i will never be loved
i will never be wrong
so i am royally ****ed - i am royally ****ed
ok - ok - ok - don't let them see me now
don't let them see me like this
i will never be young
i will never be loved
i will never be wrong
so i am royally ****ed - i am royally... i am royally... i am royally... ****ed ]

________

Her body a flash of colors, the creation moves in wild movements with the thrumming music of the nightclub. Her black hair spun through the air in thin dreadlocks, her fingers grasping absently at the rainbow lighting. In the rapid changes of light and quick motions, it was impossible to tell that Melicia was anything other than human.

When the song ended and a voice came on the overhead speaker announcing closing time, she reluctantly stopped moving. Her eyes glanced around as a few teenagers dressed in caked on make-up and heavy chains began to notice her differences, some even inching away. Melicia muttered under her breath, her tongue running over her lips. Their stares were getting tiresome. She lurched forward, shoving one of the boys out of the way. Half of them looked more freakish than she did. The creature pushed back a lock and head for the door grumpily.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:58:55 AM
Nightclubs aren't the Deliverator's kind of place. Never were, never will be. He's here on the insistence of a bunch of his friends...they think he needs to go out and..."have some fun". If he'd wanted this kind of experience, he'd have stayed at home, turned all the lights out, jacked the volume on his music, and turned on his strobe light. Now the place is closing, he's free to go home. But first he stands and starts to look for his friends. He wants the three wasted hours of his life back. He gives up after a few minutes, the crowd's too thick to find anyone, and heads for the door. There's this freaky chick stomping out, looks kinda pissed.

"So what's up? You just waste the past 3 hours of your life too?"

Gitane Blesse
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:08:42 PM
(ooc) Just noticed the wrong characterness of this post...Whatever. Don't care. ><

Her hair tossled as Melicia shook her head, her left eye shifting from its normal ice blue to a firey red that matched the left one's static color, the patch of Falleen scales on her left hip melting into more of an orange than green as her annoyance flared. "No.. Just dreading the next hours I'll waste searching for another crowd."

She didn't feel she needed to explain that she pefered crowds where her riff-raff features could blend in.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:20:40 PM
"Head for Ground Level. Worst place on the planet. Bright flashing lights, bass that deafens after mere seconds of exposure, and some of the nastiest crowds you'll ever see...they don't serve food there, just alcohol..."

The Deliverator shudders, there's one delivery he hopes he'll never have to make again.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:34:58 PM
"Not looking for a rough place." Stepping out onto the street, she placed her hands on her bare hips, tilting her head. What exactly did this man want from her? Tucking a dreadlock behind a pointed, light purple ear, she kept her eyes on hi, an untrusting gleam in them as the right settled back into its normal color range.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:50:49 PM
"Well what are you looking for then?"

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:16:19 PM
"Anything." Her shoulders shrugged as she took a few steps forward, her thigh-high platforms thumping lightly on the ground. She watched the street silently as cars passed, a few slurs occassionally being shouted out.

"Maybe some rock to hide under?" She muttered to herself, ignoring someone's shout as she edged back into the shadow cast off by the club.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:22:11 PM
The Deliverator frowns. Even he, the master of sarcastic wit and burning slammage, knows better than to what these beings are doing. They walk past a group of thugs, one shouts another insult at her. He finds himself thrown back into the alley he's standing in front of, locked in a dumpster as the Deliverator exercises his Force abilities.

"A rock to hide under? Why? Because you're different?"

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:33:28 PM
"Not quite, stud" Melicia stretched her rms, before pulling her hair back frm her face.

"I'm man-made, and have some part of any primary species out there.. But that's not the reason." Her boot scuffed against the ground as she kicked an empty can down the alley. "I hate people" She stated grimly.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:45:02 PM
Oh, there's something he can identify with.

"People do suck. Anything different they're afraid of, and they shun anyone who they feel is lower than they are. I catch all kinds of hell because I'm a Deliverator...it ain't a match for your trouble, but at least its something."

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:47:47 PM
"..Deliverator?" A grin spread across her face as she tried to hold back a laugh. Her hands cupped over her mouth, a light giggle echoing down the alley.

