strangers on the street
lovers while we sleep

perfect
you know this has to be
we always we're so free
we promised that we'd be
perfect

***</center>

After being helped by Jedi and recovering his health, Aevenon felt one thousand times better. He sat once again perched on the edge of a rooftop on Coruscant. High above the sun was hanging right in the center of the sky, and warmed his cheeks as he stared up from his seat into the light. The building he was sat upon was only a small one, thus as people walked by the looked up to the angelic figure and commented on his presence, though Cloak didn’t seem to care.

Two cobalt eyes flicked down from the ring of white above and roamed about the area slowly, trying to pick up on something his mind had felt. Something familiar.

Evelyn
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:38:28 PM
A blue-haired young woman walked by, her gloved hand shuffling through her hair. She was bored, and lately, Bast was no fun. Though she promised herself no more games, no more sex - Life had been pretty dull since then. She tilted her head to the side as she looked up to small building. Everybody seemed to look above to this man sitting there. A winged man.

An angel ? She asked herself.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:42:40 PM
From the others she stood out distinctively, not only due to the cerulean mop of hair, but because of the dark aura and alien attire. An almost habitual action at this point was to smile, and as he did so the tips of his wings fluttered slightly. On hearing her thoughts, he spoke back into her mind:

Not an angel, Evelyn.

Evelyn
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:17:50 PM
You're right.

Evelyn finally realized what he was. Those wings, that aura - If Slayn was able to do it for her, he would've been perfectly capable for that man. Though he seemed more part of Slayn than of Eve, she called herself stupid for not recognizing him earlier.

You're like me. She said, in a low monotone voice.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:31:41 AM
Apparently now people had not only picked up on Aevenon, but on the other odd looking figure that he was looking towards. With a light push, he landed down from the edge of the roofing with a barely audible thud. He ducked down beneath a canopy of cloth that had hung from the stall he had been sat upon, and watched Evelyn studiously for a moment before slowly approaching her.

I’ve been looking for you.

Evelyn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:11:26 AM
Really. Why ?

Evelyn's crimson eyes were locked on the winged stranger. Oddly, she didn't step back or went on the defensive with him. She almost felt like he understood her, but it was impossible. Nobody did. She noticed the people staring around and detached her eyes from him almost immediately.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:57:00 AM
Because I know we are the same.

The two staring silent at each other, expressions barely changing, must have seemed even more unusual. Thus, Aevenon finally spoke aloud, though in a whisper.

“Slayn made us both. We are kindred spirits.”

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:59:23 PM
Somehow, Evelyn was attracted to the stranger like a magnet. It wasn't physical or emotional attraction. Yet, at least. Finally, he spoke normally and Evelyn did the same.

"How do you know my name ? I don't know yours."

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:03:49 PM
“I know your name… I know so much about you.”

The want for Eve which Slayn had felt carried over suddenly into Aevenon, as his mind flooded with details of Eve’s past that she had entrusted into Slayn, and indeed items that Evelyn herself had spoken off.

“… I’m Aevenon.”

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:18:39 PM
Evelyn felt that Aevenon was more like Slayn, and because she was born out of Slayn's love for Eve and darkness altogether, the blue-haired girl felt like she already knew Aevenon for a long time. She approached him, her crimson eyes locking with his gaze.

"Aevenon." She repeated, almost in a whisper.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:22:46 PM
The crowds around them had become even more enthralled in the two, as the angelic figure took a step closer forward towards his counterpart, his head tilting somewhat out of curiosity. His bright cerulean eyes stared straight back down into Evelyn’s crimson gaze, and he felt compelled to reach out a hand to her. Though he was a darksider, it appeared that at this time her shadowy aura had been quelled somewhat and had given in to one of inquisitiveness.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:27:04 PM
"What do you know about me ...?" She murmured the question.

She tilted her head also, but in the opposite direction. It was hard to look away from his cerulean eyes, it felt as if their auras were magnets. That they were programed to feel this way. Programed - She didn't like that, but she couldn't resist.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:31:17 PM
“I know you were created from Eve Siren, by the person I was created from, out of his love for your origin. I know that Eve was a Sith Knight, trained by Rama Sha, at The Sith Empire… who longed for a Sith Lord named Dyne Darkforce…”

Wings shifting slightly in the wind, he folded one arm behind his back, the other hand still twitching to stretch out.

“… You are part of the Black Hand, where Slayn is also a member, though you are not his apprentice. You dislike what you are so much so that you try with all your will to go against it.”

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:34:18 PM
"I'm not surprised ... Everybody knows Eve Siren's life story."

Though she denied it, deep inside, it did surprise her that one she had never met before could know that much about her. She closed her eyes for a moment of silence before opening them again, still his cerulean eyes didn't move.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:36:43 PM
“Perhaps,” he replied with a light smile, though the happy expression faded within a few seconds.

What’s so terrible that you have to have such a big guard up, Evelyn?

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:39:32 PM
She knew she didn't have to tell him. She didn't usually give out any information of her, but somehow, he ....

"You said it yourself - I hate myself. Can you love yourself, after knowing where you come from ?"

Evelyn hated everything, from Eve to Slayn. She hated the fact that she wasn't like others. That she had to come from those two, but so did Aevenon. Why didn't he feel the same way ?

