PDA

View Full Version : 10 Best games of all time

Sene Unty
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:06:25 PM
I don't know if anyone has made this list yet, so I thought I would make one.

My Best Ten Games of All Time:

10. Zelda-SNES (I can't remember the whole name just how damn cool it was!)

9. Contra-SNES (MINDLESS SHOOTING RULES!)

8. Mega Man X-SNES (Cool as hell. I loved how the bad guys were all just Animals with elemental powers.)

7. Duck Hunt-NES (I think the fact that the stupid dog's laugh is still etched into my brain is reason enough to have it on this list. :D And who didn't love that gun???)

6. Final Fantasy 7-PSX (I still play this game every once in a while just to remind myself how good it is. Seproth...I spelled the name wrong I know...was so cool. Great Villian.)

5. Mortal Kombat 2-SNES (This game was so cool. Me and my friends would talk about it when we were at school in hushed voices so no one knew what we were talking about. We would pass on the moves to do fatalities under the desks. :D)

4. Super Street Fighter 2-SNES (I love street fighter and remember playing non-stop till I beat it with Ryu...he was my favorite.)

3.Tetris-Gameboy (I know the graphics are out dated, but this game is so addictive. I still find myself playing it every once in a while.)

2. Final Fantasy 8-PSX (This game was so epic and had the best story of any game I have ever played period. The love story, play dynamics and graphics were so great.)

1. Mario Bros. 3-NES (I loved this game when I was a kid and remember playing it non-stop for months. I still remember the feeling when I beat it...beautiful!)

That's my list.....WHAT'S YOURS????

Morgan Evanar
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:20:49 PM
I can't list them in top 10 order, but:

Sam and Max Hit the Road: probably the funniest thing ever to grace a monitor. Lucas Arts genuis from the glory days.

Command and Conquer - Red Alert - ahhh. A year of Fridays lost to playing this via dialup.

Soul Calibur - Best fighter ever. If you have a DC and do not own this game you have sinned.

System Shock 2 - FPS with RPG elements, incredible voice acting, exceptional story and Co-op? YES PLEASE.

Thief - perhaps the most original FPS since Wolf3d.

Theif 2 - Got rid of the annoying missions in 1. Theif and it's sequel have some of the best cutscenes ever.

Doom - duh.

Betrayl at Krondor - You Square fanboys need to play this one. Back in the glory days of SNES, this PC gem had a plot and story far beyond most RPGS to date, regardless of platform. I am also madly in love with the combat system. Based from and edited by one of the better recent fantasy authors, Raymond E. Fiest.

ReaperFett
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:32:05 PM
Police 24/7
Daggerfall
Delta Force
Jedi Knight/Jedi Outcast
Delta Force
Hitman
Max Payne
Simpsons arcade
Freedom Force
Thief until the demons appeared

Just a list of great games more than a top 10

Sene Unty
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:36:21 PM
Yeah Freedom Force was awesome....and I love Red Alert......that would have to be 11 on my list.....

Sejah Haversh
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:52:38 PM
1. The Secret of Monkey Island (PC)
2. Escape From Castle Wolfenstein (PC)
3. Streets of Rage 3 (Genesis)
4. Betrayal at Krondor (PC- Best RPG of all time.)
5. Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
6. Final Fight-any edition (SNES)
7. Mrs. Pac-Man (Table Arcade Game)
8. Super Mario Brothers 3 (SNES)
9. Age Of Empires-any version (PC)
10. Poy Poy (PS1, world's best party game)

JMK
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:36:39 PM
Not really in any order:

Golden Axe (Genesis)

Double Dragon (Sega Master System)

R-Type (Sega Master System)

Thunder Blade (Sega Master System) This game got to be extremely difficult before long...

Zelda 3 (SNES) This is probably the game I've most been addicted to.

Zelda and the Ocarina of Time (N64)

Super Star Wars games (SNES)

NHLPA 93 (Genesis) The first game to use player's names instead of just numbers.

Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)

Goldeneye (N64)

Metal Gear Solid (PS)

D'OH!!! I can't believe I forgot Sonic! :mad

Zeke
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:20:32 PM
1: Sonic the Hedgehog. I love these games. They'd fill my whole roster, but that'd defeat the purpose of a top 10 list.

2: Jet Set Radio. Fast paced, rockin' sound track.

3: Phantasy Star Online. My first online game

4: Metal Gear Solid 2. But just the part with Snake. Raiden can bite me.

5:Final Fantasy 7: Materia was the best magic system yet, IMO. Best characters I've seen so far.

6:Super Smash Bros. Melee. I'm a beast with Marth. The new arenas and characters are sweet.

7:Armored Core 2. Build a mech and destroy stuff. Can't get much better than that.

8: SSX Tricky. The tricks alone make it a worthy game.

9:Power Stone: Interactive environments, cool characters. Only fighting game I ever beat on the highest difficulty.

10:Soul Calibur. The characters are awesome, with lots of personality. Plus, Mitsurugi and Kilik's fighting styles are helping me with my fighting RPs.

Nupraptor
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:48:20 PM
Thief / T2: TMA - The Holy Grail of Singleplayer games, to me. These games had style in spades, along with what has to be the most innovative gameplay ever.

System Shock 2 - Irrational took many of the elements that made Thief great, implemented a fully dynamic and deep RPG engine, had one hell of a story and made the only genuinely scary game I've ever played.

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - When gamers cried out for an open-ended RPG, Bethesda certainly listened. There's practically nothing you can't do in this game. You can approach the story at any pace you like, or even outright ignore it.

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain / Soul Reaver / SR2 - A strong argument as to why games can be an artform. Quite simply, this is storytelling at its finest.

Doom - I played this so obsessively, it was sick. It wasn't just the gameplay: After all, it had been done with Wolf3D. It was the atmosphere and style with which they executed it.

Lunar: SSSC / Lunar 2: EB - Easily the best sprite based RPGs ever made. Final Fantasy has never come even close to being as involving or emotionally touching. It's quirky humor and unforgettable cast of characters really did it for me.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Sidescroller perfection. 'Nuff said.

Metal Gear Solid - The Metal Gear games have a strange, not-quite-serious air about them, yet manage to deliver a mature story admirably. Sneaking was a joke when compared to something like Thief, but it was still a blast.

Jedi Knight / JK2 - Lightsaber combat alone makes these games more than worth the price of admission.

Diablo - Crack, compressed into ~ 400mb.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:25:33 AM
!0. Golden Axe
9. Road Rash (Classic)
9. Double Dragon
8. Metal Gear Solid
7. Metal Gear Solid 2
6. Streets of Rage
5. Hitman1 and 2
4. Resident Evil Series
3. Neverwinter Nights
2. Operation Flashpoint
1. Medal Of Honor

Sanis Prent
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:24:52 AM
1. System Shock 2 - The scariest form of entertainment I've ever experienced.
2. Rainbow Six - Nothing flashy about it, but spawned the realistic shooter revolution.
3. Wolf 3D - The original FPS
4. Warcraft - The granddaddy of the RTS
5. X-COM: UFO Defense - Turn based, squad based, and crack-like
6. Doom - The reason Senator Lieberman has insomnia.
7. Jedi Knight - Sometimes its as simple as a lightsaber.
8. Contra - One of the reasons I still have a NES
9. Neverwinter Nights - The prettiest RPG I've ever seen
10. Fallout 2 - The ugliest RPG I've ever seen.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:00:07 AM
Not in order, just games I really like.

Streets of Rage 3
Final Fantasy 7/8
Street Fighter (any of them)
Legacy of Kain (any of them)
Broken Sword 1/2
Discworld 2/Noir
Goldeneye
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Tekken 3
Neverwinter Nights
Heroes of Might and Magic
Caeser/Settlers/etc.

ReaperFett
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:11:00 PM
X-Men arcade :)

Nupraptor
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:45:54 PM
Which one? The one where 5 people could play at once?

