PDA

View Full Version : Rant and Rage.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 02:07:34 AM
Now I hate talking about my personal problems but I figure here no-one knows me in melbourne so it's kinda OK right now.

My brother has just moved apartments and decided to trash the apartment he left. NO not trash, destroy. Abbliterate. Totally and undenyably destrying everything in sight. The doors, the windows, everything. The doors are splinters.
He has a MENTAL problem! Breaking a door to splinters, whats his problem..mum spent all day down there cleaning what she could, she has to pay the landlady for his mess and he came today in a rage and got her in tears.
Is it illegal to tear the throat out of your brother here? Can I please...that act is so low, so dumb, so destructive and it's hurting my parents becasue they have tried SO hard to help him. He just can't see that and he keeps doing these things.
It's like this family is from a soapy because this doesnt happen to most families, this doesnt happen to normal families.
They don't have pschyco brothers. Theres nothing medically wrong with him, he hasnt got any intellectual problems accept for a lot of brain cells missing so I don't get it.

I feel really bad because I'd like to too, but I can't trust him. He can't come into the house because mums too scared of him, but he's family and I don't know what to do about it.
Im furious at him but at the same time I want to know whats wrong and I feel helpless.
God, I hate family.

(And I just posted in the other thread to I keep my problems to myself. Great lier I am.)

Dae Jinn
Oct 29th, 2002, 02:22:13 AM
Feh, everyone needs to vent and have people sympathise with them. Your brother probably has issues and you can try talking to him when you aren't mad. If my brother ever made my mum cry, he'd get an a$$ kicking though...

*huggles Ashure* I'd say be there for him as much as you can with-out hurting yourself. That's all you can do.

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 29th, 2002, 03:26:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I know family issues are tough.

Also, could both of you please not circumvent the swear filters anymore.

Dae Jinn
Oct 29th, 2002, 03:57:06 AM
yes sir

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:33:23 PM
sorry.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:49:00 PM
*Resists urge to track down and kill psycho.*
*resists urge to (complain) about swear filter.*

AmazonBabe
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:33:15 PM
*Resists urge to track down and kill psycho.*

Amen.

*Resists urge to (complain) about swear filter.*

AMEN!

:: Huggles for Azhure. ::

Hope all turns out alright. :)

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:16:28 PM
It'll be ok. It has to be, because if it isnt then things are real bad and real bad things cant be dealt with.
Mum's OK and he hasnt contacted us yet so....things are ok. Things ya gotta deal with.

lol.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:52:19 PM
As a rule of thumb, people prone ot trash things for no reason like that should be in institutions until therapy can control thier behavior. They should NOT be living in apartments.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:00:37 PM
Brad? Therapy?

He would never agree to that and yeah, he does have a problem. Try telling that to him. He needs to talk to someone about his issues yeah, but he wouldnt agree to that at all.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:35:17 PM
I always talk to people about my issues. Especially people that will listen. Azhure, somethings are better off being talked about. If you ever need a person to talk to, PM me. Or if you have AIM, and you would rather talk that way, let me know so we can trade SNs. Ok?

Saharia
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:39:56 PM
Thanks. =)