PDA

View Full Version : Kalia...

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:04:33 AM
Inu sat in his usual tree in the village. It was early morning, a few weeks after the birth of his daughter Kalia. The baby had awoke for the 4th night in a row. Poor Sorr had been busy with her during the day, and was dead tired. So he'd taken the baby outside and calmed it, then spent the night in the tree, so Kalia wouldn't wake Sorr again. The baby poked his face and burbled.

"Huh...oh, morning, is it? Good morning, little one. You nearly woke your mother last night with your fuss."

The baby just smiled and reached for his hair.

"Back off, you!" he said playfully, sliding down from the tree with Kalia in his arms. "Ya hungry? Let's see what Grandma's got cookin'."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:10:40 AM
Sorr had wandered out to the table a few mins prior to her mate. After taking a seat, she tried not to doze off again, she was dead tired but still hungry and with her metabolism, she couldn't skip meals. Obasan brought over some food before she spoke to Sorr.

"Dig in, I hear Kalia gave you a rough night again."-Obasan

There was no answer though and the old woman looked towards the young mother. Sorr was asleep again, head resting on her hand and her elbow leaned on the table.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:13:06 AM
"Wake up, lazybones!" Inu said with a smile, though he himself was feeling much the same as Sorr. Kalia giggled, and Inu set her on the table before Sorr, helping the child sit up.

"Someone's happy to see you."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:21:13 AM
Sorreessa shook her head to wake up before yawning, staying awake seemed hard these days. She smiled at her daughter and picked her up.

"At least someone jis happy, she's gotten a lot of sleep unljike the rrrest of us."

She ruffled the cub's hair, smiling widely.

"Djid she let you get any sleep last njight?"

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:24:13 AM
"Heh, it took some doing, but I finally got her to sleep at about 2...fell asleep myself a half hour later..."

Inu took a seat and yawned. Little Kalia mimicked him.

"This is far more difficult than it appears."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:28:18 AM
Sorr shook her head again, she had nodded off briefly.

"Yes jit jis, now jI underrrstand why my motherrr was so tjirrred wjith my brrrotherrr."

She nuzzled the side of Kalia's face causing her to laugh softly.

"I was able to get a bjit of sleep but jI'm stjill dead tjirrred."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:33:14 AM
Obasan handed Inu a plate and sat down to eat herself.

"I'm not sure we'll be getting any regular sleep for a while, except for her," he commented, gesturing at Kalia as he ate his breakfast. "Is she hungry at all?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:39:13 AM
"Lucky ljittle one she jis...."

Sorreessa shook her head though at his question.

"Doesn't seem to be, she would be mewjing at me jif she was."

Kalia was occupied with getting her mother's hair for the moment, her mother winced occationally when she pulled too hard.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:41:23 AM
"Hm."

Inu was still learning. So far he could put the child to sleep, but not much beyond that. He had yet to try his hand at changing the child, And wouldn't be feeding her until she had teeth enough to eat solid food.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:49:01 AM
Kalia tired of her mother's hair and took to mewing softly.

"Oh now you'rrre hungrrry."

Sorreessa shook her head before letting her nurse and covering her with her hair, the young mother was comfortable with Inu but Obasan was still enough of a stranger to make her not comfortable.

"Stjill can't get used to thjis..."

She said quietly, it was a weird feeling at any rate.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:52:13 AM
Inu turned his head, looking to Obasan. The old woman was paying more attention to her food. Inu did the same.

"...when will she be able to eat solid food?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:55:44 AM
Sorreessa smirked, she could see why Obasan was looking away but Inu not was somewhat funny, she ran her fingers over his ear as poking fun at him.

"Don't know rrreally, prrretty much when herrr teeth come jin."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:58:53 AM
"And when is that?"

Sure he should be accustomed to this by now, but still...it was one of those things he'd been raised as a human to back off from.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:04:01 PM
She smiled, if Obasan wasn't there, she would have made him look just to get a laugh from his embarrassment but she didn't dare now.

"No jidea, Kaljia wjill have a new tjime table sjince she's been djifferrrent on everrrythjing else, only tjime wjill tell."

Kalia finished and pulled away so Sorr covered up again before finally eating a bit of the food in front of her.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:06:42 PM
Finally. Inu reached over and took the child, allowing Sorr to eat.

"I guess we'll know when she starts biting things. I remember seeing babies that were getting teeth bite things endlessly."

Kalia burped.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:09:41 PM
"She betterrr not bjite me."

Sorreessa chuckled softly, ruffling Kalia's hair again.

"Stjill jI wonderrr how thjingsss wjill be djifferrrent wjith herrr...."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:19:48 PM
"We'll soon see."

Kalia cocked her head at him. They stared for a moment, then Kalia reached out and took hold of his hair, pulling it hard.

"Ow ow OW! Leggo!"

She was stronger than most, faster, more intelligent too.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:24:28 PM
Sorr reached over and loosened her daughter's grip from her father's hair.

"When wjill you learrrn not pull so harrrd?"

She waved a finger in Kalia's face but that didn't work as Kalia grabbed the finger and sucked on it. Sorr pulled her hand away though.

"Blech, hate jit when she does that..."

Sorr made a face before chuckling, still she had a feeling Kalia understood, Kalia progessed much faster than anything Sorr had ever heard of.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:27:52 PM
Having lost her mother's finger, she moved for her father's own clawed hands.

"Leave those alone. You shouldn't stick claws in your mouth."

There was a little pacifier on the table, he popped that into her mouth instead and leaned back in the chair.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:10:40 PM
Sorreessa chuckled while her tail swished and forth happily.

