PDA

View Full Version : Beware Night Stalkers (open)

imported_Gerbo Lang
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:54:16 PM
Gerbo walked into the jedi bar and looked around the place had been cleaned up since he was last here. no more broken door from where he had road his bike in last time he was here and a lack of vampires.

Gerbo strode across the floor with a cocky smile on his face so his small fangs could show. gerbo was dress in all black. Black shades, blade trench coat, black metal plates vest, black jeans and black combat boots. he had an ora about him that made people think he was over confident and arrogant.

Gerbo soon reached the bar and he grabbed the bar tender shirt and pulled him away from another customer that he was waiting on. Gerbo pulled the man over the bar a bit and looked him strait in the eye's with a serious look on his face.

" Get me a full whisky bottle."

Gerbo then let a smile creep on his face. Then shoved the bar tender back behind the bar and laughed. the drink quickly arrived to Gerbo and Gerbo began to drink strait from the bottle.

Severen Morkonis
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:04:51 PM
' Ah!, another vampire i see....they get more common everyday.' The very stench of the vampire made the Dark Jedi turn his nose up at the leather clad vamp, Sieken hated the very sight of them. ' And a drunk to....how nice for you...' He laughed sarcasticly sitting at the bar next to the new arrival with his own drink..

imported_Gerbo Lang
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:41:11 AM
Gerbo had to laugh at the mans comment for it held no merit to him for gerbo had none of the normal weakness Vampires tended to carry.

"I'm not a vampire I'm far greater. I have all there strength and none of there weakness. I have no bloodlust and the only thing that marks me even close to there kind are my fangs.

Also for your information I don't get drunk just like blood lust I can suppress it tell its no existent."

Gerbo took another swig of the whiskey

" So what makes you think your such an expert on Vampires? Have you hunted one down and watched it die or maybe your a lupine Hunter and just have problem with Vampire hunters such as myself.

Cause god knows theres been rivalry there for a millennia."

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 4th, 2002, 01:12:25 PM
"Or perhaps he just watches the news ans reads the paper, Mr. Lang." A cold voice from behind him said in Sieken's defense. "You know, it isn't wise to go boasting of yourself in public places. It tends to make others skeptical, and one thing leads to another, and, you get the picture."

Raising a small metal cup to his mouth, the gray mongoose who had been speaking took a graceful sip, then lowered it down to the bartop, his pink eyes simply watching Gerbo.

imported_Gerbo Lang
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:06:53 PM
Gerbo shot the Dog Boy a glare

" Who asked you dog boy and how the hell do you know my name I don't remember giving it to you and I have been to these parts in at least a year.

Also for your information not have the weakness of a Vempire and all there strengths does make me far better off although my draw back is I will die of old age. I don't call it boasting call it speaking the truth. Its a benifit of being a half breed."

Gerbo took another swig of his whisky and turn away from the dog man towards seiken again.

"now as for you whats your answer to the question I asked you before."

Severen Morkonis
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:08:23 AM
Sieken had just seen about enough, picking up his drink he got up fromhis stoolstared at the vampirefor amoment or two and walked away with a grin on his face.

imported_Gerbo Lang
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:51:10 AM
Gerbo Yelled out at him

" I'm looking for somebody you might know by the name of Vega. I have a business proposition for him. I'm pretty sure he will be interested."