PDA

View Full Version : Communication: The Dare (s'Ilancy)

Silus Xilarian
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:31:27 PM
((OOC: This is the sequel to This is how we communicate (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20561). This thread is set before Silus rejoined the Empire and before s'Ilancy became a lupine. This thread is open to those invited, so if you would like to join in, PM me or S'Ilancy and we'll discuss the minor details. I saw s'Il's boobs also, btw....but dont tell the Grand Admiral....thank you))

It was a quiet day on Arcan IV. Everyone seemed to be going about their daily lives without conflict, and the somber tone of the overall scenario reflected this. The same held true for Master Yogurt's Bar and Grill...A few people were enjoying a relaxing drink, nothing of any mention happening. That is, until a commotion was heard outside the door.

The NRSF guard curiously poked his head to the side, trying to get a better idea of what was going on. He should have learned his lesson the first time....

A loud laugh was heard outside of the Bar and Grill, along his some undecipherable talking. The guard stood up from his seat and stood in front of the door, leaning his head in to try to hear better. As he did, the door flung open, solidly connecting with the guards nose....

Enter, Silus Xilarian. A loud mouthed, abrasive, cocky smuggler type person whose lot in life seemed to be nothing more than drinking and being a general nuisance...

His actions today suggested nothing unfaithful to the above description.

Silus came bursting through the doorway, laughing uncontrollably as he absently dropped his weapons to the guard on the floor, who was reeling from the door-smash to the nose....

Oh my god!!!! I still cant believe you did it!!!!!

His statement commanded full attention of the whole bar, and his actions and mannerisms suggested he was overly amused about something....

The woman hot on his heels may very well hold the answer to what it was. Chances were that, she herself, was catching the brunt of Silus' actions.....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:13:54 AM
There was no one in the galaxy she hated more than Silus Xilarian at this point in time. Plain and simple. She hated him. He was disgusting, cruel, and sick-minded.

Storming after him, s'Il barged through the door to the bar and grill, sending the door swinging back to smack the guard once more in the face. Idly dropping her guns in his lap, she had to pause just a moment to look back at the whimpering man.

"You ok there? Seems you're always havin' trouble when I come in here... "

Before he could even say anything she was back on Silus' tail, fairly yelling at him.

"You ever do that again, Xilarian, and I swear I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I... "

She sputtered to a halt, at a complete loss for words as she followed him,

"... I'm never getting drunk with you again," she finally settled on, reaching a hand out to shove him forward.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:35:47 PM
Silus was fighting back tears. Tears of laughter.

Oh you arent? Then who will we be getting drunk with Lok? Oh I forgot, Im sure the Grand Admiral can down Screaming Imperials with the best of em....

Silus sat down at the bar, halfway burying his face into his arm. He was completely flushed over. This was all too perfect...

Bartender, get this woman anything...she wont know the difference..

Silus broke out into another fit of laughter at his own remark, and the look s'Il was giving him. The small crowd in the bar was completely dumbfounded, but oh so curious.

Silus looked back up, his face blood red as he tried to regain his composure. Upon failing miserably, Silus laid his face back into his arm and laughed even harder....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:32:56 PM
"I hate you!"

Shoving him as she climbed onto the stool next to his, s'Il kicked at him with booted feet.

"I thought you were halfway decent, Xilarian; I didn't know you were a provert."

He was still laughing, and she was getting madder. Finally unable to take it any more, she reached out, and with a hand slamming onto the back of his head, she drove his forehead into the bar.

"I hate you!"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:41:25 PM
Silus rather than pop back up when she slammed his head into the bar, Silus kept his head down, laughing uncontrollably. He made a halfway clear attempt to regain his composure and looked back up at her. It was futile though. As soon as he saw the look she was giving him, he burst into laughter again, nearly falling off his barstool..

Lok I didnt......

He interupted himself again, not being able to control laughter.

I thought you'd realize what it was before you put it in your mouth

He was nearly in convulsion from holding back laughter. It became unbearable. Silus drove his face back into his arm, leaning on the bar laughing. The bartender who was waiting to take his order was obviously confused at the outburst....

Barabel Vodka

Silus kept on, no self control what-so-ever......

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:12:27 PM
Hooking her feet in the legs of his stool, she yanked as hard as she could. Of course with his bulk resting solely on the barstool, it did no good, and only managed to wrench her a little from her own perch. In anger, s'Il decided against pulling, and instead opted to try and push him over.

"You, Xilarian," she growled, "are a disgusting person; you have no shame, you take advantage of people, and you sicken me!"

All the while she kept trying to shove him from the stool, yet she still had yet to succeed. Her anger was almost uncontrollable, but she barely kept it in check, taking it out on the stool Silus resided atop of.

Silus Xilarian
Nov 10th, 2002, 09:22:59 PM
Silus drink arrived as s'Il decided to push Silus off his stool. He slid over a little, letting his foot opposite of her rest on the floor for balance as she pushed away. He calmly took a drink of his vodka and set it back down as he stood up. With a grin on his face he reached out and ruffled her hair...

Lok....You're so cute

Silus was still holding back laughter, and the look she was giving him made the task that much harder

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:47:58 AM
Screwing her face into a mask of pure hatred, s'Il crossed her arms over her chest in a huff, and then turned sharply away from him. Her hair mussed up, she simply stewed. Finally, as her temper boiled over, she whirled around, and whipping out an arm, flicked her wrist, smacking him upside the head.

It was a silent attack; she was enraged beyond words, and so therefore simply resorted to lashing out at him.

Silus Xilarian
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:08:36 AM
Silus straightened himself up a little bit. She was seriously angry at him. Now would probably be a good time to quit while he was ahead. With a slight sigh, Silus sat back down and took a drink...

Im sorry Lok. I dont see why you're so mad though, I just put it in your mouth....It's not like you swallowed anything....

Try as he did, a slight snicker still escaped his lips....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:42:14 PM
She fumed. "And how would you like it if I did it to you? Tricked you into sticking something like that into your mouth?!"

Her hand hit the bartop, and she ordered herself a shot of Bothan tequila. When it arrived, she slammed it back with a force she hadn't used in a long while, and as the glass connected back down with the surface of the bar, she glared once more at Silus.

"Well???"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:51:38 PM
For a moment, Silus coulda swore there was smoke coming out of her ears as she glared at him. He was undetered though, as he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead.

Silus leaned back again with a warm smile on his face...

Lok....you know Im not that gullable.....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:32:53 PM
Still stewing, she stared at him, her look of anger slowly turning into one of hurt.

"I'm not gullible... you took advantage of me! Simple as that. This always happens when we get drunk together... "

She sniffed a little. "Why'd you do it? You know how I feel about that kind of stuff."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:42:04 PM
Silus tilted his head a little. A look of slight annoyance crossed over his face. Took advantage? Hardly! He mearly played a joke on her, and she was blowing it way outta proportion....

Oh come on!! Dont play that guilt trip crap on me!

Silus leaned down a bit so to match height with her....

you know good and damn well you woulda tried the same thing given half a chance....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:54:29 AM
She looked away, biting her lip. "Well, yeeeaaahhh... "

She huffed, pouting. "But still! Remember when we got drunk that one time? And that other time? You know things always get out of hand!

"Oh! And don't forget about what happened on the star destroyer... or were we sober that time... ?"