PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking..

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:38:40 PM
I posted this at Meras.. but figured I might as well post it here too.. *shrug*

It's weird and a little crazy when you know what a person looks like, and you'd know them anywhere.. yet you've never met them.

I was also thinking.. SWFans is sort of... sheltered from the rest of the net.. it seems like people are more honest, there's no crazy killers(that I know of) that hunt little girls and trick them into running away with them. I think it's pretty cool that I can almost take for granted that the people there are who they say they are..

When Jeseth came to vist me, I was a little scared.. but I wasn't afraid he was going to kill me in my sleep or rape me or something like that. I was afraid he wouldnt like me and wouldnt speak to me again.. same with when I met Nup, Warren and MORG

It's funny, I would have never met anyone from the net if I hadn't clicked on that link in Shawn's sig. Before SWF, I never trusted the people I met on message boards, or in chatrooms.. and probaly for a good reason. I get a diffrent.. vibe when I talk to most of the people from the boards. I mean, I'm not stupid.. I dont trust everyone just because they have a name on SWF.

I guess I just wanted to point out that we're pretty lucky, I think.

Zeke
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:33:48 PM
I've never met anyone here IRL, except for my friends who got me on the boards in the first place. Met Kindo too.

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:35:17 PM
I agree...there are a lot of really class acts here. Out of the dozen or more people I've met, I can only think of one who was a real "closet case", and she's banned anyways. Everyone else is rad beyond words.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:36:54 PM
Zeke - In my expercience, depending on how close you are with the person it can drive you to nail-biting, or it can be like meeting someone like your friend's friend you know little about or something for the first time.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:40:04 PM
Originally posted by Diego Van Derveld
I agree...there are a lot of really class acts here. Out of the dozen or more people I've met, I can only think of one who was a real "closet case", and she's banned anyways. Everyone else is rad beyond words.

Well, apprently I didnt know her.. but glad to know that there's not a secret group of internet stalker/killers on this forum that everyone but me is aware of :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:48:57 PM
I might TP your house, at the worst, but that about it.

Guess who going to an Insane Asylum??? Wait... We where spose to go tonight... ahhhhhh crap...

There is an old abandoned Insane Asylum next to Pierce College. I heard that they keep some of the cadaviers there to help train Police Dogs. Teach them to sniff out a body etc. etc. We where going to go tonight or tomarrow night. Not Halloween. We might be attacked by groups of Crazy people who are high from Smoking Cat Skin Weed and drunk on Cat Blood Beer.
Cuse, you know they would do it. And I couldn't stand to see a poor... defenseless... Kitten body strung up on a wire over a vat full of blood. These are the wierdo's Leeloo is talking about.

Zeke
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:50:38 PM
I talked with Maia Tharrinn once on the phone, which was really cool. One day, when I get the money, I'ma go road trippin' and meet all the people I know. Half of them are in California/Oregon...this'll be fun. First go meet Salemn and Charley, then go meet Maia and Dalamar, then s'Il, LD, and Sorr...It'd be so cool to meet all my crew IRL.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:57:01 PM
Dyzm - ......uh huh.. o_O

To those who meet me in the future if/when I meet anyone else: I maybe seem a little nutty and annoying on the boards.. I am. But IRL, I think I'm actually kind of normal. I have my moments, and I'm sure I can get annoying.. but I'm normally a good girl :)

Oh.. yeah.. one main thing I left out of that post was thanking whoever came up with the idea of swfans.. I suppose it was more than one person.. but thanks alot.. and thanks to the staff that makes it possible for this board to keep going. and of course the cool rpers that post here ^_^

I've met alot of friends, had some hard times, did new things, had someone's sholder to cry on, learnt alot of stuff and got to go to FL.. all because of this board.

so.. I'm sure this sounds a little cheesy or something.. but, THANKS A BUNCH!

Just sorry you guys have to put up with me ^_^;

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:49:08 AM
meowr.....If I had the money, I'd visit a lot of ya.....I'd go see Vinny then go visit all the ppl in the east coast, Zeke, Wei, Charley etc.......but also my car is piece oh junk so I dunno when I ever will......

Paguum
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:54:19 AM
I am always open for visits, Zeke. You, Salemn, and the rest of the Georgia crew need to meet up with the Alabama folks. Maybe spring break...six flags? :)

Hanyou
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:55:33 AM
A possibility...an interesting one...

James Prent
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:58:46 AM
Six Flags!

