PDA

View Full Version : Any Wookies here???

Ken Finley
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:23:25 PM
Ken wonders aloud "I wonder if there are any Wookies here, I hear they are strong. I'd like to test strength against one."

Sanis Prent
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:55:37 PM
Well...if the test of strength is for potent breath, then you win, friend.

(I looked up at the guy, and suddenly thought that maybe I should learn to think before I spoke. Oh well...these things did happen.)

Milivikal k'Vik
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:14:06 PM
"Mmmm tasty wit." She glanced at the hulk of a man across from the cowboy and wrinkled her nose. Mili took a few steps closer.

"Contents are as follows: all muscle, no brains, and terrible breath - potential entertainment value is high. Subject seeks sturdy rug with claws to inflate ego." Raven haired and pale eyed, she turned to Sanis and grinned.

"Don't worry cowboy, I can take him."

Zeke
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:19:46 PM
"No ya can't. No fighting in the Bar and Grill."

Zeke grinned from his position at the counter.

"You'll hafta take it elsewhere."

Ken Finley
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:43:16 AM
OOC:Do any of you know what a Togorion is???? Is a 3 1/2 meter tall cat like species that is stronger, faster, and smarter than wookies.

IC:Ken starts to lose his temper and looks down at the little man standing next to him

"You want to start something little man" Ken laughs aloud

The looks at the newst person to put there two cents worth in

"Are you suicidal?"

Then Zeke

"Zeke Stay out of this and you wont get hurt"

And with that the claws come out and Ken gets into a fighting stance

"Walk away and none of you will get hurt"

Chance
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:51:08 AM
Chance watched the chatter from his table, quietly.

Sanis Prent
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:51:00 AM
Actually, I want to sit back, relax, and drink my beer without worrying about your halitosis ruining the experience. So next time, Tiny...say it, and don't spray it. I pay for the drink and the atmosphere, and you're sucking up too much of one of those things.

(Once again, not the smartest thing to say to a hulking genetic disaster, but was too late to consider keeping quiet. I had an image to protect here. My eyes shifted to the brunette, and I winked)

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:07:36 AM
A spry little figure jumped over the bar's counter, and quickly made his way to the towering Togorian. He looked up...and up...at the big alien, with a serious face.

"Hey mister...didn't you hear Zeke? He said no fighting in the Bar & Grill. You're gonna have to take it elsewhere."

At five feet and five inches, Jackson was barely half the creature's size...but he didn't blink.

Ken Finley
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:36:06 PM
Ken slowly controles his temper and says

"Prent next time when you dont have 4 others backing you.... Oh yeh next time no Force ok Tiny.

And ken lets it go with that and sits down to drink his water.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 1st, 2002, 07:00:42 PM
"It would be wise of you to cool it, Padawan....."

A soft yet powerful voice echoed in the large alien's ears. It belonged to none other than Xazor who was sitting with her back toward the towering student of the Greater Jedi Order. Turning around, her cyan eyes met his and she smiled slightly.

"And if you don't, you'll have to deal with me...."

She said with a tilt of her head, looking across at Sanis. The Garou smiled once again and then nodded with resolve toward the Togorion before turning back to her own Garou Ale. Taking a generous sip, Xazor set the mug back atop the Bar and let her ears 'wander' about the Bar and Grill.....

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:30:19 PM
Next time, huh? I hope you're paying for my time. For guys like you, throwing down with me is a lot like getting laid. Both aren't likely to happen unless somebody's paying for time served.

(I leaned back in my seat, and winked)

Milivikal k'Vik
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:36:49 PM
"Threat threat threat threat. Don't any of you use any art in your language? For technologically advanced bipedals, we sure do seem to revert to one of the most basic things. Violence! The thrill of the sight of blood excites us all." Milivikal glanced at Xazor's belt, spying a lightsaber.

"Even a JEDI, right? My miss, we sure seem to have gone wayward from our creed." She grinned at the blonde, and licked her blood red lips that stood in stark contrast to her paper skin, and flashed a clean, shiny grin.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:45:17 PM
Xazor laughed to herself as the Dark Jedi spoke. They shared many of the same views but Xazor would not share that at the moment.

"How much you don't know of me, dear friend. Indeed.....I am a violent person....."

She admitted without hesitation. Sighing to herself, she took another sip of her drink and set it atop the bar before letting her eyes drift to the woman once again.

"I'm Xazor Dawnstrider.....you are?"