Morgan Evanar
Oct 30th, 2002, 04:17:48 PM
That one was cool. Wish I could find it for MAME.

Garrett Blade
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:57:57 PM
10: Aliens vs Predator ARCADE - I'm an Aliens/Predator fan by nature - this was a dream come true when I played it in Camelot. I had to practically kill King Arthur to let me play it! ThePredator Hunter truly did kick butt!!! :)

9: Final Fantasy VII - My first RPG - I loved this game. The story was incredible and the whole materia system was just brilliant. Sephiroth lives on in my heart!

8: Super Mario Bros. 3 - As well as the game... BATTLE MODE!!!!!

7: System Shock 2 - the scariest game I've ever played. And such a great RPG - and it's first person too. The whole approach to this game was fantastic, from the researching to the development to the weapons system.

6: Doom - Everybody (almost) loves Doom. I do too!

5: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - this will always have a special place in my heart. I can hear the Hill Top Zone music in my head right now!

4: Civilisation 2: Test of Time - 4 games in one - and the original to boot! The scenario editor adds to it's lifetime!

3: Street Fighter 2 - What a great beat-'em-up! Loads of characters! Loads of moves!

2: StarCraft - my first strategy game, and definitely my favourite! The movie quotes from the units was great, and the levels were huge!

1: Grim Fandango - My favourite storyline to a game, EVER! All the characters are great - I love the noir atmosphere and the art deco backgrounds, and the dialect. I LOVE THIS GAME!

BEST EVER: Yet to come.....

JediBoricua
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:42:01 PM
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic 2
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Metal Gear Solid 2
Contra (NES) (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, select, start)
Grand Theft Auto 3
Age of Empires

ReaperFett
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:37:00 PM
Morg, you mean the sidescroller where you could play as Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Collosus and others? I have that one :)

Morgan Evanar
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:27:06 PM
It was a beat-em up and not a sidescroller. You had like 5 or 6 people on one machine in the arcade.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:58:35 AM
Final Fantasy VII-This was the RPG that changed my way of seeing a game. I will never forget the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth :)
Final Fantasy VI-The first RPG I completed in my life, the story line was GREAT the magic system were excellent too and I'll probably never forget that Kefka Laugh :lol
The Skies of Arcadia-I never finished this game but I played about 90% of it and it was GREAT, in my opinion the best DC rpg out there.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2-Heh how could I not like this game I played 20 hours straight without stopping and I still love this game
Shenmue I-II-Impressive graphics, good storyline, new style of rpg I loved it.
Sonic Adventure 2-Well I played all of the sonics out there finished them all and this one was my fav. Dunno why maybe because of Shadow.
Kingdom Hearts-I recently got this game and since it had Cloud and Sephiroth in it I just couldnt hate it.
Megaman X4-Best Megaman ever in my opinion
Chrono Trigger-Best snes rpg after FF3
Killer Instinct-This was just too good for SNES incredible fighting game for the time where it came out.

Oriadin
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:49:51 AM
Top 10 list is going to be extreamly difficult. It changes all the time too but I'll do my best...

1: Championship Manager - Anyone into football (soccer) has to LOVE this game. Me and my cousin could talk about this game for hours on end. Its about the only game I can always go back to.

2: Shenmue 1 & 2 - The sheer size and detail make this simply brilliant. The main reason I bought a DC.

3: Mortal Combat 2 - The cream of beat em ups. Blood, guts and excellent moves put this above any other fighter in my book.

4: Resident Evil Series: Scares the hell out of me. Would be higher if I found it easier I expect.

5: Unreal Tournament 1 & 2003 - Blown away first time I played this, then got addicted. Love it.

6: The Sims - Class. Nuff said.

7: Duke Nukem - Very funny and one of the first FPS's I played thoughaly.

8: Red Alert - Played this game for hours. Ended up comming up with tactics in my sleep!

9: Jedi Knight II - What a game, and playable online!