"She wjill prrrobably keep trrryjing untjil she gets one.."

She said quietly as Kalia watched her father as she always did. Sorr didn't mind it really, it was normal for a cub to prefer one parent's company more than the other besides it worked for her when Kalia wouldn't sleep, her daughter would always be happy with her father. She smiled at Inu, despite his worries, he was doing well so far and it was easy to see that he loved Kalia.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:17:42 PM
"She'll be maimed horribly. Or at least that's how the crying will sound."

He said it light heartedly, hardly serious at all.

"Let her try anyway."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:23:02 PM
Sorreessa finished her meal, knowing Inu meant nothing of what he had just said, he wouldn't allow any harm to come to Kalia just as he wouldn't to her if he could help it.

"jI hjighly doubt you would let herrr."

She smiled, Kalia was still watching Inu intently, her eyes wandering his face but at the same time waiting for the chance to get his hair again.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:29:14 PM
She nearly had it too, but Inu dodged aside.

"So what are we doing today? Aside from taking care of Kalia?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:31:45 PM
Sorreessa shrugged, she didn't really have any plans but lack of sleep caused that.

"Um, whateverrr you wjish jI guess, jI had nothjing planned rrreally forrr today."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:36:03 PM
"Whatever I want?"

Inu could think of a few things he wanted to do. But what needed to be done was a more pressing matter.

"I still have to finish fixing up that old shack."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:39:49 PM
Sorr nodded, she preferred letting him choose what he wanted to do.

"Well jI'm not surrre jif I can help wjith that but jI'll do what jI can."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:45:49 PM
"You can help by getting some sleep. I'll take Kalia to the hut and do set up while I watch her."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:57:58 PM
Sorreessa kissed Inu softly for him trying to be helpful again then shook her head.

"I'll help wjith what jI can besjides you can't feed herrr."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:00:22 PM
"Didn't say sleep here. The hut has a bed, remember? You're gonna sleep there, and I'm gonna finish set up and take care of Kalia.while you're at it. If she cries and doesn't need changing or sleep, I'll go get you."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:03:28 PM
Sorreessa purred softly before she answered.

"Sounds good to me."

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:10:52 PM
"Then its settled."

Inu gave Kalia to Sorr, then lifted the pair from the chair and carried them out the door and down the streets to their hut. He deposited Sorr on the bed and took Kalia back.

"Now sleep. You need it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:14:56 PM
Sorreessa yawned a little, kissed Inu then laid down.

"Wake me up jif jI'm needed..."

She said quietly before she closed her eyes, she knew Kalia was in good hands with Inu. She dozed off almost the second her head hit the pillow, purring softly in her sleep as her tail ceased to lash.

Inu
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:20:00 PM
"K, time to hop to, little one."

Inu shut the door as Kalia giggled.

"We're gonna get some furniture. Like a holoprojector and a couch and stuff."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:49:10 PM
The young cub giggled softly, watching her father's face again for a chance to get his hair again. Her eyes wandered a bit, taking things in, it was only the second time she had been outside of Obasan's house. She took the scents as well and sneezed.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:53:40 PM
"Bless you, little one."

In the center of what was to be the living room was a sort of pen, with a blanket, pillow, and some plastic toys. Inu set her down in that, then rolled back his baggy sleeves. The furniture he'd spoken of was here at the house, in a small storage shed out back. He'd lugged in the holoprojector earlier, and now set to work on setting it up.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:58:12 PM
She pulled herself up using the side of the pen to see better. Kalia checked out what her father was doing for a few moments before trying to see what she could reach. Upon finding that she couldn't get anything she growled softly in annoyance. She reached down to get one of her toys before sucking on it as she watched Inu again, wondering what daddy was doing with that box thingy.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:02:06 PM
Inu was finding the setup to be fairly easy. There were several plug ins, apparently for disc players or some other device. He plugged it into the wall and turned it on. It was working...sorta...the picture and sound were fuzzy, but it was a minor problem. A few buttons pressed on the front of the device and it was set up perfectly. A cartoon of some variety was on.

"How's that, little one?"

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:04:07 PM
Kalia's ears perked up, what were people doing in the box thing? She growled softly in her confusion while wondering if daddy was going to let them out.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:07:04 PM
Inu grinned.

"Its a holoprojector, Kalia. It shows us things like cartoons. They aren't real."

He picked her up and set her down before it.

"See? Its only a picture."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:10:50 PM
She poked the picture, her hand coming up against a hard surface. Her ears fluttered as she tried to make sense of it all. But before she could an explosion on the screen went off and scared her a little. She fell back softly, landing on her bottom and she growled lowly.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:11:59 PM
"It can't hurt you either," Inu said with a laugh.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:14:16 PM
Kalia looked back at him briefly before looking back at the screen, she wasn't so sure of that. Her ears fluttered as she watched the screen again, still trying to make sense of it all, all the while learning.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:17:01 PM
Inu scooped her up and hugged her softly, setting her back in the pen.

"You will grow used to it in time."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:20:42 PM
Kalia purred softly when he hugged her, her ears fluttered though when he dropped her back off in the pen, she wasn't liking the place already. She leaned back up against the side of the pen, watching Inu, wondering what he was going to bring in next.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:22:54 PM
Outside the door was the rest of the furniture. To lift it himself would be impossible, but then, that's what Force was for. He felt Kalia's irritation at the pen, drew from it, and lifted a large chair with fair ease. He carried it in and set it down in a corner, facing the holoprojector.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:25:57 PM
Kalia's eyes widened as the chair floated into the room, she growled softly at it then mewed softly for her father since was slightly scared.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:27:17 PM
Inu picked her up and held her again.