I love Swfans. THANKS whoever orginally did this board...but thanks to the Admins now who keep it alive :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:26:20 AM
I live in Bangladesh. I doubt anybody who doesn't know me already IRL (from when I lived in England) would bother coming down here to visit me. -_-

I met up a phone friend of mine once, because he lived nearby. Didn't go too well. He wouldn't tell me how to get home and made me go down on my knees in the middle of the road and bark like a dog, because I'd been poking him with a big stick. -____-

Severen Morkonis
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:29:51 AM
I met Jenny (Vega) a few months ago...i dont think i had to intention of killing her :p....infact during the christmasperiod im staying at her house for the weekend:)

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:30:28 AM
Taja - evil....boys are the devil i swear!!!

I wanna go down south, cos all my boys live there! :lol I have to go to South Carolina so Jake Burton can teach me how to swim ;) lol. And I want to visit Silus and make him dinner :lol

Leeloo Mina
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:50:27 AM
Yes... Boys have cooties!!

...And I caught them :mischief...

Seriously, though.. The only guys I know that are sweet and nice and the ones I havent dated.. I'm convinced all guys are evil.. but not in a good way. It only shows up when I date them :cry

but anyway.. I wanna vist more people.. I'm ADDICTED!! I'm going to orlando to see my brother this christmas, but I most likely wont be seeing the miami crew.. too bad.

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 30th, 2002, 02:13:33 AM
Boys are fun to play with. >D

I'd like to meet Nupraptor (to make him my blood brother) and Morgan (cuz he's funkeh). And Jehova, just to prove that I CAN beat him up. Other than that ... I wanna meet all my homegirls. ^_^ And Taro! I wanna meet Taro too.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 30th, 2002, 02:16:20 AM
Nup's really cool, didnt meet Jehova.. sorta seen him.. he looks like Vin Desil(sp?) o_O

I dont talk to Morgan much.. I met him, and he was cool.. but I think I kinda annoyed him ^_^;

Lord Gue
Oct 30th, 2002, 02:51:32 AM
Like I always say, anyone dropin by the Conway, South Carolina area can drop me a line anytime they want, if your a psycho or sane I dont care. :)

Another Vin RL look alike? Ill mur... er... erm... take him to a photoshot with me?

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:56:54 AM
^_^;

Jehova's cute. I don't think he looks like Vin Diesel. o_O And whereas Crystal claims she's crazier on the boards than IRL... the opposite applies for me. Ooh yeah.

As for there not being any psycho killers around here ... erm. :uhoh

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:49:41 AM
I beg to differ Leeloo. There ARE TOO pyscho serial killers.

They like to kill roaches. ;-;

Leeloo Mina
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:11:50 PM
Oh, then I'm a killer and I didnt even know it ^_^;

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:13:35 PM
>D *smiles wryly* ebil.....

Saharia
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:06:05 PM
This place is very cool, considering the group thing that goes on(it tends to happen everywhere), but all in all this place rocks for rping. It's got nice people, nice forums, *nice avaters ;) a lot of cute guys around I must say)* and generally a nice feeling about it and you can trust most people here.

Yep, I think I'd like to meet you all. My house, lunch. We'll chuck a party =) *bring Vin Diesel along*

*gives swfans forum a big hug*

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:21:14 PM
*shelters himself from the masses*

*closes blinds and locks doors*

^_^

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:22:54 PM
nutterrr.....

Leeloo Mina
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:46:39 PM
Originally posted by Saharia
This place is very cool, considering the group thing that goes on(it tends to happen everywhere), but all in all this place rocks for rping. It's got nice people, nice forums, *nice avaters ;) a lot of cute guys around I must say)* and generally a nice feeling about it and you can trust most people here.

Yep, I think I'd like to meet you all. My house, lunch. We'll chuck a party =) *bring Vin Diesel along*

*gives swfans forum a big hug*

Ooohh! Where's your house? :D

:crack

We need to have a big SWFans convention.. in the middle of the US... say, how about Missouri? :mischief

:lol

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:25:18 PM
he he he...nice try...I'd be all for it, but 'i lack money. That means I am walking! lol

Xazor Elessar
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:21:50 PM
I love this place too.....everyone is so nice here. :) Well, usually anyway.

