PDA

View Full Version : A little training alone (open)

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:00:28 PM
Jackson walked into an empty room and sat down Indian style on the floor closed his eyes and he began meditating. Jackson wanted to put himself in a relaxed state before he began to practice his fighting techniques.

Jackson slow swept into the back of his mind clearing his head of any doubts or negatives he had. This was the way of a jedi through peace with your self you could conquer any evil that stepped in your path. Jackson empty thoughts soon came to a close, Jackson open his eyes and took in a big breath of air. then he slow began to stretch his arms.

Jackson soon was in a standing position doing various stretches of the body.

Nov 12th, 2002, 10:50:57 AM
After Jackson s stretchs where done he began a few kicking exercises.

*high Kick, Low kick, round house foot sweep.*

Jackson continues this process for about 5 minutes he had just broken a sweet also had just broken the surface on his self exercises. Jackson then switched to rapid left right palm punches.

*left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right*

Jackson did this for another 5 minutes. now his adrenaline was pumping and he started low punch, high punch, and Mid Punch.

*low punch, Mid punch, and High Punch.*

He kept this up for another 5 minutes then he switched into a combination of all three.

*High Kick, left, right, Low Kick, High Punch, Left, right, Mid Punch, Low punch, and Round house Foot sweep.*

He did this for 15 minutes.

Nov 15th, 2002, 11:53:57 AM
After the 15 minutes where up Jackson had broken into a full out sweat but he was not done with his exercises. he got down in the prone position and began doing basic push ups he did about 100 push ups. Then he switched to One arm push ups and did about 25 with each arm.

Then Jackson flipped to his back and began doing sit ups he managed about 250 sit ups before his abs started to hurt. Then from the same position jackson began to do flips to his feet. He did about 30.

Jackson then gave his body a 15 minute rest and meditation period so he could relax his body for another go.

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:47:15 PM
Drake entered the room hopeing to train with another padawan. He had heard of this man before fomr his half brother Straffe Stormrider. Straffe had spoke of him before so he decided to ask him if he wanted to spar. He slowly took the hood off of his dark cloak. He layied it down on the side so that it wouldnt get in the way. He spoke in a low tone

"Why hello...I am Drake Lonerunner. I see you are here all alone. Do you mind if I join you?"

Nov 25th, 2002, 05:49:52 PM
Jackson nodded as the man enter the room.

" Yeah sure you can join in if you wish my name is Jackson Mcgraves. Its nice to meet you Drake."

Jackson stretched his muscles for a minute then turned back to Drake.

" So you would like to spar? I hope you like hand to hand combat for I have no weapons at this time."

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:28:17 PM
Drake smiled and dashed towards Jackoson, jumpkicking him.

"Come on then lets c what u got"

Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:52:48 PM
Jackson came up with lighting fast reflexes as the kick neared him, his hands shot up grabing the foot and twisting it in causing Drake to fall prone on his stomach.

Jackson let go of the foot and stepped back away from the man to let him get up from the ground. Jackson now had a big grin on his face as he began bouncing on the balls of his feet.

" You act to fast, you thought you would catch me by suprise but a good martial arts student always knows to be on the defensive."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:47:27 AM
Drake got up quickly, he ran towards Jackson and tackled him down. The 2 fighters got up and watch each other for the next move.

(ooc: How that?)

Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:27:33 PM
(ooc: Now i can visualize it thanks. :) )

Jackson had been surprised by that tackle attack it was impulsive and not a normal tactic but Jackson liked it. Although he would have much rather had to have fought his way back to his feet there both men stood staring at each other. Jackson moment to act was now

Jackson came in with a palm punch at Drakes chest but before it could be block jackson pulled back and dropped low in a spin coming out in a round house foot sweep at Drakes feet. Hoping to knock him to his back so he could go on an extreme offensive

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:50:56 PM
Drake was feel to his back but quickly jumped back up by placing his hands behind his head and pushing himself upwards. Drake Gave a quick week kick to his head but was block easily, He then turned around and backed kick him in the stomack. Drake backed up and went on the defensive.

Dec 12th, 2002, 03:56:02 PM
Jackson Came at him full force first he came in with a right then a left punch both where blacked and knocked away but still Jackson kept pushing it and continued right left punchs every once and awhile throwing in a block of his own.

Then as he had just changed a thought he came in with a knee blow to Drakes stomach.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:26:29 PM
DRake backed off for 2 minutes

"Why dont u have any weapons?"

Dec 12th, 2002, 04:53:15 PM
"Because I haven't had the time to craft them yet."

Jackson voice was quick and firm.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:55:36 PM
Drake nodded his head and dashed towards Jackson. As he ran he jumped kicked him in the chest and when he landed he gave a direct punch to the gut.

Dec 19th, 2002, 01:35:53 PM
Jackson stumbled back but he was able to stay on his feet after the unexpected Kick. Then came the blow to the stomach that knocked the wind out of Jackson.