"Its ok, Kalia...its ok...It's the Force. It won't hurt you, I promise..."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:29:42 PM
Kalia purred softly, feeling better, still she didn't like whatever this force thing was, not knowing that she herself was able to use it someday.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:31:09 PM
"Look, baby...look at that!"

Inu floated some of the toys, a difficult task. He was more accustomed to boosting himself than levitation. But he needed the practice. Besides, it'd entertain Kalia some.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:32:54 PM
Kalia looked and giggled at it, maybe this force thing wasn't so bad after all. Her tail swished back and forth, wondering what it was.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:37:34 PM
"You can't see the Force...its just there."

He set Kalia down and lowered the toys to her, then turned back to his work.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:39:54 PM
Still, she checked out the toys a little, she was curious just like any child would be. After a moment of finding nothing, she turned away from them again, watching Inu once more and the holo a bit.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:42:11 PM
Inu lifted a table with Force boosted strength, carrying the heavy furniture physically so as not to scare Kalia. He set it down against the wall, unsure of where it should go. Later when Sorr was fully rested he would have her arrange it.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:45:44 PM
Kalia watched interestedly, wondering what all this other stuff was for that he was bringing in. Her mind wandered back to the floating toys again and much to her surprise, one of them floated in front of her. She mewed in surprise and it dropped, she backed away from it slightly.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:47:54 PM
Inu did a double take. Kalia was floating her own toys around...Sorr would be angry to miss it...

"Let's see..."

He dug up a camera from the pile of stuff outside and connected it to the holo. With a bit of button pressing he coaxed it to show him wha the camera saw. He pointed it at Kalia.

"Who's on the holo?"

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:51:10 PM
Kalia mewed softly and looked, her mind wandering to the toys and she accidentally did it again but this time the toys stayed behind her so she didn't notice them at first.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:54:18 PM
The camera caught the floating toys behind his daughter, recording them so he could show Sorr later. It seemed to him the Force fed on emotions. Kalia's curiosity was fairly strong, it made sense that the emotion would cause the Force to react.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:57:30 PM
Kalia watched the holo then dropped the toys when she noticed they were up again. She back away from them distrustfully, looking to Inu again instead. She yawned a little, wondering slightly what her mother was doing, like all children, her memory was short.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:59:39 PM
"You will eventually come to terms with your Force ability," he said. "Just play and watch yourself. I'll be done soon."

He went back out to get the biggest object: the couch.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:02:54 PM
Kalia yawned again, watching the holo again, her mind wandering again before she lifted the chair, she didn't notice though, too interested in the holo.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:05:03 PM
Inu entered, dragging the couch. Though he had strength enough to lift it, it was still too large to carry.

"What in all the..."

He walked over and forced the chair down.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:07:21 PM
Kalia's eyes drifted over to the chair as he forced it down, she didn't realize she was doing it still. At any rate, she mewed softly again, wondering why these objects kept moving when daddy didn't seem to be doing it.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:08:45 PM
"Kalia, you better stop givin' daddy a hard time!"

He said it light heartedly, picking the girl up and holding her so they were eye to eye.

"You keep floatin' stuff!"

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:14:13 PM
Kalia mewed confusedly, she didn't even understand what it was so how could she? She then realized her was close enough for a hair grab and got a handful.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:15:21 PM
"OWW! Leggo!"

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:19:21 PM
Kalia giggled and let go, her father's response was always funny, her mother never yelled. She then cuddled to avoid a mad daddy.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:30:45 PM
He wasn't mad, but it hurt like hell...she was strong and had a tight grip for one so small.

"I love you, too..." he said absently.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:33:53 PM
Kalia purred softly, her tail swishing back and forth, she loved her daddy too. She yawned softly before looking up at him again.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:36:28 PM
"Tired, little one?" he asked. He called the couch in with the Force and sat down on it.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:39:36 PM
Kalia shook head like she had seen mommy do but it didn't help much, she was feeling a bit tired still she tried not to let sleep overcome her.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:42:49 PM
Inu held her as he had been taught, with her head next to his heart. The heartbeat was to Kalia what rocking chairs had been to him as a child; a guaranteed way of getting the kid to sleep.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:46:21 PM
Sorreessa woke up and walked out into the room, noticing Inu on the couch, she couldn't see Kalia but she could smell that she was there. She kissed Inu softly on the cheek before she spoke.

"Havjing fun?"

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:48:08 PM
Kalia was quickly falling asleep but her ear flicked towards the sound of her mother's voice. She purred softly, allowing sleep to win over her, feeling happy and safe where she was.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:54:17 PM
"Oh yeah. Watch this."

Inu played back the recording.

"She's using the Force."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:55:58 PM
Sorr's eyes widened slightly, it had to be weird for her to be able to do it so soon and the fact that her baby was lifting things worried her.

"What else djid she ljift?"

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:58:31 PM
"Her toys, that chair...the Force acts on emotion. She was getting awfully curious about the holo and the toys and my own Force ability. If she's calm, it won't do anything. In time, she'll be able to control it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:01:11 PM
Sorr sat down and leaned her head on Inu's shoulder before running her fingers through Kalia's hair.

"jI hope so, jI wouldn't want to see herrr gettjing hurrrt."

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:07:07 PM
"I won't allow it."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:10:48 PM
Sorr kissed Inu softly and made a nip at his ear.