I want to go to Australia after I graduate, and visit Marcus and Helenias. I think that would be the coolest! ;) Then I'll go to the West Coast and visit my buddies out there....then the Midwest (though I'm from the midwest) and then the East Coast and see all the homies (gotta have a reason to go to Florida again! :lol) Yeah.....this would never happen all at the same time, but it's nice to dream. :)

I want to meet Jeseth, he's a really sweet guy....that would be fun. Hmm....also wanna meet Nup, cuz he's hot (:mischief, remembers the "I slept with the Admin" thread :lol)

I'd also like to meet the people I've trained (am training) :lol Sene, Chance, Lilya, Kaytor, 62, and all you crazy nuts who are strange enough to listen to me. ;)

But seriously, I wanna meet everyone! :lol I think we should have an organized meeting of all the SWFans peeps! That would be soooooo outrageously cool!!!!

Chance
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:41:08 PM
^_^

*holds up a 'See Verse, Sten, Jared, Chance, and Gue in South Carolina!' sign*

Silus Xilarian
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:07:49 PM
The only people ive met in person from the boards are s'Ilancy (wiggle wiggle) and Charley (briefly, and he called me sir ^_^; )

Ive talked to a few peeps on the phone, and i plan to visit everyone i can as soon as time and money allow :D

With that much being said....Who wants to be the next to be visited by me....Im taking requests as of right now :D

If you live in Alabama yur pretty much guaranteed a visit, and if you're Dae then ive got your name in the hat 4 times already.....

Saharia
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:40:06 PM
Maybe one day we'll all meet if we stay with swfans :-P

I AM visiting america sometime in the future and england again (didnt see it properly) and canada. No-one is swfans is in melbourne *forces some melbournites to roleplay* accept matthias and she aint rping anymore.

If you guys ever visit melbourne CONTACT ME!
That's an order :)

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:22:37 PM
Originally posted by SilusXilarian
If you live in Alabama yur pretty much guaranteed a visit, and if you're Dae then ive got your name in the hat 4 times already.....

Awwwwwwwww :D If I had the money, I would totally visit you, Silus. Add my name again :lol

Vinny Red
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:36:50 PM
Someone should just rent this big bus and drive coast to coast picking everyone up. make it one huge road trip, and then party

don't mind me, i'll just slink back to my own little world now:cool

Leeloo Mina
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:52:09 PM
I want to meet Jeseth, he's a really sweet guy....that would be fun.

Yeah.. reeeeaall "sweet" :rolleyes

You should come vist me when Jes comes to get his car.. if he ever does..

Kill two birds with one stone ^_^;

Hmm....also wanna meet Nup, cuz he's hot (:mischief, remembers the "I slept with the Admin" thread )

Yeah.. Nup is cute :crack

^_^;

But I slept with him first!!! >D :lol

Silus - VIST ME!! ME!! :D

Everyone loves me, you know it! :crack

Vinny - That sounds like a great idea... but.. uh, I dont know if that's possible though :lol

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:11:45 AM
*tackles Vinny/Kit* sounds cool to me if it could be worked out.....

Leeloo Mina
Oct 31st, 2002, 03:32:39 AM
Come on.. everyone wants to vist me! You all LOVE ME! You all want to have a chance with me! You all...

ah, nevermind.. can't even trick myself into thinking that ^_^;

It's a good idea in theory.. but I'm not so sure it could be worked out.. Were would be all sleep? How much would the bus cost.. we'd have to split it, right? Where would we be going.. could everyone go, and get back in time to go back to work/school? and all that good stuff.

Still say.. Con in missouri sounds good! :crack

...Who am I kidding?..

Lord Gue
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:15:37 AM
Well hell, when I make it big ill add that on the things to do list...

1. Gather all the North/South American Swfaners somewhere
2. Gather all the rest boat/plane
3. Steal underpants
4. Dont talk about fight club

what was I saying again?

Marilyn Bellucci
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:01:14 AM
--Looks at #3-- o_O..You can't have my panties!

But, seriously! We should! Should have it in Cali or Florida, since those are the places with the largest groups of SWF RPers. And that means they can organize it!

And Crystal! --Cling-- I'd visit you if I had the money. ^_^;

Leeloo Mina
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:35:50 AM
You can't have my panties, either... o_O

FLORIDA!!!! YAY!!! .....yeah ^_^;

FL would be best for me, that way I can be like "hey mom? rememeber shawn, alex and carlos? :D" Instead of "hey mom, remember that message board I talk about sometimes? ..can I go to Cali? :D"

*bugs FL and cali people* come up with something or I'll beat you! ^_^; :)

I forgot where you live, but if I get a chance, I'll vist you.. :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:04:35 AM
I don't wear panties. I wear ... boxers. O_o

And Jeseth IS sweet! Like ... super-saturated rice! Yus! With dried chilli!

