PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down (open)

Lillian Snow
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:40:17 PM
Lillian sat alone at the far end of the Bar and Grill. It was nearly closed, but a few patrons still wandered the tables and sat with their drinks in hand. She was feeling particularly down tonight, for a number of reasons. She was weak and cowardly, she couldn't defend her own self...Protection was the story of her life. The looming figure of Reason nearby was a testament to that. She set her head on the table and cried.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:16:38 AM
Sameer entered the bar as usual. He looked around to find someone he knew, but couldn't as there were very few people there.

Sam noticed a young woman sitting all alone, looking sad. He approached her, hoping he might be able to help her feel better.

"Hello there! May I join you?" Sam asked with his sweetest smile.

Lillian Snow
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:16:52 AM
Lillian nodded, not picking her head up off the table.

Reason
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:22:54 AM
Reason drew a bead on Sameer, not trusting the man at all. But it didn't move, didn't bristle. So long as he made no hostile actions, Reason would allow him to sit with Lillian.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:34:01 AM
Pierce Tondry entered the GJO bar with his young son Jax on one arm. The two of them wandered over to a table (which happened to be near Lillian out of pure chance) and sat down, Pierce ordering food for the both of them. The waitress smiled at the small boy burbling and giggling happily, then left with the order.

Pierce relaxed back into his chair, only then noticing the large battle droid standing protectively over a young girl. The girl seemed to be upset and distressed, and as a Jedi, Pierce felt he should do something to try and help. But then, she already had someone talking to her, and besides- Pierce was here to have fun with his son.

Still... the presence of the battle droid made him nervous, for his son's sake.

He decided to keep an eye in that direction, just in case.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:09:40 PM
Sameer sat down. He hadn't noticed the battle droid either but as he did, he felt awkward.

"So what's wrong? You know, when I'm feeling low, I have a huge chocolate sundae, it helps me!"

On these words, Sam ordered two sundaes, one for him and the other for her.

Lillian Snow
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:18:44 PM
Lillian sat up and rubbed her eyes, trying to smile for Sameer.

"It...it's nothing...I...I just..."

It was so hard to talk about it...she hated having to talk about herself, and having to explain her problems.

Reason
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:40:22 PM
Another potential threat. Reason noted Pierce with a scan for weapons, then stood by, monitoring him as well as Sameer.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:34:14 AM
"You just what?..." Sameer asked her with a soft voice. He felt bad to see her so sad. "You know, you might not wanna talk about it, but everyone says it feels really better after you've done so."

Sam looked at her sad brown eyes, and it made him feel worse.

Lillian Snow
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:37:28 PM
"I...I had an encounter with a Sith..." she blurted finally. "I couldn't do anything to stop him...he would have killed me...I can't defend myself, Reason saved me...Later we met again and he tried to turn me to the darkside...he went into my mind and tried to control me, and I couldn't stop him..."

She set her head back on the table and burst into tears once more.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:49:19 PM
Kai entered the bar and grill, and sat down alone in the shadows.

Kai had silky straight reddish-brown hair, and striking crystal blue eyes. She was quite attractive and looked to be 17. At her side was a intricate sharp dagger, which looked rather rare. She wore tight clothing, that could be considered slutty.

She sighed, her thoughts drifting off.

'I have no damned life. I'm the queen of the damned, and I'm all alone.' she thought bitterly.

Biting her lip, she showed no sign of tears. She was tough as hell, and she didn't care any more.

But she wished someone, anyone, would come over.

Rognan Dar
Nov 4th, 2002, 06:51:52 PM
Rognan had just finished his meal when a attractive young woman sat down be herself. He was in a white Jedi robe that fit just right, and his green eyes looked at the female. She seemed sad, but didn't show it, but he knew she was. Being Lorrdian he could tell much about people just by the way they stood, sat, etc.

He walked over to the girl, caring a glass of water, stood infront of the table that she was sitting at.

"Mind if I join you?" He said looking into her eye's.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 4th, 2002, 07:04:25 PM
Kai looked up at the man who was standing in front of her, without moving her head. "No, not really," she said, gesturing him a chair.

Kai sighed, looking at the man who was dressed in a white robe and had green eyes.

"And,...who might you be?" she said, pushing her black and white 'stripped' hair out of her face.