"Good to know, jI just hope she doesn't do jit when jyou'rrre away."

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:17:19 PM
"If she does, just get her attention. The minute she lost focus the floating stopped."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:19:36 PM
Sorr ruffled Kalia's hair lightly.

"Seems we have a ljittle trrrouble makerrr on ourrr hands."

She chuckled softly.

"jI'll rrrememberrr that jif jit happens."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:20:57 PM
Even in sleep, Kalia felt her mother's touch and cuddled in closer to her father, purring softly with her ears back.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:21:49 PM
"Well...the baby's asleep...we won't have to worry about her for a while. How do you want the room?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:25:00 PM
Sorreessa nodded before lifting her head from his shoulder to look around a little.

"Well the couch wjill do fjine jin frrront of the holo, the chajirrr rrright about therrre....the table, jI don't know rrrjight now....hmmm, maybe overrr therrre."

She gestured with her tail in the directions she wanted before she leaned on him again, purring softly.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:26:39 PM
The furniture shuffled as Inu practiced his Force.

"There it is."

He leaned his head back, fatigued from Force usage and tired from lack of sleep.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:30:35 PM
Sorreessa purred softly then kissed his neck.

"Why don't you get some sleep? jI'll take carrre of Kaljia jif she wakes up."

She said quietly into his very tired looking pale orange eyes, she could see he needed some sleep.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:31:47 PM
Inu stretched and yawned.

"Very well...your turn."

He walked outside and bounded into a tree, slouching low on one of the branches. Old habits die hard...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:36:31 PM
Sorr purred softly, no matter what, Inu still slept in trees. SHe didn't mind besides she had joined him a few times and it seemed pretty comfortable. Her eyes wandered down to her daughter, knowing Kalia probably wouldn't sleep long. She stretched a little before turning the holo, she hadn't seen much of it since her faked death.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:41:41 PM
Kalia shifted against her mother, sensing a change of hands. She took a handful of Sorr's shirt and curled her little hands into fist. She yawned and sneezed, blinking awake.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:44:45 PM
Sorr looked down upon hearing Kalia sneeze.

"Up alrrready, hmm?"

She ran her fingers through the cub's hair.

"Daddy's asleep now though..."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:56:19 PM
Kalia yawned and watched her mother, looking for a chance to grab her hair. In the meantime, she reached out with one hand and poked her mommy.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:58:45 PM
Sorr smiled, then poked Kalia back lightly.

"Havjing fun?"

She laughed before play growling and biting Kalia's ear ever so lightly.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:01:45 PM
Kalia giggled and bit her mommy, though not as gently as Sorr had.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:05:40 PM
Sorr giggled, Kalia's bites hardly hurt due to her lack of teeth. Still she ruffled Kalia's hair a lot then laughed at how the cub looked.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:10:31 PM
Kalia giggled, though she wasn't quite sure what was so funny. Mommy was just as much fun as daddy to her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:14:49 PM
Sorr moved the hair out of Kalia's eyes, eyes that looked so much like her own, Inu had been right when he said Kalia looked like a tiny copy of her, Kalia looked almost the same as Sorr had when she was younger. Sorr then bit Kalia's tail lightly before tickling her daughter.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:18:01 PM
Kalia wiggled her tail back and giggled and squirmed. Mommy was tickling her! The little girl reached out and poked Sorr, trying to get the same effect.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:22:05 PM
Sorr stopped and kissed Kalia on the forehead, she didn't want to get the cub too rilled up. She then reached over and handed one the toys to her daughter.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:23:30 PM
Kalia squeaked at it and buried her face in her mother's shirt, shivering a little at the sight of the toy.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:26:24 PM
Sorreessa's ears raised along with one of her eyebrows. What was scaring her about a toy? She wondered. Sorr set the toy down and rubbed Kalia's back in a soothing gesture.

"Therrre's nothjing to be afrrrajid frrrom a toy..."

She kissed Kalia's head lightly, wondering still why that bothered her daughter, she would have to ask Inu later when he woke up.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:28:29 PM
The baby shuddered and shifted, the toy floating away to rest on the floor at Sorr's feet.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:31:58 PM
Sorreessa's ears perked up curiously, she had never really seen the force in action before. It was as Inu said though, Kalia didn't seem to be conscious that she was doing it. Sorreessa hugged Kalia close and purred.

"Don't be afrrajid, my baby..."

She kissed Kalia's forehead again and looked into Kalia's eyes.

"Your daddy and jI won't let any harrrm come to you.."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:36:03 PM
Kalia nuzzled her mother and purred softly, a small smile gracing the child's face. The holo suddenly made a loud sound, and she shifted and looked over at it, ears perked up at the sudden noise.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:40:28 PM
Sorreessa smiled before looking in the direction Kalia had, it was the news reporting on minor things. She sighed and wondered if Kajeela had heard about her fake death. At any rate, Sorreessa would never go back to her old life, she would not allow it nor would Inu. She had a new life now and that was with Inu and Kalia and nothing could tear her away from it. She hugged Kalia again, purring softly. (I'll never let you and Inu go, they can't make me.)