10: Sonic series - Cant go without paying homage to what I regard as the best platform games ever made

-----------------------

Like I said, Ive probably missed some really obvious ones. There is a huge list of games that just missed. Toca 2, Super Mario, Sim City, Theme Park, GTA3 etc etc etc

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 31st, 2002, 06:11:34 PM
I liked the X-Men game with Nightcrawler, Colossus and the Dazzler and al lthem That game was tight. I could beat it on 4 tokens. and that was on a bad day.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:19:53 AM
I’ll just list console games since it is easier for me to classify, PC games are in a whole different class. IMO, above console games in most respects.

10 - Road Rash 2 and 3
9 - X-Men Children of the Atom
8 - Darkstalkers/Night Warriors
7 - Street Fighter 2 and up
6 - Final Fantasy in all its renditions (I have played every single one up to and including 7)
5 - Chronotrigger
4 - Wipeout
3 - Zelda 3 (I really need to get the N64 and Gamecube Zeldas and scope em out)
2 - Rouge Leader for GC (talk about a pretty SW game, WOW!)
1 - Super Mario Sunshine, 64 and III

I went through quite the fighting game fetish back when SF2 made them the big thing in the console wars. :D

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 08:31:28 AM
Hmm.. I don't play many games.. but heres my favorite, in no order.

Escape From Castle Wolfenstein(PC) - I used to stay up all night and be sick the next morning from lack of sleep because I played this and DOOM :D

Cool Spot - My brother got this for fre.. I can't remember what system.. I think it was NES..I loved this game to pieces.. and I don't know why ^_^; I didnt even like 7-up.

Zelda(NES) - Another game I loved.. there was only one in the Zelda series that I can't stand... I dont remember which one, though >_<

Zelda(N64) - This game was so fun.. but the '64 wasn't good for much else :x

Mortal Kombat(PC) - I think I used to play one and two.. dunno. I still install it every once in a while and beat it again.

Doom - Awsome.. and I can't figure out why I liked it more than Wolfenstein... but I did. When I got a little older, I got a program to edit DOOM.. so I had alot of fun with that.. I wanna play DOOM 3 :crack

Duke Nukem - Heh heh heh, I can still hear the sounds. *dit dit*

That's only 7.. but I'll add more if I think of them.

Zachariah Darmok
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:28:45 AM
Retun to castle wolfenstein is about 10 times better.

Shabu-Shabu
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:47:31 AM
*ahem*

My top ten games/series of games I ever played.

In no order cos they all rock.

The Breath of Fire Saga (all except 3! Booo!)- Come on! A classic game with a main guy who is hot and can change into a big-a** dragon and kill stuff, why not?

Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy Chronical (Or is it Anthologies?)- I have finally been able to beat this game and get all the endings except one! >.< But they all are funny and weird!

Shadow Madness- Okay, if you look past the horrid graphics, and bad story, and crappy fights.....Ok, so it ain't the bestest game of all time, but my Brother hates it so it is cool.

Megaman Battle Network 2 (GBA)- Gwad! I hated this game everytime I lost, but I ended up getting pretty far before it had to go back, and I loved it!

Megaman X5- Sad ending, beautiful anime scenes (even if the talking didn't match up), I didn't beat it (in fact I never made it to the end) but I love this game.

Marvel VS Capcom 2 ARCADE- MEGAMAN AND CHUN LI.....Nuff said.

Persona 2- Eternal Punishment (I think that's the one)- I dunno why I like it, I just do.

Harvest Moon (any except 'Save the Homeland" *retch noise*)- A farming Sim, sounds bopring right? WRONGO! You can get married, win horse races....Dude it is a good series of games, except a few ones suck...(ie- Save the Homeland and GB ones)

Final fantasy 9 and 10- Okay, I'm prob. gonna be flammed for saying I like FF9, but it was like...Old skool, that's why I liked it, and FFX is pretty cool.

And das is it.

EDIT- Tech. It's only nine cos I grouped FF9 and 10 togethre, so my tenth favourite Game/Series hasta be................