OOC: Her hair is Christina Aguilera's style right now.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:33:56 PM
Rognan sat down in the chair that was apointed to him and took a drink of his water. "I'm Rognan Dar, Jedi padawan. May I ask how you are?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:45:13 PM
She watched him as he sat down. "I'm Kai," she said, forcing a smile.

"I don't know anyone here, or should I say, no one knows me," she said, knowing what she meant.

"This is my first time here," she tried to lower any unwanted questions so she wouldn't get an attitude. This was rare for her to actually be talking to someone, lately.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:34:37 PM
"Well its nice to meet you Kai." Rognan said feeling a bit shy to be talking to a attractive young woman. He was only sixteen and hadn't talked to much to girls, so this was a big step for him.

"Your first time is it, well then let my by you a first time drink, if you dont mind?" He said finishing his water.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:13:32 AM
Kai nodded, "Alright, something with alcohol." She didn't seem to be joking when she said that. She was dead serious.

She pushed back her hair to get it out of her way. She was so glad she wasn't 16, anymore. 16 goes with the word 'sweet'. If she had been 16 when her life changed forever, well, it just wouldn't fit her. She was glad to be 17 now.

She awaited his response.

Reason
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:46:55 PM
OOC: So much for character development...thanks for the hijack, Kai.

Reason lifted the table with relative ease and scooped Lillian up into its arms. Sameer didn't appear to be helping her in any way, therefore, he was a threat to her.

Stay away from Lillian Snow.

It scanned the bar. Pierce, Sameer, Kai, Rognan, even little Jax were burned into its memory and given a tag that ensured destruction: ENEMY. If any of them came within 10 feet of Lillian, they would be struck down on sight. The giant droid left the Bar and Grill, taking Lillian with it to the Living Quarters.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:12:20 PM
She watched the droid enter a different room, she didn't take much interest of it. She looked back at him, the man sitting across from her. He hadn't answered yet.

Then, for some reason, she looked down and blushed slightly. She didn't know why, maybe it was because he was kinda cute.

Or maybe it was because she had een ignoring her true feelings for awhile and someone had actually paid attention to her.

"Make that a water," she changed her mind for this reason, and smiled at him. She smiled for the first time in a long time. She was happy, now, in here. Talking to someone. She looked back up at him as she said that.

She awaited what he'd say next.

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2002, 07:49:50 PM
Rognan sturned away and rased a hand, and a driod came up. "Two waters." He said, and the driod rolled away to get his order.

"So what brings you here. Its not the only Bar around here, why this one.?

Kai Amamiya
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:15:25 AM
"No reason, really," she said. "What about you?"

She watched the droid leave and come back with their waters. She took his and set it down in front of him, then she took hers.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't know what to post.

Judas Escariot
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:16:46 PM
Judas walked into the bar. He sat at a stool, waved his hand to the bartender. The bartender came and served a beverage for him. He picks up his drink and drank a sip. Then...he saw her, he was stunned...at the site...he thought.

"Her...I haven't seen such a beautiful woman in my life."

He was awed by her appearance and wanted to speak to her, but he didn't want to just jump in because he thought it might be a bit inappropiate.

"How must I approach such beautiful eyes,.....no I can't...I can't, this is not me not me at all"

He veers away from looking at her but can't contain this feeling...

"What is this...this feeling...I will not have it..No I Will NOT!"

"Bartender, I need another!," he exclaimed.

He looks away again and gulped his drink strenuously.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 7th, 2002, 03:04:20 PM
Kai twirled her black and white 'stripped' hair around her finger patiently. Her eyes changed with her mood, and were now a stormy sky blue. She looked down at the table. Then she looked back up at Rognan. Her breathing was steady, though she was almost nervous, for talking to someone she hardly knew. After what happened to her awhile ago...She felt so alone. But she wouldn't cry, she had changed. She couldn't remember everything about her past yet, but she was putting it together like a puzzle, one thing at a time. From dreams, or things that triggered her memory.

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2002, 04:46:14 PM
"Well, I come here becasue im a Jedi, and most Jedi come to this place to have a drink and relax, and food is always good here too." Rognan said take a drink of his water. "So, where are you from?" He said starting to break out in a cold sweat. So he took another mouthful of water, bringing his glass half way.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:09:41 PM
Kai quieted and stared at her water. Her eyes seemed to turn dark blue, like a raging sea. "I, I can't really remember anything about my past."

She sighed, and took a sip of her water, without raising her eyes to meet his.

