PDA

View Full Version : Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow ? [Open RP]

Eve Siren
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:09:48 AM
OOC - Open to anyone who had a past with Eve Siren. Just character developpement, but can turn in to a fight.
---
Eminem - "Hailie's Song"

Somedays I sit, starin' out the window
Watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes i think there’s nothing to live for
I almost break down and cry
Sometimes i think i'm crazy
I'm crazy, oh so crazy!
Why am i here? am i just wastin' my time?
But then i see my baby
Suddenly i'm not crazy!
It all makes sense when I look into her eyes

Sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders
Everyone's leaning on me
Cos sometimes it feels like the world's almost over
But then she comes back to me

My baby girl keeps gettin' older
I watch her grow up with pride
People make jokes,
cos they don't understand me
They just don’t see my real side
I act like **** don’t phase me,
Inside it drives me crazy!
My insecurities could eat me alive
But then i see my baby
Suddenly i'm not crazy!
It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders
Everyone's leaning on me
Cos sometimes it feels like the world's almost over
But then she come back to me

Yeh and if i could sing,
i'd keep singing this song to my daughter
If i could hit the notes,
i'd blow something as long as my father
To show her how i feel about her,
how proud i am that i got her
God, im a daddy, im so glad that her mom didn't
Now you prob'ly get this picture from my public persona
That i'm a pistol-packing drug-addict who bags on his momma,
But i wanna just take this time out to be perfectly honest
Cos there's a lot of **** i keep bottled that hurts deep inside of my soul,
And just know that i grow colder the older i grow
This boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold
And this load is like the weight of the world
And i think my neck is breaking
should i just give up or try to live up to these expectations?

now look,
I love my daughter more than life in itself,
But i got a wife who's determined to make my life livin' hell
But i handle it well, given the circumstances i'm dealt
So many chances, man, it's too bad, coulda had someone else
But the years that i've wasted is nothing to the tears that ive tasted
So here's what im facin: 3 felonies, 6 years of probation
I've went to jail for this woman, i've been to bat for this woman
I've taken bats to peoples' backs bent over backwards for this woman
Man, i shoulda seen it comin, why'd i stick my penis up in?
Wouldn't have ripped the pre-nup up if i'da seen what she was ****in'
But **** it, it's over, there's no more reason to cry no more
I got my baby, baby the only lady that i adore, hailie
So sayonara try tomorra, nice to know ya
our baby's travelled back to the arms of her rightful owner
And suddenly it seems that my shoulder blades have just shifted
Its like the greatest gift you can get
The weight has been lifted

Now it don’t feel like the world's on my shoulders
Everyone’s leaning on me
Cos My baby knows that her daddy's a soldier
Nothing can take her from me.
----

Her back resting against the wall outside of Syren's room, the former Sith Knight took out a dagger from the side of her thigh. She pulled back the black sleeve of her left arm and leaned the cutting side of the dagger against her porcelain skin. She took a deep breath, before closing her eyes and digging the sharp side of her dagger into her flesh. She winced, gritting her teeth as she slid down the wall to sit down on the floor, still not stopping. She tilted her head back, taking a deep breath to absorb the pain. It was like an orgasm, such a bad one. One that hurted so much. Where was he ? The one who was supposed to take care of her ? She was sick of being independant. She was sick of being lost, of being forgotten, of being alive. She let out a sob, a cry, a groan, a breath. She let go of the dagger, letting the bloody weapon fall to the floor from her hand.

The blood trailed down her hand and fingers like a beautiful crimson waterfall, but her tears were ugly. They didn't follow a certain rhythm like the blood. And they didn't have a color, just an awful taste. The blood tasted better, yes, she remembers exactly how it tastes. She continued to sob, conscious that Syren could hear her, but she didn't care. Syren didn't either. Nobody did. Nobody ****in' did. Satine Capashen, Jeseth Cloak, Michael Cline, Dyne Darkforce ... They were all the same. All of them never cared. To that thought, she cried some more. Dyne Darkforce, where is he, today ? Dead, probably. She remembers the days before she died, where men used to just run up to her. What happened ? At least, she wasn't lonely then.

"Why won't anyone stay with me. Am I that horrible." It wasn't questions, since she knew the answers to it.

"Why am I here, am I just wasting my time ...?" She murmured to herself.

Aevenon Cloak
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:09:49 PM
Technically, there was no connection between the two. But then Aevenon could feel some bond. It was not physical, nor did it seem spiritual, but perhaps more of a fixation on his part, though not of his will. Slayn Cloak, from whom he had been borne, had been drawn to Eve Siren for some ineffable reason, and had created from her a being akin to Aevenon, from her spirit. Had he known where this creation was, he would have sought her out to speak with this kindred of his, but alas he could not find her.

However, it appeared that he’d chanced upon the location of something just as good. The origin, the source of the fascination in Slayn. For some reason her signature pulsed stronger than others and he was drawn to it unavoidably. Through dirty streets and rundown buildings, the cobalt robed figure moved with glances eyeing him suspiciously. Finally, once he felt he was near her, his azure eyes turned to the sky.