"I'm sorry.. I just... I've never heard someone refer to a delivery boy as..that."

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:49:43 PM
"Heh, its a gimmick...the company prides itself on its fast deliveries...thought 'delivery boy' was too commonplace, too plain. So...Deliverator."

He shrugs.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:54:37 PM
"You go by anything else?" She took a few steps toward him, her thumbs hooking with the sides of the lace-up black skirt.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:57:19 PM
"The Deliverator seems to work for everyone...sometimes TD...real name's Alex, though no one really calls me that anymore..."

Why not change that?

"Alex Aander. You are?"

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:53:53 PM
After a moment, Melicia held out her gloved hand, red and white fingertips visible. "Melicia Nephthys."

There was something about this human that let her stand talking with him without holding back the constant urge to rip his head off.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:10:25 PM
"Melicia. Cool. So..."

Now comes the part where he's supposed to carry a conversation...this is where his attempts at making friends usually fail. This is also why he was fired from his old job, and forced to take the one as a Deliverator.

"You got a job?"

Sure, why not talk about that? After all, they'd just got done talking about his.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:16:10 PM
"Nope.." She didn't plan to continue. She'd barely met this man, he didn't need to know her lifestyle.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:18:06 PM
He sighs, tries to think of what to say next. His stomach growls at him, he realizes he's had nothing to eat since noon.

"Hungry?"

Salem Ave
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:19:39 PM
If there was anything he detested more than people, it was clubs. Had he not been receiving a parcel from a clubgoer, he would never have set foot inside the rancid place. Thankfully now, however, he had escaped the fog of smoke and was out in the clear night air once again. As he fumbled with the brown-papered package on his walk along the street, he suddenly bumped into someone, letting out a hiss as a reflex action.

“Watch wherrre you’rrre going…”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:24:27 PM
Melicia growled softly as she looked at the man that had bumped into her.

"I'm not going anywhere," she snapped in reply. Her left eye flared up briefly in red before fading to a dull red. Looking him over, she frowned lightly and gave a small tug to the exposing mini and a quiet pout.

Salem Ave
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:26:47 PM
“Well move out of the way when you sss-ee someone coming, hmm?”

He gave the figure a once over; she looked like she had been sewn together, created from fabric or even the pieces of other peoples bodies. For a moment, he was curious, though he forced this away as he strode on past the girl and her oddly dressed friend.

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:28:32 PM
Who's this guy think he is?

"Dude, back off."

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:31:10 PM
"Hey!" Melicia stormed after the man. It hadn't been her fault that he couldn't see two people obviously standing to the side of the busy walkway. She wanted an apology, so, accidently forgetting about Alex, she went after one.

"Come back here!" her heavy boots clomped against the concrete before she grabbed for his shoulder to stop him, and maybe turn him around.

Salem Ave
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:32:51 PM
Jolted by the sudden touch, he wretched forward and the package slipped from his hands. Instantly he crumbled to his knees and craned out both hands, curling claws up through the air to catch it before it collided with the pavement. Luckly, he managed to do so, and got to his feet slowly. He inspected the wrapping, and then looked slowly back over his shoulder at the person who had tapped on his shoulder.

“… What?”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:37:33 PM
Her eyes widened as she watched him scramble so frantically to grab the package. Curiosity for what it may contain caused her eye to take on a greenish color as Melicia looked over the paper wrappings.

"..Why such the hurry?" Her voice took on a slightly softer tone, though a bit airy from her distracted focus.

Salem Ave
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:38:46 PM
“… I have to get thisss somewherrre,”

As he lifted the box to hold it beneath one arm, he heard something sloshing about inside of it and cringed.

“Now.”

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:39:05 PM
The Deliverator watched from the side. It was probably none of his business, but he didn't like the idea of leaving her to confront this guy alone.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:43:08 PM
The sickening noises only hightened her curiosity. The girl took a step toward him, a thin eyebrow arching.