The Megaman Ledgends/Trigger Series(including Misadventures of Tronne Bonne!)

Figrin D'an
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:32:16 PM
I like FF9 as well, because it was old-school. Very much a throw-back to the earlier games in the series, and for PSX, the graphics were pretty good.

I couldn't name my top ten... I'll just rattle off some ones that I have really enjoyed over the years.

First, console games:

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) - the best game in the series, and probably the best side-scroller action game ever.

Super Metroid (SNES) - best of the Metroid series (although I await Metroid Prime with much anticipation). Quite possibly the best non-RPG game for the SNES, most gaming magazines have rated it as one of the top ten console games of all-time.

River Raid (Atari 2600) - never thought you'd see this one on a top lists, did you? :) I spent hours upon hours playing this game when I was a kid. It was really addicting... my dad and I would constantly compete for high score (even he got addicted to it).

The Final Fantasy series (NES, SNES, PSX, PS2) - I've played them all multiple times(yes, included the Japan-only releases, the real II and III), and I love them all. My personal favorite of the series is FF VI. It had the most in-depth story and characters.

Chrono Trigger (SNES, rerelease on PSX) - Not only a great RPG, but simply a great game all around. Wonderful plot, excellent characters, simple yet fulfilling battle system, and multiple endings to make you play it again and again.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Zelda 3, SNES) - I liked Ocarina of Time for N64, but Link to the Past is the crown jewel of the series. This game shipped in late 1991, one of the first games for SNES, and I STILL play it on occasion. It's that good.

Street Fighter II (multiple versions, arcade, SNES, Genesis) - The game that inspired every fighting game since... my friends and I spent hours learning and perfecting all of the special moves for our favorite characters... tournaments for this game were always heated.

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2) - I never play the originals on PSX, but I heard the game was good, so I rented it and was not disappointed. Excellent 3rd-person action game, good voice acting, good graphics, solid gameplay... a fun game all around.

Madden Football 2001, 2002, 2003/NCAA Football 2003 (Various systems) - Best football games around... gets better every year, and being that I'm a football fanatic, I spend many hours on these. EA rules the sports game genre.

PC Games:

Doom - No explanation needed. Took what was started by Wolfenstein and raised the bar, giving birth the modern first-person shooter.

Diablo II - Perhaps the most addicting game I've ever played. I enjoyed the first Diablo game, but this one went beyond my expectations. Awesome game.

WarCraft/StarCraft - I'll group these together, since they are the same base game in different clothing. :) Solid RTS games. There are plenty of RTS games that hardcore gamers will say are better, but these games really made the genre as hugely popular as it is today.

Jedi Knight - First person shooter with a Star Wars theme? How can you go wrong? :) Good story, great gameplay and some challenging levels makes for one kick butt game. I need to get JKII and try it yet, however.

Star Trek: Bridge Commander - A pretty recent game... nothing quite like getting to command your own starship and call all the shots. Great multiplayer mode. The best part, however, is the modibility. Adding new ships, weapons, model textures and sounds is very easily done, and really adds a new dimension to the game. Yes, call me a geek, but nothing gets the blood pumping like taking the Defiant into battle against a squadron of Jem Hadar bug fighters, or putting a fleet of starships up against a Borg cube.

There are more, but I'm getting tired of typing... :)

Sanis Prent
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:55:16 AM
Yarg...MGS2? :x

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 27th, 2002, 03:17:50 AM
Lets see... if your talking about importance, Doom is arguably one of the most important games of all. In my mind, it changed everythign about gaming and raised the bar incredibly.

Personally, I like the below

Lode Runner - old game, Apple IIe. Addictive. Wasted far, far too many hours.

Doom

Quake - I just liked it. Sue me :p

Warcraft

Wumpus (I think I've just showed how long I used computer)

Castle Wolfenstien for Apple II. Hey, it was great fun

Diablo I and II

Shawn
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:12:21 AM
Marcus: Have you seen Tenebrae (http://tenebrae.sourceforge.net/)?

http://www.geocities.com/bleepblip2000/tenebrae.txt

Quake never looked this good. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:16:10 AM
That screen shot brings back memories :D

Figrin D'an
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:11:39 PM
Whats wrong with MGS2, Sanis?