Jackson was gasping for air but he still manage to come back at Drake with a knee to his groined area then a slug to drakes face as he went to clutch his Jewels from any further pain.

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:46:10 PM
In pain Drake fell on the floor onto his back and rolled around.

"I should have never lowered my defenses"

Drake got up slowly unprepared for Jackson's next move

Jan 7th, 2003, 10:44:39 AM
"Normally I don't fight like this, Hell normal I don't fight."

Jackson went into hunched down style his feet and legs spread apart as if he where getting ready to spring. He came in a couple of times shotting for drakes legs but he backed out then on the third time he dropped to his right knee as his right arm hooked around drakes right leg. Jackso left then promptly and quick grabbed drakes right upper arm. with just shift of the knees the left going to the ground and the right going up bended position Jackson lifted Draked over his and to the side slamming drakes body on ground back first.

Jackson quickly moved to his feet and looked down at drake.

"Have you had enough?"

(ooc: just so you know that is not a combination of move that is on solid move its called the firemens carry in submission wrestling. :) )

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 8th, 2003, 03:05:10 PM
Drake kicked upwards which alowed him to head but jackson. Jackson feel backward and Drake quickly got up.

"It seems i havent had enough yet"

Drake grabbed his arm and picked him up.

"Im tired of hand to hand combat lets do something that requires some more skill"

Drake walk to the end of the room opened a case filled with sword. Drake picked up to and threw 1 to Jackson.

"Are u willing to accept this challenge?"

Jan 8th, 2003, 03:50:17 PM
Jackson caught the sword in mid air and then shrugged.

"I know how to use a sword but I'm no the best."

Jackson then made his sword swing a bit nothing fance just a swipe here and there. The weight didn't feel right but then again it was just a sword designed for training the dam things never felt right.

"I doubt I will be using one of these but I guess a little practice won't hurt."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 8th, 2003, 04:00:21 PM
Drake made some quick slaches in the air to get the feel of it. He then walked up to jackson

"well shall we begin or sit her all day swinging sowrds around?"

Drake backed up a few feet and went into a fighting stance and awaited for the first move.

Jan 8th, 2003, 04:55:41 PM
Jackson made one last slash then a spin of the sword in his hand. Then he came in with a thrust at drake towards his left shoulder. Jackson stance was standard split leg with his right leading.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 8th, 2003, 07:13:31 PM
With Drakes left hand blocked the attack. Drake pushed his blade with his own and back kicked him in the stomack.

"had enough yet, or do you want some more?"

Jan 18th, 2003, 09:58:09 PM
Jackson Just let out a crooked smile as he got kicked back and he was a bit out of breath from the kick. Jackson ran right at Drake, Jackson's sword came at Drake with a down swoop as Jackson ran by have his right side exposed to drake but the sword swoop was ment to destract drake. The destraction worked as Jackson ran by Drake and he ended up at the chest of swords.

Jackson quickly picked a second sword and turned to face drake again.

" I said i wasn't the best with a sword. I'm a hell of allot better with two."

Jackson came at drake again this time with both swords on a downward cross cut as his body went down to his hunches and came around on a roundhouse foot sweep knocking drake to his back. Jackson was quickly back to his feet and had a sword to drakes neck before he could react.

" once you have started your second life time we will see what kind of swords man you are. Do you concede?"

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 19th, 2003, 01:41:47 PM
Drake grinned and began to laugh at Jackson. Jackson was a bit confused.

"It will take more than 2 swords to beat me my friend"

AS Drake spoke, he took out 2 trowning nives from his sleeve and trew them at Jackson. He quickly block the knives with the two swords he held in is hand. Drake got up quickly and took out his personal sword; it was a large twin balden master peice, it was incredible big and extrmely heavy.

"I'm not ready to start my second life just yet"

Drake swung his swrod around and lunge towards Jackson. He swung his sword towards Jacksons head, Jackson block it but in the process broke one of his swords.

"It seems with two swords you are still no match for me"

Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:00:49 PM
Jackson laughed and stepped back and away from drake. then he through his swords one broke the other not down at drakes feet. he thought his words out before speaking them.

" I concede but not to you. I concede to your sword for I'm stuck with training weapons. It is a sad fact that jedi such as yourself has to resort to cheating to win. "

with that Jackson head for the door of the training room to let Drake stay with his thoughts.

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:29:24 PM
AS Jackson left the room Drake sent a mental message to him

"Dear friend, for i did not cheat you were the one that had to result in pettey theft, i just reacted to it "

Drake laughed as walked towards the other side of the hall taking another exit.

Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:14:57 PM
Jackson turned around and yelled out at Drake not sure if the man could here him or not.

" Pettey theft how do you figure. I stoled nothing, those swords where ment for practice i borrowed them with every intention of putting them back where they belong in this practice room."

Drake Lonerunner
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:24:04 PM
Drake turned around and yelled back

"Well you called me a cheater when you stole the sword i was using, when i used my own personal sword."

Drake stoped talking and left the room immediatly