PDA

View Full Version : A Dreamers Deception.(Wei Wu Wei)

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:02:01 PM
A clear lake, reflecting the moon. A serene setting untroubled by the touch of humanity. Glistening ripples playing across a wind blown surface. A quiet, still form laying on the bank. His face smooth with sleep. A shadow of a woman falls over the sleeping form, cool green eyes travel the prone body. A cruel smile twists ruby lips.

Reaching down she places her soft hand against his head. For a moment his brow knits in concern then relaxes. She enters the slumbers dream. Giving him what he craved the most. A vision of his love and wife.

Alana chanted softly as she entered Wei's dream. His mind was pure and untainted. She was here to change that.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:07:47 PM
Wei had been walking around outside when he had decided to take a nap. Little had he known that when he had fallen asleep he had slept right on into the night. Wei's sleep had been pretty much without dreams, but suddenly there was a dream about his wife.

"Ange..." he muttered in his sleep. There she was. He missed her. "Ange."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:18:03 PM
A soft mist surrounded the form of the dreamers fondest wish. Outstretched arms beckoned him in. A soft familiar voice called to him.

As he approached. A sweet fragrance, one he knew very well, enveloped him. A sweet embrace from a lover he missed. A body pressed to his. "Wei....I have missed you. There is so much I need to tell you. So many things I have learned. Come with me Wei." Her soft silken voice purred in his ear.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:20:39 PM
In Wei's dream, Ange held her arms to him and he found himself in a sweet embrace with the one he loved.

"Ok. Lead the way." He took his wife by the hand and let her lead him to where they were going. "Where are we going?"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:32:26 PM
Her hand tightened on his. She tugged him forward. A dark cloud formed over the once placid lake. She face was the only thing he kept his eyes on. "There is so much I have learned My sweet." Her voice was like a soft warm breeze.

"Come Wei, and see for yourself." Suddenly the scene changed, gone was the bank where Wei had fallen asleep. In it's place stood an old building.

"I found some old archives. They talk about the Jedi and hold wonderful information. I don't understand why it was hidden away like this." Her gentle laugh stirred Wei's heart. Her excitement for what she had found drew him on.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:34:12 PM
Wei smiled. "Really, like what? What have you found?" It was good to have been with Ange again.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:47:35 PM
The vision of Ange tugged him deeper into the building. A cold breeze washed over the two figures. "Wei, look. She pointed toward books. There bindings glowed with a soft blue light. The dank building stale air was perfumed by Ange's form.

"Come see..." She pulled him lose to her. Her soft lips kissing him. Stirring fond memories. She pulled him closer to the books. Her small hand reaching out to claim the book from the damp floor.

"I know this will be hard for you to understand, it was for me at first. We have been deceived my love." Ancient, yellowed pages ruffled in her hands. "It says in here that the Jedi at one time used both he light and the darkside to better there powers. It was used together to make a better place for everyone." Her earnest face looked up into Wei's. "Look..." She pointed to the text she spoke of.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:59:06 PM
Wei looked at the book. "Are you sure we were tricked?" Wei asked, taking the book from his wife. "There are several types of kung fu in the world, and even though all the forms go by the same name, they are sometimes very different."

Wei read the book. It sounded true enough. "Jedi learn the light so they will not be consumed by the darkness." Wei looked at the book. "It makes sense to me."

"So, what are you suggesting?" Wei asked, kissing Ange on the cheek. "That the council is bad because they keep the Darkside from us?"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:06:40 PM
"Wei they use the darkside to enhance there powers, they always have. They keep it from everyone. The masters do. They do not want anyone to be as powerful as they are." Her soft voice pleaded with him to understand.

"It s our right as Jedi to know these things. Look at it my love, it tells how we can embrace the two because neither is evil or good." She caressed his cheek. "They have been hunting me, the Jedi. They do not like that I have found them out. That everything they teach is a fallacy. We can have both worlds my love because in truth it is one." She put the book aside, and fitted her body into his. wrapping her arms around his waist. "I would never lie to you my love." She whispered softly.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:10:33 PM
Wei looked into Ange's green eyes. "I guess that must be the Darkside in them. Jedi are supposed to be without desire. Jedi are not supposed to be manipulating or controlling. The Darkside makes them that way. They are not real Jedi. I will protect you, my darling." Wei held her tightly and gave her a kiss.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:19:39 PM
"Wei my love, listen to me. It is the ones we know. The council of the Jedi. There was never any evil in what they named the darkside. It was a power they utilized and still use. They did not want anyone else to have it, so they called it evil. We must get the truth out. They want me dead for what know my love." Her soft green eyes filled with tears.

"It is the right of every Jedi to know what the Jedi council has done. They has been deceiving everyone." Her soft lips sought his out. "I have learned from the books Wei. I was able to enter your mind through it's power. This is me. I am truly here in your mind. What you see around you. I stand in this place now." She pulled his hand up to her chest so he could feel her heart beat. "I am with you now my love. I had to tell you before the council hunted me down. Only you can save me by getting the truth out."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:24:32 PM
Wei looked at her, worry on his face. It seemed so real. Her heartbeat felt so strong. "Where are you? I want to protect you."

Let the Council have their power. Let the others find out on their own. Wei had a bigger duty to perform: protect his wife. "Where can I find you?"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:38:28 PM
"Wei to save me you must tell what I have told you. You must unmask the council and there lies. They are the evil that holds the truth from the Jedi. The council are the deceivers of the true Jedi code." She said softly her hand gesturing to the books that lay in ruin.

"They hide behind a code that is a lie, created by the ones who call them selves our teachers." The figure of Ange turned at a noise. Her face went pale. "It's to late my love. They have found me, but it's not to ate for you to do what is right. Please my love let everyone know." She moved back into his arms. Kissing him with all the love she held for him. "I love you Wei never forget that.

A voice issued from the darkness. "You there, we told you not to come back here." Figures stepped forward. They wore the faces of the Jedi council and the masters of the GJO. "You cannot help me my love, what you see is my reality cast to your mind. I am sorry Wei I did not think they would know I was here again." Her eyes poured tears. Her ace twisted with fear.

She pulled her lightsaber and moved toward the figures that wore the faces of trusted Jedi. They to had there sabers extended. "The knowledge we have, Little Jedi, is for the masters alone. We teach what we feel is needed." There cold voices poured over the small form of Ange. They advanced on her. "Now you can die with the secrets you have learned."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:41:50 PM
Wei was soon wide awake. "Ange..." Wei was pale, his forehead covered with beads of sweat. Then he noticed Alana.

"And who are you?" Wei felt sick to his stomach. "Where did you come from?"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:49:10 PM
Alana looked down at the young Jedi. "I have come to tell you, that though I have no love for the Jedi. A woman who named herself Ange asked me to contact you. She was hurt badly by the ones you follow. She worries for your safety. I have tried to tell others of the deceptive Jedi." She turned from the Jedi and began to walk away.

"They hold her against her will and they will kill her Wei. Unless you get the truth of what she told you out." She looked back at him." That is her message to you Jedi." With that Alana was gone.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:56:33 PM
Wei sat on the ground confused. "They have Ange?" he asked aloud. "I don;t get it. She hasn't told anyone about it yet. All she did was find a book on accident.And it doesn;t make sense that the council would keep that info away from us. They would share it so we could get rid of the Sith menace easier."

Wei shuddered and wiped a tear from his eye. "Ange...where are you?I don;t get it." Wei laid back down and cried himself back to sleep.