Sanis Prent
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:51:49 PM
Its convoluted and japanese, thats what. It plot twists for no damn reason, and don't get me started on the name "solid snake"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:14:04 PM
I rekon the MG series has to be one of the best out thereto be frank. It has a bloody good story line that many games lack,although at this point in time i think Halo is on parr with it.

Figrin D'an
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:26:28 PM
Sure, I'll admit the plot had a couple of unnecessary twists, but it was an excellent game otherwise. It's not a "favorite favorite" by any means, but I enjoyed it. It was worth a rental. I give it credit for at least having a plot, unlike so many other shooting-based games. :p

Sanis Prent
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:23:59 PM
That, and its rather short. Beat it in a day...so I was thoroughly unimpressed with it.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:28:53 PM
Eatch to there own man....

Oriadin
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:57:48 AM
MG is a strange game. I have to admit the game is pretty good but I havent got much further than the first boss with the guns (Cant remember his name - Revolver Orcalot or something :p). I just cant get really stuck into it like I do other games but think the game is pretty cool at the same time.

Oh, and Sanis, id never really thought about the name "Solid Snake" until you mentioned that. Oh dear :lol

Nathanial K'cansce
Nov 29th, 2002, 08:36:26 PM
I don't have a top ten list, but I'll list my favorite ten games in no order..

Final Fantasy 7 - Loved the story, and Sephiroth is just a B.A. evil guy.

Legend of Legia - Decent story, but it's unique battle system and magic system made it stand ot in my mind. that, and it was rather enjoyable to play.

Super Mario 3 - You know.

Techmo Super Bowl (NES) - horrid graphics, yet hours of endless game play. Each season was different, even though the teams stayed the same. I loved it when I had the Bangels playing the Bucs in the superbowl. ^_^

Final Fantasy 9 - Decent gameplay and story (better than 8's horrid excuse for one...)

Double Dragon (NES)

TMNT 1/2/3 (NES) - Cowabunga, dude.

Morrowind - Down right best RPG I've played on the computer. It's so open ended that it blew my mind. *hopes for Tribunal for his upcoming b-day*

Wolfenstien 3D - the first one. Twas my first ever FPS and I fell inlove with it.

Doom - You know.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:18:02 PM
Final Fantasy 7 - Loved the story, and Sephiroth is just a B.A. evil guy.

Amen.

Master Aryalus
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:09:55 AM
IronStorm for PC.

The only game demo so far that has me paranoid for humming mine fields and snipers.

So damned scary.

Sorus
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:40:36 AM
Zork, Return to Zork, Zork: Nemisis, Zork: Grand Inquisitor: Who is the boss of you? Zork, Zork is the boss of you! So I lumped all the zorks together.. feh

Leather Goddesses of Phobos: :) Fun game.. I liked the old adventure games.

Hexen: Don't get me wrong, I LOVED Doom, but Hexen's modified Doom engine was so much better...

Betrayal at Krondor: First RPG I've played. I still play it :) Evil Seek is still my favorite spell. I've ported it to D&D and Palladium Fantasy ...

Rebel Assault/2: Ah, Rail Shooter Goodness! I pwned at these games.

Warcraft: The human archer was the must unbalanced unit ever. One more range than the Orc spear thrower, one less damage. But with a huge mass of archers, those guys won't get close enough to hit you :P Heh, Fear my army of archers, wizards and catapults :P

Red Alert 2 (+ Yuri's Revenge): Why should I be content to rule on nation, when I could control the whole world? Bow to Yuri...

Shivers/Shivers 2: OMFG these were freaky fun.

Hero's of Might and Magic 3: HOMM owns. 'nuff said.

Gemstone III (http://www.gemstone.net): :P