PDA

View Full Version : TSO website OVERHAUL (TSO Members)

Lady Vader
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:29:36 PM
As of now, the site looks like this:

www.geocities.com/thesithorder

But shortly it will be getting stripped and a major overhaul.

We're gonna work at having a page for each character (bio, piccy, etc). So start working on those bios if you haven't already.

Also, one of the things that we have on the old site is RL piccies (the person behind the character, if you will). Now, this is only a request, and not a demand, therefore you don't have to if you don't want to.

But if you don't mind having your piccy on the website, go ahead and post it in here.

All this is to start freshening up TSO a bit. :)

SashaKovalev
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:32:46 PM
*grins* Very cool... :crack

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:52:58 PM
Ahhhh, it is like homework... but not... It is webwork

Nayala Palain
Nov 1st, 2002, 02:06:59 PM
ack I have to give a Bio once more on Athena. That could take forever. (Never play the same name for more then 3 years the info gets to damn long.)

Malice Draclau
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:10:22 AM
LOL, exactly why i changed a while back. Otheriwse my bio would be quite long as well. Still is, but not as long as it would have been. Though i'm sure yours overshadows mines easily lol.

Mon Malfoy
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:35:37 AM
OOC: I would like to make a suggestion... Geocities sucks big time... I just want to say that Brinkster is a lot better... But still, the decisions are yours...

www.brinkster.com

Xenodoros Stormrider
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:50:42 PM
Brinkster's still pretty sucky.

Mon Malfoy
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:15:43 AM
Yes... that's true... their server often crash... but atleast they support database... ASP and they don't have ads...

Live Wire
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:00:37 PM
well Im almost done with the website for my work. which is at www.californiaacademy.net if anyone cares to look at it. And Ill have time to help out with the tso website.

Ket Van Derveld
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:52:56 AM
Hey, add me if im not on the TSO webbie yet. here is my IC bio: http://members.odinsrage.com/ketthesith/index.html and here is a pic of me, the man behind the char http://members.odinsrage.com/ketthesith/images/James4.jpg

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jan 22nd, 2003, 12:04:44 PM
I'm gonna start RPing as Hoshi again, does that mean I'm still in?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:19:09 PM
**Pokes her** You sure you want back in? We all crazy here, you sure can be as crazy?

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jan 24th, 2003, 10:08:08 AM
**Pokes Dizzy**

Let's see, I let you toss me off a building.......

Yes I am that crazy.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jan 27th, 2003, 12:33:01 AM
**Trys to poke her again, but misses, and ends up with his hand stuck in a blender**

Well anyway, welcome back, and hurry up and report to the Training Ground, I'll be there soon...

**Shakes hand, trying to get blender off**

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jan 28th, 2003, 01:11:10 PM
**As Dyzm's hand is stuck, steals the Min-Mage and <a href=http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27007>quickly runs off to the training grounds</a>**