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2002, 06:59:37 PM
"Cant remember your past? Why, what happened?" Rognan said feeling consurned for her.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:52:57 PM
Kai continued to stare at her water. "I found the dagger," she said, stiffly.

In the hands of the trusted guards, was a intricate rare dagger. She'd only left it with them because she had to. But she wouldn't think about using it's dreaded powers for her own will, but know one would understand.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:30:55 PM
Pierce gave the droid a very odd look as it left the bar. This was something he would have to look into at a later time.

But right now, Jax was trying unsuccessfully to eat, and so he required Pierce's attention.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 8th, 2002, 03:50:34 PM
Kai kept looking down at her water, which was still.

"I have a very complicated life, and everyone thinks I'm insane."

Tears filled her eyes, and slowly drifted down her cheeks. She might be tough as hell, but she still hated who she was.

She was the angel of darkness.

Rognan Dar
Nov 8th, 2002, 07:19:46 PM
Know Rognan felt sad for her, not knowing what was wrong he couldn't think of say anything to make her feel better. "Whats the dagger have to do with anything? And I like to make my own opinion of people. So if you can tell me all that you do remember, I might find some way of helping you."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:43:59 PM
Kai sighed, "It's the dagger of Scion. Many years ago, there were three, circular pieces, called the parts of the Scion. But when they got into the wrong hands of Natha, a dark queen, they joined together, all three parts. They created the dagger of Scion. The dagger hold deadly and feared powered, as Natha's reign grew across the land. But finally there was two who put a stop to Natha, locked her up, froze her, and sealed her away, in a thin, hard plank. The plank was lost, never to be found, and they locked the dagger taken in their own hands to be kept secret. But something happened many years later, and the dagger was found once again."

Kai lifted her gaze up to his, "I just happened to find the dagger at the wrong time, and then I couldn't remember, and I was somewhere I never knew before, so I came here."

"That's all I remember, though some things trigger my memory slowly."

She took a sip of her water, her gaze still meeting his. "You can't help me. The dagger's mine, it won't leave me. I can't give it to anyone, for they might use it like Natha did."

"I'm just going to have to remember. Maybe one thing could trigger my memory enough for me to remember," she said slowly.

Rognan Dar
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:49:59 AM
"Well, the only thing I can say is try and figure it out, live one day at a time untill you put the puzzle together." Rognan said taking a big gulp and finished his water. "Besides that I dont know what else to tell you."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 10th, 2002, 07:09:22 PM
"I didn't think you would," she said softly.

She took a drink of her water, holding back tears. She looked around her, and finally back to Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Nov 11th, 2002, 03:43:15 PM
Rognan could see that she was holding back tears, him being a Lorrdian could tell alot about someone through there body language, but he still didn't know what else to say.

"Are you alright? You want somthing to eat? Somthing else to drink?"

Kai Amamiya
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:51:36 PM
"No, I'll be alright. It's just that I wish I could remember," she said softly, forcing a smile.

'I wish I had someone,' she thought to herself. 'I don't have any family, and if I do I can't remember...'

She looked around the bar and grill and noticed a man who kept constantly glancing at her out of the corner of his eyes.

She stared at him for a moment, and then looked back at Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2002, 12:25:33 AM
Rognan looked at the man behind that Kai had looked at, he could tell that he was interested in her, but he would say anything about it.

"If there is anything I can do to help just let me know." Rognan was not so nervuse anymore but consurned for her now.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:03:32 AM
Kai nodded stiffly and tried to pick a different conversation.

"You know him?" she said, sensing Rognan also look over at the strange man.

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2002, 03:38:08 PM
"No, I must say I have not. Haven't seen him before either." Rognan looked back at the man behind him. "But he's looking at you though, I think you should go talk to him."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 12th, 2002, 05:58:57 PM
"He looks sort of flustered, don't you think?" she said curiously, "Are you sure I should go talk o him?"

'What's he doing here then?' she asked herself.

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2002, 06:21:19 PM
"Sure, why not. He doesn't look dangerous." Rognan said in a sarcastic tone. "Just go over and say hi, then see why he was looking over here."

Kai Amamiya
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:17:38 PM
Kai gave him a look that told him he had won the friendly arguement, and she sighed.

Kai got up out of her seat and she started walking towards Judas.

OOC: Is Judas still actually looking at this forum, anyways?:rollin