And BAH @ California/Florida. That's so boring! Be exotic - COME TO BANGLADESH!!!!!!! Really, it'd be cool. I know I prolly make this place sound like hell, but I do that no matter where I live, plus foreigners who come here love it.

Leeelooooo ... I've got a pet chicken ....... ;)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:26:37 AM
:lol:lol

I think nup had a chicken too.. but I never saw it. Nup tried to bite jes' chicken though o_O

Anyways.. I seriously doubt I could come there.. but if I could I'd be all for it ^_^

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:19:16 AM
:( ... :: sniff :: ... :cry

I've also got 2 quails ...

Kirrto McKavity
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:07:23 AM
anyone prepared to go to beautiful, sunny, exotic England, with its umm... palm trees and crystal seas.... umm....

i almost sounded convincing, didnt i?

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:27:16 AM
*jumps in the nearst lake* Crystal Sea! ^_^

or.. Crystal Lake *plays Jason music* >D

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:33:57 PM
I vote for eastern seaboard. I've already made two big ol trips to Cali, and while I love it to death....I am now poor :(

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:38:44 PM
Oh come on ... if you fake a cockney accent you can shine people's shoes and sweep their chimneys. Do that for a week or so and you'll have the dosh to come to england!

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:40:28 PM
Vega, that is, sweep their chim-en-eys :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:42:38 PM
.. chimney, chimeney. same difference :p

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:46:00 PM
Not for an American. They learn their English from Dick Van Dyke ;)

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:47:12 PM
the master of faking accents :D :lol

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:49:45 PM
Cor blimey :)

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:06:31 PM
Hey...my cockney is plenty convincing :)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:07:13 PM

Then let's hear it :p

Sanis Prent
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:11:13 PM
I have a wav of it somewhere....hang on

<a href=http://www.bama.ua.edu/~hicks020/cockney.wav>Here it is!</a>

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:24:08 PM
This outta be good :lol

:lol:lol

Is that really you?

The Deliverator
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:25:49 PM
:lol That rocks! You got me convinced.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:29:42 PM
I like it :mischief

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:31:19 PM
*snickers*

You sound like Paul from SClub7!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:36:36 PM
Yeah, it made me laugh pretty hard. :lol dunno who paul is.. o_O

That voice sounds familliar though..

Think it's really him? we needta get someone who's talked to him irl/phone to be sure! :)

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:42:22 PM
You just wanna call chickie!!! :lol

I'm pretty sure it's him. OOOOO. You should hear Siekens voice! His accent is the best! :lol

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:44:51 PM
Nah, I don't really talk to him enough to call him. I was just making sure he didn't DL a wav file from the net :p

I don't have, nor can I fake an accent :(

wait, I think someone once told me sometimes I sound like I have a southern accent :x

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:49:51 PM
Nothing wrong with that :lol Most of my friends online are from the southern states X.x

People say I have an accent, like saying "oot and aboot". Whatever, no canadians talk like that, except maybe on the east coast. :x

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:56:41 PM
I like the word "aboot" ^_^

I use it sometimes.. but not in place of about ^_^;

I remember my friend, Demon on the boards, she was talking to Warren and she told him "I ain't no hick, ya'll!". She wass actually serious when she said it :lol Funny stuff.. wont ever let her live it down :)

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:05:12 PM
Leeloo, SOuthern as in Rogue from the X-Men?

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:06:22 PM
Someone told me I look like her the other day :lol

And yes, southern as in Rouge.. but I don't sound like her.. :cry

I guess I can sometimes, when I'm really sleepy or something, but hardly ever.

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:10:23 PM
Try harder to sound like her!

How'd I sound? :)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:28:58 PM
I used to fake her accent, I had it sorta down.. ^_^;

And your voice was a little deeper than I expected.. but I liked it :crack

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:30:45 PM
DEEPER? What did you expect, Helium-Boy? :)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:46:49 PM

No, I guess I just excepted you to sound a little younger than you did ^_^;

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:48:05 PM
I do sound young

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:15:40 PM
Charley has a southern accent, doesn't he? I've only spoken to him once. He said he didn't have an accent, but uh... I don't know. O_o

Nupraptor
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:17:53 PM
Charley definitely has an accent. :) Not a strong one, but it's there.

Aside from my speech coming off slightly thick sometimes, I don't have one at all. And that's usually only because I'm lazy and don't enunciate well.

ReaperFett
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:23:41 PM
Too lazy for an accent. I like that :)

Nupraptor
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:08:53 PM
:lol Not quite what I meant.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:01:37 PM

I don't think I really have an accent.. Think I'm just plain ^_^;