PDA

View Full Version : Brotherly Love (Drake)

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 28th, 2002, 02:00:54 PM
Straffe waited in the Academy for his little brother. He wanted him to start showing him some moves and wished to fight him. It was funny how he always won when they were little but know, he has trained...

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:12:17 PM
Drake entered the acdemy as he was told. He came to meet his brother. He noticed him in a training room. He walked up and spoke

"I'm here...So when do we start?"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:58:25 PM
Straffe turned around and looked at his brother

"So you wish to learn...Brother?"

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 7th, 2002, 09:06:01 AM
"first i would to learn the basics"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:54:48 PM
Straffe grinned

"I can't teach you force moves but I can show you how to fight"

He quickly dashed towards him and put him in a head lock

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 11th, 2002, 04:14:11 PM
Drake quickly reacting with a kick to the shins making him let go

"Just like old time huh?"

Then Drake dashed towards his brother, back kicked him in the stomack and pinned him on the ground.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:39:15 AM
Straffe closed his fists and slammed both of them on the side of hius head. As Drake shot up, he kicked him in the chest to send him flying into the wall. He then fliped back up and waited for him to attack. A grin spread across his face as Drake got back up

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 13th, 2002, 03:15:39 PM
Drake got up with a huge head ach.

"Why cant you tach me any force moves yet bro?"

Drake waited quietly for a response.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:51:40 PM
"Well it's because I'm not a knight yet...but soon I will be"

He grinned as he slowly walke d towards him, about to jump on him

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:51:18 PM
As Straffe was about 2 jump Drake kicked him in the stomach

"I will wait till ur a night then u will train me"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:05:31 PM
Straffe took the kick with ease. He grappled his foot and then twisted it so that he would fall to the floor spining

"Well I will be able to be presented to the council in exactly a week so...I hope I make it"

He said those words with a grin on his face as he watched his brother get up. He unshethed his "Strider Blade" and put it near his throat.

"How about a sword fight? Unless you arnt able to weild your sword still"

He smiled as he remebered that he was far supirior to his brother in the art of sword fighting. Much time has pasted since he last saw him so anything is possible

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:57:01 PM
Drake pulled a dagger from his belt and hit the blade away. He fliped back up onto his feet and pulled the hidden sword that was on his back.

"DO not underestimate me brother...I have trained for many years"

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:35:47 AM
Straffe grinned. He dashed towards him and slashed him a few times

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:26:10 PM
Drake quickly moves back but couldn't move fast enough and got cut 2 on the arm.

"I see that u have been getting better also"

Drake took of his cloak and threw it on the floor so it wouldn't get in the way. He the took out his giant sword, sung it around a few time then he went on a full skall attack on straffe. Drake was weelding his sword like no other than straffe has ever seen.

"Before i came to join the order i trained with master chung. He showed and tought me to be an expert at sword fight, and now brother I beleive u have met ur match"

Drake smiled and dashed toward straffe again and slashed his arm.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:25:12 AM
Straffe felt the surge of pain on his right arm, rushing up it like it was his own blood. He pulled his right arm back to go with the blade but quickly braught his blade back to slice him across the chest. As he was fallowing thorugh, he spun to make his back face Drake and sliced him on the top of his shoulder. As he saw that his blade connected with the skin, he back kicked him into the wall

Drake Lonerunner
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:37:30 PM
As Drake was falling backwards towards the wall he quickly reacted by stbing the sword into the ground which stoped his from moving backwards. He then feel to 1 knee and started to feel and increadible need for anger. Drake then jumped up from were he was and quickly started to attack violently with his sword. Straffe was dodging each attack untill drakes foot met straffes face giving Straffe a bloody nose, but it wasn't over Drake continued to attack and salshed straffes legs openning a giant wound, the then spun around with his sword spread out going for his brothers head, but straffe just saw it and quickly ducked. Drake only managed to cut off a chunk of hair. After the rage left Drake quickly realalized what he was about to do.

"Sorry brother" Drake through his sword and feel to his knees

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 28th, 2002, 09:27:33 PM
Straffe didnt feel the pain for he was used to beeing in pain all his life. He ran his hand through his hair, feeling a peice of it missing. He slowly walked over to his brother and kneeled down in front of him. He felt the blood dripping from his open wounds but that didnt matter to him. He put his hand on his shoulder and looked at him in his eyes. Their blue eyes met, not moving an inch.
He felt what his brother was going through, it was all to familiar. After the death of his mother and father, Straffe only had his little brother to take care of. He spoke in a soft tone

"Do not fear brother...I understand you have much pain and anger built up inside of you. I have had the same feelings before I dedicated myself to the Force. Anger will only lead you to the dark side...We both know that there is someone there that we both dont want to see."

