PDA

View Full Version : Not necessarily stalking, just looking really hard (Lillian Snow... and Reason)

Fiend
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:35:10 AM
:: It had taken me a while but I'd found her. Why were girls so hard to hunt down? But once I found them it was pretty easy to mess them up from there. But I didn't want to mess this one up... she had this disease... and it just seemed to make her even more beauitful. But I had finally found her after the intial meeting. That dumb robot had said her name so many times and associated it with the GJO so much she hadn't been too hard. But this "mission was just to see her... She was about to walk out of the park... that place had no comparison to her but anyways...::

Lillian Snow
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:26:29 AM
Lillian stood off the park bench where she had been sitting and stretched lazily. It was such a carefree day, no worries...Even Reason seemed to be more at ease. She sighed and began to walk out of the park, on her way elsewhere, with no particular destination in mind.

Reason
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:31:38 AM
Reason's AI had learned some of human body language. Made the droid less intimidating. It had stood apart from Lillian, leaning casually against a tree. Now it watched her walk away and followed.

Fiend
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:45:05 PM
:: I leapt forward from where I had been standing and casually matched speed with Lillian. I noted Reason not too far away also.::

How are you today miss?

Lillian Snow
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:52:45 PM
"Oh...I'm fine..."

She didn't remember him, she'd been half concious when last they'd met.

"It's a beautiful day..."

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:24:49 AM
And so are you Miss Snow, I might add, but I agree, it is a very beautiful day since I saw you. How has your disease been recently?

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:29:07 AM
She smiled and giggled softly, she was feeling better than she had in a long time.

"I am fine...it has been less of a problem recently..."

She turned to look at him.

"What is your name?"

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:20:18 AM
Uhhhh... You can call me... Grey. Glad you've been doing well.

:: I ignored the use of my real name, she wouldn't know and it didn't matter right now. I just wanted to talk to her for a bit.::

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:22:44 AM
"Grey, it is nice to meet you. How have you been?"

Lillian matched him courtesy for courtesy, with a sweet smile on her face.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:28:14 AM
Well, thank you. Where might you be headed?

:: I figure maybe if she was going someplace I could give her a lift, I hadn't tracked her to any vehicle, so I assumed she didn't have one.::

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:34:42 AM
"I'm not really going anywhere..."

She thought for a moment.

"Maybe I might go get some ice cream, or a drink...its warm out."

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:47:46 AM
It is a bit warm today, allow me to treat you to a drink.

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:49:52 AM
"Um..okay..."

He was very kind, a perfect gentleman.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:01:53 AM
:: I took her arm and slowly led her to a small cafe along the boardwalk where they got a seat outside facing the ocean. I got her a drink and somehow I managed to surpress every thought of destruction while I maintained Lillian. Speaking of maintaining...::

Where is the robot thingy?

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:08:33 AM
Lillian smiled sheepishly.

"It's around here somewhere..."

Reason was never far. She pointed over Fiend's shoulder.

"There...across the street..."

Reason
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:09:57 AM
Reason stood across the street, giving Lillian some space, but close enough to defend her should the need arise.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:30:11 AM
Hey, how about you ditch the bot and come with me, I think I can heal that disease, but its on my ship, all the equipment that is. I meant to do this last time but Reason was a bit stalwart at not letting me near.

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:31:45 AM
The suddeness of the offer took Lillian aback. She'd just met him, and he was offering her a cure? And what did he mean "last time" he tried?

"Um...excuse me, but what did you just say?"

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:34:15 AM
I met you not too long ago Lillian. But you passed out and your disease overtook you. I used my force abilities to actually destroy a thrid of the disease. I couldn't do anymore thanks to Reason, but ever since then I've only thought of helping you and getting rid of the disease.

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:36:44 AM
"You..."

It came to her, slowly, in a haze.

"When Reason first appeared...that was you..."

The realization struck her like a fist.

"You were with that man...that tried to kill me!"

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:43:17 AM
I was with him but that man was mentally unstable, I had no clue what he was doing. If you remember, I tried to send him off, but in his insane manner, he continued. I had nothing to do with that! I swear. Ask Reason, I tried to help you while you were unconcious!

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:46:03 AM
Reason wouldn't answer her. It rarely spoke, unless it was to threaten someone.

"I...I'm not sure..."

It was almost too good to be true...she faltered, indecisive.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:50:20 AM
Look, I don't hang with the most popular groups of people and I had done some bad stuph too, but I figure if I could cure you, it would be like restarting. Turning over a new leaf ya know. So at least give me a chance! Just once!

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:53:56 AM
Lillian bit her lip, looking worriedly to Reason, wondering what her master would do in this situation. She wanted to believe it...but the galaxy's leading medical professionals hadn't been able to cure her...She coughed, no blood, but there was a slight taste of it in her mouth. The next cough would bring it up. She brought her handkerchief into her hand, hesitating still.

"Um...I'm still not sure..."

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:57:36 AM
:: My hand reached out and clasped her hand. ::

I'm dead serious, I can sense it, the disease, building up. I can get rid of it, just give me a chance!

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:00:22 AM
Lillian blushed deep red as he took her hand, looked into his eyes...

"I...I..."

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:07:58 AM
:: My deep red eyes gave a look of affection before I spoke.::

But unfortuanately, my ship has to stay in secret hiding for the moment, so don't mind it if you sudden;y get sleepy.

:: With a quick mental blast, Lillian was gone and in my arms. I saw Reason move like a switch blade and I ran. I was through the back and running past the buildings in a blur thanks to force speed.::

Reason
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:11:22 AM
Reason was off like a shot, blasting through the establishment and out the back. It could sense Fiend's bio-signature, and the form of Lillian unconcious in his arms. It opened its shoulders and fired a few blasts, careful of its aim while Fiend held Lillian.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:21:27 AM
I tunred around but kept moving backwards just as fast, holding Lillian in front of me I concentrated on Reason's shoulder's where the joints were visible. I could feel the wires withe the force and with a quick tug they were snapped apart. I turned and continued to run until I reached the waypoint. I loved my complex plans!
The sewer lid lifted up using the force and I jumped down. The sewer lid came slid back and glowed orange as I heated it and melted it to the road. I was soon at my ship within the sewers and quickly onboard, Lillian was placed in my bedroom and I headed to the cockpit. The guns and shields being the first thing I intiated.::

Reason
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:26:01 AM
Reason ceased to fire. A minor error, it could fix it on its own later on. But first, to save Lillian...It flicked open the blades on its wrists and cut the manhole open, then dropped into the sewers. It had lost them...but only for a moment. Reason spread its sensors out, seeking Lillian.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:31:07 AM
:: The ship's systems ignited and it took off down the main sewer until it hit the water fall that spread out to the ocean. The ship sailed free and was loose into the open sky. The ship hit atmosphere in no time and rocketed into space.::

Reason
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:34:08 AM
Reason detected the ship's emissions and came flying down the shaft. It pulled even with the front of the ship and was about to attack when it suddenly wheeled off into the atmosphere. Reason watched it go, then turned back. It was going to hijack a ship and chase them.

Fiend
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:47:45 AM
:: I left the atmosphere and quickly pulled up next to my real ship. I extended the boarding equipment and moved Lillian to the other ship. I set the autopilot to hit hyperspace in 3 minutes and then I headed to my ship also.
I placed Lillian in my room and then head to the cockpit. I watched the stolen ship hit hyperspace right before my own ship kicked in. Reason would be following the empty stolen ship, and he'd be reaching the other side of the galaxy too. My ship made the jump and I headed back to my quarters.::