PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Roleplaying Game

Taro Idol
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:05:06 AM
Okay. Firstly I'd like to apologise for committing probably the ultimate sin at this place. But I really like this roleplaying game and nobody to play it with. Does anybody know any forums that play it? Or does anybody fancy starting a forum?

Leeloo Mina
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:24:23 AM
No, the ultimate sin is if I'm wearing a SW shirt and someone asks me "Oh, you like that weird TV show."

:mad

Sene Unty
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:49:54 AM
What's Star Trek?!?!?!?! (:D)

Prometheus
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:23:55 AM
You find a forum I will join . SW is better in my opinion but Trek is cool also. When you find something let me know . Makeing one would be ok too . Just wont have many RPers at first. I will IM you if I see you on . I will spend some time today looking for one .

Nupraptor
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:28:18 AM
Personally, I can't see how roleplaying in the ST universe could be interesting. I mean, what do you do? Write about standing around on the bridge of the ship, occasionally swaying whenever you come under fire? :p

Sanis Prent
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:14:57 AM
I played the Star Trek CCG, and it was incredibly fun.

Nupraptor
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:17:37 AM
I'm sure the card game was. But I just can't fathom there being too much to do in an RP Universe.

Then again, I dislike fleet battles.

Sanis Prent
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:35:22 AM
I still have a binder full of my combined fleet. It was awesome :)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:55:47 AM
I sometimes watch people play the CCG at cons or the comic book store.. it looks sort of boring to me.. ^_^;

Taylor Millard
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:06:06 PM
I played the Table Top game once...I had a ton of fun.

Taro Idol
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:18:56 PM
I just like all the technical stuff about Star Trek - I didn't know there were so many different names and designs for a phaser! And then there's all the information on propulsion and warp drives!!!

Prometheus - we should talk sometime!

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:59:39 AM
I know more about Star Trek than I do Star Wars. But I'd prefer sticking to this universe, because I can get away with having no technological knowledge and whatnot. ^_^;

BUT if there's any part for somebody who almost permanently lives on a planet, I'm game. :)