"Want a ride, then? It'll get you wherever, faster." She wondered if he would be able to tell the difference that had taken place in her now bright green eye, and almost worried about whether he would be able to know what it meant.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:59:13 AM
For a moment he seemed to be hissing under his breath at something, though he was just trying to come to a conclusion. Finally deciding that if the woman could get him there faster it would be worth baring her company, he nodded.

"... Surrre."

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:08:08 AM
"This way, then." Melicia said, flicking a strand of hair back from her face. She turned around, leading him past the closing down nightclub, before turning around to the side of the building. Speeders were parked in a little area just off towards the back. The girl stopped at a rather bland-looking speeder, two or three identical to it within the lot. She smirked and gave a light nod. This would do. The idiot would just think he parked somewhere else.

Hopping into the speeder, she pulled a few tools from a pocket hidden at the top of her boot and started toying with the ignition. It only took a few seconds to get it started, luckily.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:11:05 AM
Salem eased himself down into the empty seat and positioned his packet in his lap. For a moment, he looked back towards the male who the girl had been walking with, and wondered whether he would be joining them – hopefully not. His face twisted somewhat as he stared down into his hands, fidgeting a bit in his seat.

“… Wym Strrreet… therrre’s a cold ssstorage place there.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:15:34 AM
"Storage..?" The creature backed the vehicle out and spun it towards the road before diving into the early-morning traffic. She glanced over at him with an arched eyebrow, her fingers tapping absently against the steering wheel.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:20:48 AM
Something inside the box scratched the sides. Eyes widening, Salem raised it and shook it back and forth quickly, causing a squeal before the movement died down.

“… Yesss. I need a frrreezing unit for this,” he replied finally, looking sideways.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:25:46 AM
"..So what's in the box?" She finally asked, settling back in the seat. Her eyes glanced over at him, taking in his features for the first time. When she looked back toward the line of traffic, she cursed loudly and swirved to the side to avoid hitting a large shipping truck. Muttering something foriegn under her breath, she turned down the nearest street. It was easier to go through alleys.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:30:32 AM
“… a Morrt.”

Noticing a look of confusion, he continued.

“.. Blood sssucking parrrasite, which attaches itself to a host and bleeds them drrry.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:32:59 AM
"You mean, like.. A little bugish Vampyre?" She lifted an eyebrow, her eye's color shifting back to an icy blue.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:34:36 AM
“Gamorrreans keep them as petsss…”

He imagined what it looked like, and half-smiled to himself.

“… But yesss… I sss-uppose it’s a little ‘vampyre’.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:36:21 AM
Tilting her head, she let the speeder cast through the alleys a smirk playing across her on lips.

"I think I might have some part of a Vampyre in me... spleen, or something."

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:38:15 AM
“Mussst be interrresting,” he remarked, obviously disinterested, though trying to at least stop her from prying further into his business by holding up her topic of conversation.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:40:55 AM
Rolling her eyes at his tone, she sped up a bit, her nails tapping absently against the metal wheel. If he didn't want to talk to her, she had no intentions of forcing him, or of holding a one-sided conversation.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:46:52 AM
Pressing talon-like fingertips up against the side of the box, he scratched it quietly, looking from it, to the girl … wondering what such a mish-mash of creatures would taste like.

“… fassster.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:50:53 AM
"..Ever taste formaldehyde?" She said absently as the speeder whirled down the alley. She abruptly turned a corner, before turning down another alley, her tendrils of hair whipping behind her.

"If you don't want to, then I wouldn't act upon those thoughts if I were you." She truthfully didn't know what he was thinking, but she could almost assume.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:58:50 AM
Looking down, he frowned, annoyed that she’d read his mind. Surely she couldn’t use the Force? If she could was she reading his mind now … Salem looked up at her and wondered, so thought about punching her in the face – just to see her reaction.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:02:25 AM
Glancing over at the vampyre, Melicia grinned lightly, turning the speeder fast and sharp enough to toss him against the side. Her eye flashed a bright yellow just before she slowed down just enough to prevent any other 'accidental' shoves like that.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:03:30 AM
Almost wanting to do it now, it took a lot of strength to hold back. Salem gave a slight snarl.