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:44:30 PM
Kalia looked back at her mother and cocked her head to the side, studying her. She sighed, blowing a little bubble that popped and tickled her nose. The child sneezed and swished her tail, poking her nose to make the tickle stop.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:49:40 PM
Sorr was drawn out of her thoughts by Kalia's sneeze. She nuzzled the cub softly, she loved Kalia as much as she loved Inu and Kajeela couldn't change that. By all accounts Sorr was declared dead anyway so the director shouldn't have an power over her, not like that would matter to Ms. Hilter. Sorr shook her head to rid her mind of those thoughts, Kajeela wasn't probably going to come after her unlike Armaiil would. Sorr yawned as she looked at the holo.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:54:41 PM
Kalia listened to the news reports, watching the images change. Daddy's big picture thing was fun. Her tail swished and she tried to grab it. The little cub missed, tried again. She got it on the second try and squeaked when she realized what it was, then started to cry. She wasn't hurt, just startled a little.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:58:27 PM
Sorr tried not giggle as she kissed her daughter's forehead again.

"Tajils arrren't forrr playjing wjith, well at least you djidn't bjite jit ljike my brrrotherrr djid when he was a cub."

She nuzzled Kalia again, the cub was quite smart for her young age.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:00:51 PM
The tail was an interesting thing. Moments after calming down and releasing it, she was trying to get hold of it again. She was distracted again by Sorr's nuzzling and smiled, nuzzling her mother back.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:30:39 PM
Sorr purred, wiggling her tail for Kalia to play with.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:35:32 PM
Kalia poked at Sorr's tail, trying to catch it. She did and giggled, then tried to bite it.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:39:23 PM
Kalia managed to get it and chomped down and her mother winced.

"Meouch! No bjitjing...."

She waved her finger in front of Kalia's face.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:40:20 PM
Kalia's focus shifted, now she was after the finger.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:43:43 PM
Sorr again got caught but pulled her finger away.

"Blech, don't do that..."

She tickled Kalia again.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:47:45 PM
The baby squirmed, trying to escape the tickling fingers of her mother. Kalia managed to push her mother's hand away and the giggling stopped. In the following silence, a foul odor appeared from no where. Kalia's nose wrinkled and she mewed softly.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:54:48 PM
Sorr wrinkled her nose.

"Blech, oh njice honey..."

Sorreessa picked her up and took her back to the room, she had managed to grab the diaper-bag on their way out the door before. She growled as she proceeded to clean it up, the scent was far worse on an animal type's nose.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:56:35 PM
Kalia laughed at the face her mother was making. She could be just as silly as daddy.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:58:54 PM
Sorreessa finished, changed her then picked her up.

"Much betterrr...."

She then moved back out to the holo room.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:00:59 PM
Kalia waved at the room retreating behind her, then took advantage of her position to get a hold of Sorr's ears.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:03:53 PM
Sorr winced, pulling her head away, her ears were very sensitive. She bit Kalia's ear lightly again then nuzzled her.

"Smarrrt ljittle one..."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:06:53 PM
"Beh!"

Not a word, just a sound. Kalia's tail swished as they sat down again, her toys following the motion across the floor.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:09:44 PM
Sorr bit at her ear again to distract her.

"You rrreally need to learrrn to contrrrol that."

She turned her head to look outside.

"Perrrhapss we should go fjind daddy..."

She said quietly as she walked out the door to check on Inu.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:11:40 PM
Kalia leaned away and kicked, waving her arms. Daddy! She liked daddy. She sneezed outside the door. Her second time outside.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:15:35 PM
She found Inu in his favorite tree and she climbed up, holding Kalia. She nuzzled the side of Inu's face.

"Yourrr gjirrrls have been mjissjing you."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:16:40 PM
Kalia punctuated her mother's words by getting a big fistful of Inu's shirt and waving it.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:24:13 PM
Inu was sleeping soundly in the tree, the first real sleep he'd had in a while.

http://www.liquid2k.com/logicalfallacy/snoozin.jpg

"Huh? Wha?"

Inu rubbed his eyes and grinned at Sorr and Kalia.

"G'mornin..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:27:01 PM
Sorr purred softly and kissed him before she spoke.

"Sorrrrrry about wakjing you but we mjissed you."

She said quietly before sitting on the branch as well.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:28:25 PM
"No worries..."

He yawned again, Kalia poking at him all the while.

"How's my baby?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:32:19 PM
"Fjine, she's been usjing the force agajin though."

Sorr smiled at her daughter's poking, the cub loved playing with her father.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:33:46 PM
Kalia perked up her ears, poking her daddy happily then got a grip on her father's hair which was much easier to get than mommy's.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:35:39 PM
Inu leaned precariously between the branches, balancing himself and his daughter.

"Ooooowwww...."

Carefully he pried Kalia loose and held her, pinning her arms.

"That'll show you."

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:38:28 PM
Kalia laughed and tried to wiggle free. Darn daddy and his getting her stuck, she then sneezed again, that'd showed him. She giggled at daddy's disgust.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:39:35 PM
Sorreessa laughed then shifted her weight to keep her balance.

"Ack! You almost made yourrr motherr fall."

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:41:13 PM
Inu poked her with one foot.

"Daddy can finish that."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:42:53 PM
Sorr dug her claws in.

"jI'll get you forrr that laterrr, daddy."

She winked at him before she moved closer to him where the branch was wider.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:44:34 PM
Kalia giggled, mommy and daddy were funny. And daddy was distracted again, she bit lightly down on daddy's ear like mommy had gotten her with before.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:46:27 PM
"Now she's nibbling!"

Inu laughed.

"Inherited more than your looks, Sorr."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:48:02 PM
"jI kjinda accjidentally taught herrr that..."

Sorr giggled as she tried to look innocent.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:49:11 PM
Kalia looked at daddy, wondering why he was laughing. She poked him in the cheek to get his attention.

Inu
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:54:16 PM
Inu couldn't help but laugh at Sorr's mock innocence. A tiny poke got his attention.