Straffe could remeber like it was yesterday that his step father was grabbing him by the neck and almost beating him till his last breath. It was even worse for Drake...Beeing the yougnest and all. Drake had always ran to Straffe for protection. Straffe had always takein the beatings for him, just to keep his brother from harm. While Straffe would lay on the floor all bloody and bruised, Drake would fecth the first aid kit to heal his wounds.

A tear ran down Straffe's cheek but quickly whiped it away. He slowly got up and got Drakes sword. He layed it before him, kneeling again infront of him.

"Dont worry brother...I am here for you"

Straffe grabed his brother and held him close. Another tear ran down his face as he felt complete again

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:48:19 AM
"Ok so what do we now?"

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 3rd, 2002, 05:40:03 PM
Straffe smiled as he shoved his brother to the ground

"You still havnt changed..."

His brother was always capible of changing topics in an instant.

"Well...What do you want to do?"

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 3rd, 2002, 06:31:10 PM
Drake got up and wiped the dirt from his close

"Well i created a double-edged lightsaber, and nearly died created"

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:24:14 AM
He smiled and saw his pathetic creation

"You still cant beat me..."

Straffe pulled his Sabar/Sword out and ignited it. The blue flame ingulfed the sowrd as it became his sabar

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:42:55 PM
Drake also smiled. Drake remembered of when they were youger how he got new stuff and straffe always called it pahtetic and he ended up brake it

"You're wrong this time brother, this isn't a pathetic creation"

Drake grinned and ingited 1 side of it and attack. Drake swung and Straffe blocked and vise versa.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:17:48 AM
Seeing an opening in Drakes attack, Straffe stuck out his leg to trip him to the floor. He sliced the floor near his face, sending sparks flying everywhere

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:03:29 PM
Drake rolled to prevent being attacked like that again. He quickly jumped up and ignited the other side of his saber. Drake spung that saber around (behing his back, in circles, etc..). Drake then dashed towards Straffe and went for the legs, Straffe jumped but didn't see the otheer side of the saber heading for his head.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:04:20 AM
Straffe quickly put up a small Force sheild to stop the Sabar from hitting his face. He landed on the floor on his back and kicked him in the chest. He fliped up onto his feet and sliced again towards him

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:16:18 PM
Drake rolled backward and Straffe saber/sword went right into the "cement". Drake then backed up. Straffe was in a fighting stance awaiting for Drakes next move. Drake looked at straffe and grinned, he unignited his saber and put it away. Drake started to run towards Straffe and jumped on him and kick him in the chest (trusting his legs hard into his chest leaving to marks). Drake then backfliped backwards while Straffe feel on his back. Drake then re-ignited his saber and awaited fro the next move.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:57:55 AM
Straffe laid on the floor for a few moments, taking in on how much his brother had improved. He slowly got back up onto his feet and dusted himself off

"You have improved brother...But not enough"

Straffe pulled out five throwing knives that were concealed under his sleave and shot them at Drake. Straffe quickly dashed towards Drake and began to slice him

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:07:31 PM
Drake hardly hand time to move and bent his back backwards. 3 of the knives past right of his stomack only cuting his shirt, but 1 slice is left shoulder and the other 1 stabed him in the right arm.Drake feel to the floor in pain.

"OH MY GOD?!?!?!. LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU MY ARM!?!?!!"

drake tried to pull it out my he was in to much pain to do so.

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:45:57 AM
Straffe started to laugh histarically

"Dont be a baby...Its only a little trowing knife"

He walked over to Drake and pulled out the knife. He then sent a healing wave to his arm to seal the wound

"Show me what you got little boy..."

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:45:43 PM
When they were kids Straffe always had a tendecy of making funny of Drake.

"Little boy?"

Drake, out of rage, head butt his brother right between his eyes.

"Now show me

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:11:00 AM
Straffe backed up as the pain in his head made him dizzy. He quickly regained his poature and stood straight. The fire could be seen in his eyes as he slowly walked towards him

"You must not anger so easily little brother...that is the path to the dark side"

Straffe dashed quickly and jumped up into the air. He soar in the air and round house kicked him in the side of his head. Drake flew into the wall and a crack was left when he fell to the ground

"Watch your mouth or you will get beat down just like when we were kids"

He smiled lightly

Drake Lonerunner
Dec 16th, 2002, 04:27:40 PM
Drake got up all dizzy, and remember those days

"I dont feel so good"

Drake feel to the floor unconsious...

Straffe Stormrider
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:42:39 PM
Straffe walked over to his little brother and threw him over his shoulder. He walked out of the academy and braught him back to his room