“That wasss uncalled forrr..”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:06:42 AM
"Sorry. Didn't mean to." She said as she looked at him, giving an almost apologetic shrug. "You're welcome to claim 'revenge' or some nonsense similar to that."

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:07:48 AM
“I’d rrrather you just got me to Wym sss-treet, then you can go back and play at yourrr little club,” he replied, with a hint of malice in his tone.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:09:55 AM
"Pfft.. I was only there to blend in," she said with a defensive tone. She licked her tongue absently across her lips, finally turning onto the requested street.

"So..where on Wym street?"

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:28:35 AM
Lifting a hand, he pointed out a small building in the center of a cluster of shops. It was fairly nondescript, and had a sign saying “JOES” above it. Once the car had pulled up outside, Salem clambered out and walked around the bonnet, towards the pavement.

“… You coming?”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:31:18 AM
"Didn't think I was invited.." She let the speeder shut down, shrugging a bit. She wouldn't necisserily mind tagging along, she was intrested, and on top of that, the man wasn't bad looking at all.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:34:42 AM
Lurching across to the door, he pushed inside. A short stout man greeted him, and accepted the parcel thankfully, eyeing Salem’s acquaintance all the while. The vampyre gave ‘Joe’ a pinch on his arm with two claws to get him to tear his eyes away, and motioned with the other hand towards the freezer.

“I want that otherrrr thing I gave you…”

The man nodded. He pushed the parcel, shrieking, into the fridge and pulled out a big bottle that looked like it held some form of dark liquor, which was corked at the top and wrapped in similar brown paper to the parcel. Salem paid ‘Joe’ and turned to look to Melicia – she would be his cab service for the evening.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:41:46 AM
Melicia yawned as she waited for him, not bothering to get out. Her feet were propped up, resting on the dashboard, as she studied the horribly chipped nailpolish on her nails, picking at it as a mild source of entertainment.

When she heard the sound of footsteps, she sat up and looked around. The boy still wasn't out yet. Instead, an officer was looming over her head.

Is this yours, ma'am? There was a hint of disgust in his voice as he got a good look at her.

"Why yes it is, officer." Melicia replied bitterly. She leaned over, pulling the glove compartment open when he asked for her registration. Her eyes widened a bit. A small blaster lay in a pile of papers. How convenient. She grabbed the small gun and sat up on her knees, pressing the tip to the man's forehead before firing.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:44:26 AM
There was a loud crack outside, as something hit the pavement. Salem half groaned. He leant to the side, looking out as Melicia lowered a blaster from the air, and a man in uniform slumped down the side of the speeder, blood spilling out around him. For a moment, he contemplated protesting, though simply waved goodbye to the now shocked Joe and climbed back into the transport. Leaning over the side, he looked down again at the trooper.

“What a wassste.”

Sitting back up, he looked to his driver and smirked.

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:46:36 AM
Half surprised by the smirk, Melicia settled back down in the seat and toyed with the ignition again.

"So..where to now?" She lifted an eyebrow, licking a drop of splattered blood from her cheek.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:47:55 AM
His shoulders rose and fell in a shrug.

“You choossse.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:49:57 AM
Stretching, she yawned and glanced at the clock. 4:36 AM

"Well, the ngiht is..not so young. So..." She leaned her head back and looked at the clouded, orangish sky. "I have absolutely no idea."

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:51:20 AM
Eyes rising up to the heavens too, Salem cringed.

“… Somewhere dark. Inssside.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 05:52:28 AM
"Anywhere you'd prefer?" She looked at him, tilting her head as locks of hair slid over her shoulder.

Salem Ave
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:01:29 AM
Salem shrugged, non-chalant.

“Not rrreally… anywhere, apart from that club.”

Melicia Nephthys
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:40:35 AM
Staring at the road, she drummed her fingers on the dashboard absently, in thought. At this time of the night, most everything would be closed. There was only one place left for her to go; home. She pulled away from the curb, spinning the speeder around and moving swiftly down the street.

Salem Ave
Nov 12th, 2002, 02:34:43 PM
“… What do you do?” he pulled out of mid-air, curious as to what such an unusual creature would work as.