The pale aura that surrounded him hummed a brighter shade of white, almost visible to the naked eye now, and his gaze became fixed on the exact point where Eve stood (though of course he was sensing her through the walls that she lived and stood behind, so could not physically see her and pictured her only in his mind’s eye).

A smile formed over his lips, as his mind expanded to press one word upon hers:

Eve.

Gitane Blesse
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:33:47 PM
The dagger flinched against the ground with a small clink. It would have gone further, had Gitane not remembered her promise to not use the Force. It was growing harder to remember, as time went on. Her muscles ached from use and her mind longed for the powerful feeling she had once used so often.

At first, Gitane had not believed her eyes. She almost refusd to. But she, out of all people, knew that death was never a hard obstacle. Her boots clicked againt the ground as the Falleen neared her lost companion. Sister. She let her tongue run over her lips, a soft pounding in her chest with a sudden mix of nervousness toward seeing Eve again, and longing for the past, for her niave, ignorant life in the Empire.

"Razors pain you, rivers are damp, acids stain you, and drugs cause cramp." Gitane began lowly, a faint smirk playing across her lips. "Guns aren't lawful, nooses give, gas smells awful, you might as well live." Kneeling beside the woman, she gave her a tender smile, her jade fingers brushing across a tear-stained cheek. She softly breathed out the first name she'd known Eve Siren by, when she herself had gone by Fauna.

"Aurora.."

Eve Siren
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:29:51 PM
It wasn't hard to recognize her. Gitane. Fauna. Eve closed her eyes, trying not show her surprise. Then again, she wouldn't be able to. All she's been able to express ever since she came back was her sadness, her loneliness. She stood up, leaving the dagger there, but hiding her fresh new wound behind her.

"I think you're making a mistake ... I'm not Aurora."

Eve opened the wooden door to Syren's room, slipping inside slowly. Knowing that Syren was probably still awake, Eve walked silently to the bathroom, grabbing a roll of white bandages. She bit on one end of the bandages and started rolling the rest on her fresh wound.

".... Aurora." She murmured her real name discreetly.

Aevenon Cloak
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:07:03 PM
No response indicated one of two things; he was being ignored or Eve was in no fit state to answer. Of course Aevenon decided it was the latter, and without so much as a show of effort was lifted into the air. The wings he bore cupped the air quickly and pushed him off of the ground, carrying him up to the correct floor on which he had sense Eve. With a soft thud he landed on the sill of a window, one which looked into the room he could now feel her in. He perched there for a moment, looking inside, and breathed her name aloud this time.

Eve Siren
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:09:43 PM
Eve's eyes widened slightly as she heard her name. Again, by some male voice. It wasn't a voice she recognized at first, so she thought her mind was going insane, which was not surprising. But this was the second time. She opened the door to the bathroom and rushed out, looking around the place.

"Who's there ...?" She almost asked it to herself.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:05:28 PM
Across through a doorway he picked out some movement as Eve appeared. Easing him from the windows edge, he strode silently across the carpet towards her. As he did so, he raised one hand to show he meant no harm, and again spoke into her mind.

Don’t you recognise me?

Eve Siren
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:24:56 PM
"No ..." Eve didn't like speaking through the Force, except for emergency.

But she knew only one person who had that habit - Slayn Cloak. And strangely, this wanderer reminded her a lot of Slayn, but she didn't immediately hate him, as she did for the other man.

"What do you want ?" She asked as she stepped back.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:38:48 PM
At first he seemed a little miffed that she had no notion of who he was, though he did sense that she could seem some of Slayn in him, and this made him feel somewhat better

Just to talk… are you alright? he replied, eyes traveling to the wounds she was tending to.

Eve Siren
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:11:05 PM
"I'm ..." Eve put her bandaged arm behind her back, even though it was too late.

"Who are you ?" She asked, this time more firmly.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:33:12 AM
Aevenon Cloak, he replied calmly, still smiling to himself.

Eve Siren
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:04:18 AM
A Cloak.

"I knew it." She replied, hiding the anger in her tone.

Her brown eyes squinted, glaring at the stranger. All the Cloaks had brought nothing but trouble in her life and she wasn't ready for more.

"What do you want ? A Cloak never wants to just 'talk'."

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:58:15 AM
I do… I just want to learn about you, he said into her mind, his voice innocent as a child’s.

Eve Siren
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:59:59 PM
"Fine. Once upon a time, there was I. And I used to be very naive and believed in love. I actually fell in love. But the guy I was in love with, broke my heart and I learned that there was no such things as happy endings. The End."

His voice reminded her too much of Slayn's, it gave her goosebumps. She stepped back again, glaring at the stranger.

"The End." She repeated.

Aevenon Cloak
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:28:22 AM
Why do you torture yourself because of what one being did to you? he questioned, confused.

Eve Siren
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:20:09 PM
"Because you are all alike. All the same." She muttered, coldly.