"You rang?" he asked Kalia.

Kalia
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:58:32 PM
Kalia mewed softly then poked daddy's face some more, somehow remaining careful of his eyes like she knew better. Once daddy was distracted again, she got another handful of hair.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 31st, 2002, 11:59:37 PM
Sorr laughed again, Kalia was forever getting Inu's hair. She waved her tail in front of Kalia's face to distract her.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:02:31 AM
As the baby reached for Sorr's tail, Inu put his hair back behind his shoulders.

"One day I'll dodge that. You'll see."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:03:48 AM
"Surrrrrrrre you wjill...."

Sorr kissed him softly then nuzzled the side of his face, his hair was far too long for Kalia not to get.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:05:33 AM
Kalia focused all her attention on the tail, batting at it occationally as she tried to get it. A wild look shined in her eyes as she hunted it.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:06:48 AM
"She's gonna bite you, Sorr."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:08:49 AM
Kalia batted and missed, she growled softly before finally getting it. Success! She then chomped down again.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:10:07 AM
'jI know but jit keeps herrr occupjied..."

She winced and mewed in pain.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:11:48 AM
"Heh. Poor Sorr."

He pried his child's fingers loose-jeez, she had a deathgrip on Sorr's tail-and rubbed the sore tail.

"I'd tell her to bite me, but she probaby would. Besides, couldn't have hurt that bad. She has no teeth."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:14:02 AM
Sorr mewed softly, the cub had smashed her tail too in the process.

"She does hurrrrt, she bjites down ljike a vjice on my tajil."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:16:07 AM
Kalia giggled and fluttered her ears, happy with her success, mommy's reaction to it was sooo funny. She giggled then sneezed before spotting her own tail again, the hunt was on again.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:18:19 AM
"What happens if she bites herself, I wonder..."

If he'd been awake for this earlier, he'd know.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:19:59 AM
"You'll see..."

Sorr giggled, Kalia would have her own tail in a second.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:21:28 AM
It seemed Kalia had forgotten already as she got her tail and chomped down on it. She mewled in pain then started crying as she buried her face against daddy's chest.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:23:46 AM
"Poor girl. That'll show you not bite things. A good lesson to learn."

He held her tight, rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Ssh. It's ok. It's ok..."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:25:59 AM
Kalia cried a bit more before she noticed something, oh hair! she grabbed Inu's hair again, she couldn't resist.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:28:06 AM
"You! Let go!" He pulled her loose and spoke to her sternly. "No pulling hair. It's like biting. It's very bad." He spoke simply, but firmly. True she couldn't speak yet, but she seemed intelligent enough to understand at times.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:30:03 AM
Kalia giggled, daddy was funny, she understood but it was more fun to pretend she didn't. She giggled and poked his face.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:31:26 AM
Sorr smirked, it was easy to see Kalia loved her daddy.

"jI don't thjink she wjill everrr stop that..."

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:34:07 AM
"It's annoying, and it hurts."

His expression softened a little though. Inu turned kalia around and held her against his stomach, facing Sorr.

"Can't stay mad at her though..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:37:10 AM
Sorr smiled.

"Yes, she's too cute to stay mad at."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:38:41 AM
Mommy again, Kalia waved at her. Her eyes looked up to daddy though wondering how she was going to get daddy now so she just poked what she could.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:41:53 AM
Inu returned the poking lightly, looking off absently into the distance. A family...who'd have thought it when he was created? He had a daughter, a...well, not a wife, but a girlfriend. May as well be a wife though...Sorr took good care of him and Kalia.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:44:15 AM
Sorr noticed the far off look in his eyes, wondering what he was thinking about.

"Somethjing on yourrr mjind, jInu?"

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:45:31 AM
Kalia continued poking, she wasn't facing daddy to notice. She giggled softly as her tail swished.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:47:25 AM
Inu stopped Kalia's tail, a seemingly automatic reaction.

"It's nothing..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:54:23 AM
Sorreessa perked up her ears, the look in his eyes didn't seem to be nothing, it was different from when he was remembering though. She was curious still as she fluttered her ears.

"Doesn't seem to be nothjing...."

As always, she was curious about what was going on with Inu, her tail swished back and forth as she looked at him.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:59:16 AM
Kalia looked back at daddy for getting her tail but she couldn't see so she went back to poking and waving at mommy again.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:03:10 AM
Inu caught his daughter's hands. No distractions. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Sorreessa...let's get married."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:02:04 PM
Sorreessa's ears fluttered, had she just heard what she thought she heard, those words were hardly ever heard by a halfling Cizerack. It took a few seconds for the words to really register and for her to react. She hugged him and nuzzled the side of his face.

"Sounds ljike a wonderful jidea to me..."

She said quietly before whispering that she loved him into his ear.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:05:10 PM
"I'm glad...I love you too, Sorr..."

He released Kalia's hands and turned the child to face him.

"Did you hear that?"

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:09:59 PM
Kalia sat with a quiet, curious look as her father held her still, listening intently as he and mommy talked. When he let her go she hugged him, happy to be able to move. She took two handfulls of her daddy's shirt and hugged him. He was happy, and mommy was happy.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:13:52 PM
Sorr purred softly before ruffling Kalia's hair a bit then kissing Inu. She was definately in a very good mood as she nibbled lightly on Inu's ear.

"Looks ljike Kalia ljikes jit too...."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:16:44 PM
"Bhee!"

Kalia kicked and giggled. She did like it.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:17:33 PM
"When and where? That's all we have to plan..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:21:16 PM
Sorr stopped nibbling to look at him.

