PDA

View Full Version : Watch Over Me(closed, Inu)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:57:49 AM
Sorr slept soundly in the guestroom of Obasan's hut, Inu asleep beside her. She awoke with a start though as a jolt of pain shot through her entire body. She winced before cursing quietly, was it time already? Her body gave her answer with another wave of pain and she mewed in pain. She rolled over slowly to face Inu, biting her lip briefly at another jolt of pain before she spoke.

"jInu, wake up, seems to be tjime..."

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:03:28 PM
"Time...? What in all the..."

Suddenly, Inu was fully alert.

"Um...don't move. I'll go get the old wench."

He burst out the door and returned seconds later, carrying the aged Obasan on his back.

Obasan
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:09:21 PM
Obasan scowled as he set her down.

"I'm not too old to walk, young Inu."

Her eyes then traveled to Sorreessa before stepping forward to check on her. The pain in the young woman's eyes was easy to see and the old woman instantly felt sorry for her, she was going to have to do it without any pain medication.

"Hmm, you're much faster than I expected, I thought it would a least be a few more months."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:14:31 PM
Sorreessa lay on her side as she winced a few times, wondering how badly this was going to hurt later on. Her ears were back in pain as her tail was curled up around her, she cursed again before she answered Obasan.

"Well jI can't help that....defjnately not my chojice to be jin pajin rrrjight now."

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:16:15 PM
"It's never anyone's choice...What happens now?"

Inu didn't know the first thing about birth or children. His lack of knowledge was making him impatient and irritable.

Obasan
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:22:26 PM
"Depends on how long nature decides to take, could be in a little bit, hours or even days...there's no set time table....basically we have to wait until she's ready enough."

Obasan sighed briefly, the fathers were always impatient.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:24:47 PM
"A waiting game..."

Inu settled into a chair next to the bed.

"If I'm needed, let me know..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:30:00 PM
"Betterrr be qujick..."

She said before mewing again, she didn't want this pain to last for days. Her eyes looked to Inu, she wouldn't be cursing him like most mothers did in their pain, instead her blue-green eyes just looked at him when she wasn't wincing in pain. The old woman seemed to be deciding to stay quiet for now as she checked on Sorr's progress.

Obasan
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:34:05 PM
The old woman hmmmmed for a moment, seemed Sorr was going to be fast with this too, she was already almost dilated enough.

"Shouldn't be long.....we can start soon."

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:43:06 PM
The Jackel folded his arms in his sleeves, counting idly on his claws. He wasn't sure what to do. It was apparent he wasn't needed for this. Was his prescence unnecessary? He leaned the chair back on the wall and fixed his eyes on some unknown point ahead of him.

Obasan
Oct 28th, 2002, 02:47:48 PM
"Well we can start now."

Obasan said before she instructed Sorr on what to do, getting her ready and covering her up so nobody saw more than they needed to.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 02:52:33 PM
Sorr mewed in pain, the waves getting stronger as time went on but she knew the older woman had the experience so she trusted her, besides this was Sorr's first birth so she needed all the help she could get. She started pushing and stopping when the old woman told her to. She looked over though and pinched Inu's ear lightly.

"The wall isn't in pain, jInu so it doesn't need to be watched."

She said before chuckling slightly, she knew he was new to all of this but he wasn't going to see anything he didn't want to.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:58:00 PM
Inu reached out and took hold of her hand.

"No its not."

He looked her straight in the eye, focus unwavering as he tried not to think to hard on what was happeneing.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:01:57 PM
Sorreessa purred softly before she went back to her work, even though it was going quickly, it would still take a little time to get the cub out. All the while, she remembered not to crush the hand he gave her.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:14:58 PM
Inu sat idly, counting on the claws of his other hand, ticking away the seconds on his fingers, eyes never wavering from Sorr's face. He didn't dare look anywhere else.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:19:06 PM
When the pain became too much, Sorreessa didn't hold back the screams anymore, her only solace that Obasan said it was almost out. Before long a cry other that hers rang out, the sound of her newly born child.

Obasan
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:27:57 PM
Obasan took up the chore of cleaning up the new one, etc before announcing what it was.

"It's a girl, hmm, looks like her hair is the color of her mother's."

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:33:38 PM
Inu finally hazarded a look. As the old lady handed the baby over to Sorr, Inu resisted the urge to poke it.

"It looks like Sorr."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:40:30 PM
Sorreessa winced a little as the last few contractions went through her. She purred happily though as she looked the new arrival over. She ran her fingers over the baby's slightly damp hair while her tail swished back and forth.

"Yep, looks ljike jit's a Kaljia."

She smiled, referring to their conversation of a few months earlier.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:48:10 PM
"Kalia..."

Inu's counting ceased and he crouched on the chair, his focus now unwavering from the child, trying to pick out some of his own features that the child had inherited.

"Its almost a little carbon copy of you..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:54:22 PM
Sorreessa checked out Kalia, he was right, she looked like her right down to the tail that swished about. Kalia looked up at her from time to time before closing her eyes again, not used to it, but Sorreessa could see the eye color was hers too.

"Well jit has the forrrce abjiljity frrrom you...."

Sorr kissed him softly since he seemed diappointed about the cub not looking like him.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:01:24 PM
He focused on the cub, felt a small aura about it.

"She's Force sensitive."

He grinned, his heart swelling with pride.

"She's absolutely perfect..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:06:13 PM
Sorreessa purrred softly.

"Oh courrrse she jis, jI made herrr...."

She chuckled while her eyes went back and forth between Inu and Kalia.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:09:57 PM
"You had plenty of help with it."

Inu got up on the bed and sat next to Sorr, eyes still on the newborn baby. He reached out and took one little hand, watching the baby curl its fingers around his.

"She's so tiny."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:17:50 PM
Sorreessa nodded, her eyes shut slightly in exhaustion.

"Well they all starrrt that way...."

Her eyes opened a little more when the cub yawned.

"She's beautjiful jisn't she?"

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:22:14 PM
"With you as her mother, how could she be anything else?"

He chuckled as Kalia yawned.

"Looks like you're both tired, as well as being beautiful."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:31:04 PM
Sorr smiled weakly, her tail was barely swishing as well.

"Well we have a good rrreason to be tjirrred....."

She looked around briefly, it seemed Obasan had left unnoticed to leave them alone. At any rate, the young mother didn't mind, she would rather be alone with Inu and Kalia.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:33:15 PM
"Then sleep."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:38:40 PM
Sorr nodded, the need to sleep was overcoming her. She shifted a little to get more comfortable before closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around her baby. She purred softly as she drifted off, for now life was quite good.

Inu
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:43:44 PM
Inu threw the sheets over them and went to the window, looking out at one of the trees. It rustled, and he frowned.

"I'll protect them both...I will watch over them and guard them with my life. I swear it."