PDA

View Full Version : ::Reflections and chill out time.:: (open)

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:54:22 AM
::Azhure sat down and ordered a juice. Why was she here instead of training? She didnt know. She didnt care.
All she wanted to do was sit down and reflect.
Watching the people pass by and drinking her juice she closed her eyes. Where would Matthias be now? Lately she had been thinking about the man that was her twin brother yet a person she did not know well at all. He would be trading around the outer rim right now, probably getting into trouble. She wondered if he was thinking about her, it had been so long. It would be nice to see what family was like but neither of them had never stopped to find out, she had been an impassive assasin and him one who did not want to hang around assasins or death but made shady business deals anyhow.

How things had changed since she had first came here. yes, she was content to sit down and watch the people pass by knowing she was a jedi and belonged here, she had found some sort of peace in this world finally, and though it would never be enough, it was enough to be a jedi.::

How time passed by, leaving not a thread to hold but mere images and sounds that flitters through ones mind, and then one day is gone.

::Where had she heard that...from someone long ago she supposed, but she could not remember the face, only the voice. Images and sounds that flitters then is gone.
Sinking into the chair but her feet ready to jump up at anytime she relaxed and sipped her juice again::

Cheers to the memories.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:38:07 PM
I left my light saber with one of the guards at the entrance I noticed a young woman siting by her self

I walked up to her "Do you mind if I join you?"

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:29:20 PM
::Azhure looked at the man and shook her head.::

Not at all. Would you like a drink?

::Waving over a driod she turned to the man::

You are a jedi yes? I am afraid I do not know most of the jedi here.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:35:48 PM
"Yes I am a jedi padawan my name is Kyle Krogen" I said with a warm smile.

Ken Finley
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:19:46 PM
The big Togorion gets off his bar stool and walks over to the table with his water. Sanding 10 feet 4 inchs he has to slump a bit.

"Hi. My names Ken Finley. Would you mind if i sat down, i dont know many people here."

Ken stands there paciently and studys the female

"You are lost in thought should I come back later?"

With the show of concern on his cat like face he waits.

Azhure Darkstone
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:14:51 AM
::Azhure looked up at Ken and smiled::

Of course not, sit down. I am Azhure Darkstone. My thoughts can be sifted through later.

OOC: sorry about the late reply guys

Ken Finley
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:11:23 AM
OOC:No Problem :)

Ken smiles the best a cat like creature can and sits down.

"Thank you . I wonder whats bothering you and is there any way i can help you?"

Ken has two moods Kind, careing, loveing and then angery, mean, protective. He thinks to himself hes got to find a middle point.

Azhure Darkstone
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:56:45 AM
::Azhure laughed. Someone help Matthias? She could almost imagine his detested look when someone had once tried that. She hadnt of course, she had been too busy. She had always been too busy.........::

I was thinking about a certain twin, and if he's in a rut he usually swindels his way out of it alive, he will to continue his jedi training I'm sure. No, I am fine, no need to worry.

::Yet there was a nagging feeling that something was wrong. She felt something was very wrong but she had no connection with her brother besides blood, not in the mental area. That was lost a long time ago. Laughing at herself she shook her head, and looked at Kyle as the droid came to meet him for ordering. Looking back at Ken curiosly. She had been many places, but his race interested her, mostly because she had never seen his race before. She did not want to sound rude and used her polite voice.::

I have not seen one of your kind before. Where are you from?

Ken Finley
Nov 7th, 2002, 05:54:26 AM
Ken looks like hes in pain for a second\

"Well i dont know. I was a slave until wicket freed me"

The short short version he said

"I ahve been looking for them for awhile now but no one can or will help."

Azhure Darkstone
Nov 9th, 2002, 02:03:27 AM
:;Azhure nodded, understanding the feeling of not knowign what you were.::

I do not know my blood either, one day it will be found out. As will yours when the time comes. A calling comes and you will follow it.