"Um, does thjis town have a prrreacherrr?"

Even though she had spent a few months in the town, Sorr hadn't wandered it much so she didn't know.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:22:50 PM
"You live with her, Sorreessa."

Inu gave his girlfriend a wild grin. He felt just too good for words.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:25:29 PM
Sorr's ears fluttered a little.

"Obasan? Why djidn't she everrr tell me that?"

Seeing the grin, she kissed him softly before nuzzling the side of his face again.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:28:06 PM
"Did you ever ask her, that's the question. I wouldn't know that myself, except for what happened when I first arrived."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:31:04 PM
Sorreessa's ears perked up.

"What happened?"

She was curious since Inu never did tell her how he found this place.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:34:02 PM
"Well...I showed up...angry, it was shortly after one of the many fights I've had at the Order...to make a long story short, I attacked, and she beat me with fair ease. The villagers thought I was a demon and sent her to exorcise me. Did a fair job of it. After she beat me I came back, to find out how she managed it. We traded insults for an hour or so, told our stories, and left with guarded neutrality. It's developed somewhat from there..."

He grinned sheepishly.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:39:34 PM
Sorr listened intently, her tail swishing a bit.

"Hmm, that explajins why she acts ljike she does wjith you..."

Sorr cuddled a bit more before she looked up at him again.

"Well we should go fjind her then, hmm?"

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:41:36 PM
"...not now..."

He held them both close, enjoying their company.

"It can wait..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:44:34 PM
Sorreessa purred softly.

"Fjine by me..."

She said quietly before cuddling and lightly nibbling at Inu's ear again.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:48:14 PM
Inu nudged Sorr back.

"Hey now, there is a young, impressionable mind present!"

He kissed Sorr and smiled.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:51:35 PM
Kalia was watching intently, studying her parents' every move. She smiled and giggled. They were crazy.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:55:27 PM
She kissed him back then looked to Kalia.

"Hmm, no fun forrr us then....forrr a bjit anyways..."

She winked at Inu before ruffling Kalia's hair and waving her tail in front of her.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:56:33 PM
She was learning quickly. Kalia caught it on the first try. She didn't bite it though. Biting hurt her.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:04:13 PM
Sorr purred gratefully, for once she hadn't gotten bitten. She pulled her tail away from Kalia and wiggled it again.

"She learrrns so qujickly doesn't she?

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:04:59 PM
"She does."

Inu watched their daughter.

"I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear her talk."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:10:43 PM
Kalia smiled at her daddy but a mew was all she felt like doing. Talking seemed too hard for now, too many words to learn besides the young cub was only a month old even though she was faster than normal. She batted at Sorr's tail some more with a wild grin on her face as she hunted.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:12:33 PM
"Stjill a bjit too earrrly forrr that, though knowjing herrr, she wjill do jit sometjime soon."

She said quietly as she watched Kalia stalk her tail and leaned back on Inu.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:13:46 PM
"She's inherited my grin."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:15:43 PM
Sorreessa chuckled and nodded.

"Yes, she looks just ljike you when she does that."

She sighed contentedly as she sat there with Inu and watched their daughter.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:16:50 PM
Kalia briefly looked back at mommy before returning to her hunt, the tail was tricky.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:18:52 PM
Inu reached out and snagged Sorr's tail between thumb and forefinger. Not tough, but Kalia was glaring at him.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:21:47 PM
Kalia glared a bit, daddy was messing up her fun. She growled a little then mewed, seemingly asking for him to let it go.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:22:55 PM
Inu shrugged.

"Sorry..."

He let the tail go.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:27:43 PM
Kalia smiled happily before returning to her game. Her ears twitched at the sound of a bird up higher in the tree and she looked up at it before looking at it hungrily, it seemed the Ciz blood in her was telling her it was food even though she didn't know what it was.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:28:53 PM
"Won't be good when she gets tjirrred of my tajil, she's afrrrajid of herrr toys now."

She said quietly while watching Kalia's interest in the bird.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:31:17 PM
"It's because she manipulates them with the Force. We'll have to teach her that they aren't harmful."

Inu followed his daughter's gaze.

"Should I catch it and show her?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:32:29 PM
"jI know but she frrreaked out the last tjime jI gave her a toy."

She looked up at the bird.

"jIf you want..."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:33:34 PM
Kalia still eyed the bird, grabbing at the air with one of her hands. She growled then looked to daddy to get it for her.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:36:46 PM
Inu handed the child over to Sorr.

"Up we go..."

Inu bounded up the tree like a blasterbolt. The bird was alerted to him and flew up, but Inu caught it, leaping high above the tree tops. He landed on the ground and beckoned the girls down.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:38:15 PM
Sorr hopped down with Kalia and she nuzzled Inu briefly.

"Good catch, jInu."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:39:47 PM
Kalia purred, daddy was great, she then reached for the bird curiously, her need to eat it seemingly gone for now as she wanted more to look at it and poke it if she could.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:41:51 PM
Inu opened his hands, allowing Kalia to see it.

"It's a bird. It's a little animal that flies and has feathers."

The bird chirped, unhurt, wondering what was going on. It looked around, finally focusing on Kalia.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:44:03 PM
Kalia giggled then responded with her usual first reaction which was to poke it. She giggled at the feel of it, different from any she knew. She then stared at it with wide eyes, taking in it's look, etc.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:45:42 PM
Sorr chuckled.

"jI'll feel sorrrrry forrr the bjirrrds when she gets fjigurrrres out she can eat them..."