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:42:47 PM
Of course. Simply because I was borne from something imperfect does not mean I cannot lead a happy life. Don’t punish yourself because of your ‘parents’,

As he replied, it was noticed that people started to avoid the couple, and found less interest in their conversation – though this was partly Aevenon’s doing. He had spread his wings further, causing them to shade his whole body fully and half encompass Evelyn.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:46:32 PM
Evelyn watched his wings unfold behind his back and decided to do the same, except she was different. Two sort of tiny black wings formed behind her back, but they didn't directly touch her body, actually, it looked like they were floating. Unlike his, her black transparent wings were made out of the Force. Slowly, they grew larger and larger on her back until they were as big as Aevenon's.

"And everybody cares only for her. They don't care what happens to me. Nobody does." She continued, a dash of coldness in her tone.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:48:13 PM
I’m sure that’s not true, Evelyn.

He watched, curious, as the two dark wings formed behind Evelyn. It seemed as he could form images and shapes from the light, she could do the reverse and rend with shadow – it was ironic how though they were so different yet they were so alike.

Is that all that you want, someone to care for you?

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:50:13 PM
"...." Her gaze finally fell to the ground.

... Yes. She answered, almost ashamed.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:53:25 PM
He rolled his shoulders and inhaled quietly. With this small confirmation he allowed his wings to stretch further, the feathery tips curving around Evelyn’s body, though not touching her. Aevenon was a little unsure of his intentions, but what he was doing seem the right course of action and felt so natural.

“Let that person be me,” he whispered.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:56:46 PM
"Why would you want to do that ..?"

Evelyn canted her head to the other side now, her eyes lifting back up, looking up to him. She wasn't sure of anything anymore and that wasn't in her habits. She always planned and predicted everything but now ...

"Why ?" She asked again, but almost discreet.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:01:44 PM
Aevenon did not yet understand the concept of love, or lust for that matter, but he did understand one thing – that people needed companionship, and it seemed only right for two so alike to act as cohorts for one another. He completed the shell around Evelyn’s body, so that the edge of his wings nudged her inwards towards him very gently.

“Because it seems right.”

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:03:50 PM
Evelyn didn't understand the concept of love or lust either. She just knew how to play with attraction, but there was no such things as feelings for her. She didn't resist at being nudged forward. She didn't know if this was love or simply nothing at all - It just 'seems right'.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:07:49 PM
From his furthest back memories he dredged up ideas of courtship and romance, and plucked one out. He removed his arm from behind his back, and with the hope of Evelyn showing willingness to his advance, looped it out around her waist.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:10:11 PM
She let him do so. This was the first time she didn't feel forced into any physical contact. This was it - This was the second she decided to leave the Devil's Dolls and let this man care for her. She closed her eyes half-way softly, still not finding anything to say.
"...."

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:14:30 PM
No words were needed between the two. Their creations both similar caused their minds to be set almost to the same frequency and interlink at will. Aevenon smiled at this, and at what he had accomplished. It had taken little effort at all, but he’d succeeded in freeing Evelyn from chains that bound her to her negativity. Slipping his other arm around her frame, he moved on cautiously and bent his head towards hers, waiting to see if there was any hesitance from Evelyn.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:16:32 PM
Not one ounce of hesitance. Evelyn closed her crimson eyes and brushed her pale lips against Aevenon's, conscious that ever since they've been showing off their wings, the crowd's attention was back on them.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:22:07 PM
For the eyes watching them Aevenon gave a little flutter of his white-wings, the air shifting through the fine hair and down. The thoughts of those watching swept into his mind, unguarded, as some questioned the public display whilst others were warmed by the obvious happiness the two seemed to share in each others arms. Holding the kiss just so long as to linger for a few more seconds, he brushed his lips up and drew his head back, smiling down at Evelyn.

… see how easy that was?

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 02:25:08 PM
... It wasn't easy. She replied, but with a faint smile.

She lifted a hand and trailed it down his cheek. Now that was done, where will they go from here ? Thoughts of that kind rushed through her head, though she tried not to show it physically.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:37:13 AM
She might not have meant to, but Evelyn was allowing Aevenon to read her like an open book.

Why don’t we inform your friends at the… ‘Devils Dolls’ that you will be leaving…?

Evelyn
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:58:04 AM
I'm not sure how they will take it.

Her hand trailed down his cheek gently, then her fingertips rested on his chin, slightly brushing against his lips.

It, being the fact that I finally gave up for a man.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:57:15 AM
Surely they will understand that you do not wish to live a life of such degradation, Aevenon said, a tone of sincere concern in his voice.

He then added, testing the water, I would not allow you to debase yourself in such a way.

Evelyn
Nov 4th, 2002, 02:41:51 PM
Evelyn smiled faintly, putting a soft kiss on the corner of his lips after nodding lightly. She wasn't sure how her Master and the other girls would react to this, but at least, there was now an open spot on the team. And she wasn't forced to live under Eve's shadow anymore - She will be able to have her own story.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:22:47 AM
... Would you like to go any tell anyone now?

Aevenon was eager to test the reactions of Evelyn’s friends and peers, and this showed in the caged flutters of his wings.