make, I won't.

Laran is returning to the forums, or so he said he was, and the situation is solved. It's pointless for me to continue on, seeing how by tomorrow about four others will join in siding against me. I'll let this be my closing statement, and if anyone feels like swapping opinions with me, PM or IM me.

Vinny Red
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:09:42 PM
If it must be known, I've been part of this universe since it's inception on Ezboard following the merger between ezboard and the cc.net universe. I've been using D as my character's pic the entire time, save for a short period where Sepiroth was used. It is, is a common courtesy to change a pic when it the request has been made by someone who has been using the pic for a longer period of time. Numerous others in the past have asked for the same courtesy to be extended to them, I'm only asking the same. Yes I am currently on a break, yes I am returning. Yes I do post in Swr, yes I post here. It's not a big deal. I will be back here, once some things get sorted out.. I'm not trying to start something, or have some huge debate about anything. All I am doing in fact is asking for a small favour, a courtesy if you will. I would expect my request to be honored, as it has been in the past for countless other RP'ers.

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:02:49 PM
Your request is being honored, the way I saw it was you were reserving a character image while not even participating or even planning to participate on the boards, just because you had a previous time in the past. The point I'm trying to make isn't that you should give up D, I just saw it as you were preventing others from using the image just incase you were to decide on returning.

I see you've actual plans on returning to the forums, so I'd understand why you would want D reserved. I just saw the long gap in your absence and figured, "he's just holding the character for his own selfish reasons." Also, it was never really an offensive debate until the girl called me stupid.

Judas Escariot
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:50:40 PM
There, I guess everyone can stop arguing now!

Vinny Red
Nov 11th, 2002, 10:04:07 PM
Thanks, I appreciate that :)

Judas Escariot
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:43:17 PM
Anytime;)

ra hath
Nov 13th, 2002, 02:56:05 PM
:D

ra hath
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:21:21 PM
>D