Sorr purred softly as she watched Kalia, the cub was so cute.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:57:08 PM
"She'll have to catch them first," he said with a sly grin. The bird was small, so he turned Kalia's hands palm up and deposited the bird in them.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:00:19 PM
"Won't be too long rrreally especjially wjith how qujick she learrrns."

Sorr smiled and purred at their daughter.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:02:45 PM
Kalia purred at this new animal, giggling as it poked at her fingers with its beak. She grinned widely, this bird thing was quite interesting, her ears twitched at its chirps.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:06:00 PM
"Watch her study it...she's smart for a baby."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:07:41 PM
Sorr nodded.

"Seems ourrr mjix of blood crrreates qujite a baby.."

She said quietly as she leaned on Inu and continued watching Kalia.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:09:48 PM
Kalia purred a bit more then pulled the bird's wing out lightly to look at it. The bird chirped softly but didn't seem to mind. Kalia ran a finger over the feathers of the wing, looking closely.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:12:08 PM
The bird took off suddenly, leaving a feather behind in Inu's hair as it flew over him. The father took it and twirled it between his fingers for a moment, then passed the tip of it over Kalia's nose.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:14:03 PM
Kalia giggled then sneezed and poked at her nose to make the tickle stop.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:16:26 PM
Inu ran the tip of the feather across her face, then reached up and poked Sorr with it.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:19:22 PM
Sorr chuckled as she tried to keep away from it, funny how something like that tickled like it did.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:20:41 PM
Kalia watched mommy and daddy intently, her tail swishing back and forth as she smiled, mommy and daddy were nuts.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:23:01 PM
Inu reached out slowly, then quickly tapped Sorr's nose with the feather. He traced her face with it, running it slowly down the side of her face.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:25:15 PM
Sorreessa purred softly, looking into his pale orange eyes though she looked briefly to Kalia then back to him again.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:26:31 PM
Kalia cocked her head to the side while watching her parents intently, mommy and daddy could be weird at times.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:33:05 PM
He pointed the feather suddenly at Kalia, waving it just outside her reach, looking for a moment to tickle her again.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:34:55 PM
Kalia cocked her head to the side again, what was daddy up to now? Still she tried to bat at the feather anyway but missed.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:36:35 PM
He moved in and tickled her nose, then pulled the feather back, just inside her reach...he wondered if she could block him...

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:39:05 PM
Kalia batted at the feather again but kept looking at her daddy and missing. She sensed something was up and was wary, what was daddy trying to do?

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:48:14 PM
He slipped inside and tickled her nose, backed off, then tickled again. He waved the feather slowly, sizing up his daughter, then moved once more.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:50:01 PM
Sorr watched interestedly, her ears perked forward, wondering what he was up to. Her tail swished back and forth but she remained quiet to wait and see.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:51:37 PM
Kalia bopped at the feather as it came towards her, knocking it away from her face and then sneezing. It was beginning to irk her since it kept making her sneeze.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:53:30 PM
Inu stopped. She'd blocked it. He moved again at her with the feather, to see if she would do it once more.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:54:57 PM
Here it came again and Kalia bopped it away, she didn't want to sneeze again and she growled softly at the feather.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:56:52 PM
"She'll be a good fighter someday."

Inu held Kalia close and kissed her forehead.

"Sorry I bugged you, baby..."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:59:06 PM
Kalia purred softly and cuddled with her daddy before yawning widely and curling up against him.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:02:31 PM
"Someone's tired..."

Inu picked her up and walked back inside the house, bouncing lightly on his feet as he walked to simulate rocking.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:09:47 PM
Sorreessa followed, smiling at Kalia as the cub tried not to give into sleep.

"jI had a feeljing she was gojing to get tjirrred soon agajin."

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:12:00 PM
Kalia yawned widely again, fluttering her ears as she tried not to give in, she always fell asleep when she didn't want to yet. Her tail swished back and forth as she cuddled closer to her father.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:13:57 PM
He held her by his heart, rocking in time with its beat, coaxing Kalia to sleep. They all needed rest, a few hours of sleep at the least.

Kalia
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:17:08 PM
Kalia mewed softly, still not wanting to give in but daddy's rocking was getting to her. Her eyes soon closed as she drifted off, purring softly in her sleep as her tail stopped moving just like mommy's always did.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:19:21 PM
Inu set her in the pen, resting her head on the pillow and tossing the blanket over her.

"I say we get some sleep while we can..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:21:24 PM
Sorr looked at Kalia for a moment before looking up at him.

"Sounds good to me.."

She said quietly before yawning.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:24:14 PM
Inu fell over on the couch, too tired to walk to the bedroom.

"She's a little handful, she is."

He yawned and beckoned Sorr over.

"What should I expect, with your as her mother?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:26:42 PM
Sorr shrugged her shoulders before curling up beside him. She yawned softly before she spoke.

"She's a good baby though..."

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:28:16 PM
"She is." Inu smiled to himself and breathed deeply, taking in her scent. "Wonder who she gets that from?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:29:35 PM
Sorr pricked her ears towards him and kissed him.

"Not a clue..."

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:31:21 PM
"Probably gets it from me..." he said with a yawn.

Inu shut his eyes and relaxed, sleep was overwhelming him.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:32:51 PM
"Whateverrr...."

She chuckled and closed her eyes as well, purring softly.

Inu
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:34:18 PM
Inu didn't hear her reply, he was asleep already, a contented smile on his face.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:36:22 PM
She kissed him softly once more before drifting off as well, her ears going back contentedly, purring softly as her tail stopped swishing, life was quite good.