PDA

View Full Version : Innocence (Apollo and open)

Aphrodite Summers
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:51:54 PM
CRASH!

"Woops... That wasn't supposed to happen. Drat... That's the fourth ball this morning too!"

Aphrodite Summers stared glumly at the broken window of the bar. The inside voices of a few surprised customers made the girl decide that perhaps it would be best if she ducked against the side of the building, underneath the temporarily permanent opening. If anyone looked out there would be nothing to see. Not that it was entirely her fault. In fact, where was her partner in crime? If anything he should be the one to get caught... It was his hit that had made the ball go that way.

"Now where did you go Pol? You better not have left me you ninny!"

Apollo Summers
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:58:56 PM
"Boo. And who's a ninny?"

Apollo Summers grinned and scooted next to his sister, bat in hand. The boy's blond hair glistened with sweat, evidence that he had moved rather quickly, and from quite a distance, to avoid being seen.

"Did you see that hit Dita? Impressive, ah? That'd be a homerun on any planet I bet. Shame that window had to get in the way though. Suppose those people in there get the owners? Think they'll be upset? I don't see why they should be, after all, what an inconvenient spot to put a bar. I suspect it'll be okay. Nothing can be as bad as that butcher on Tatooine... You'd think that a man of his size and in that heat woulda given up after two blocks. Phew, could he ever move!"

Apollo stopped his chattering and looked at his twin then. Aphrodite seemed unusually unhappy about their little escapade.

"Dita, are you okay hun? You look a little white... Are you getting si-- shh! Someones comin'!"

Two pairs of blue eyes looked anxiously towards the window above.

"... At least, I think someone is..."