PDA

View Full Version : Eluding History

Adrian Cross
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:30:28 PM
Sith Palace Library, Corellia
The Sith Palace in Coronet had been the shining symbol of peace on this planet for centuries. Hard to believe I had lived the first ten years of my life on Corellia and had never really thought much of it. My curious nature began to develop later in life when I joined the Imperial Navy.

"You've served with us for four years, you're one of the best pilots I've ever seen. You have such a bright future here. Are you sure you want to resign now?"

My flight officer had been trying to convince me to stay an enlisted man. I really couldn't hear him; his voice trailed off in my mind and became nothing more than a murmur. Even if I was listening to him he wasn't going to convince me to stay. My decision had already been made.

I entered the library after waking up in my new quarters. It was time to do some research on the owners of this castle.

SashaKovalev
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:33:54 AM
He was in the library, visibly relaxed in an oversized chair, his feet propped up on the coffee table in front of him when he heard the massive oak door creak open. This was one of the things he loved about the library here in the castle. It combined modern comforts with the beauty and detail of the old. The creaky oak door being one of those things, among the other details of the massive room.

He looked up from the book he had been reading, a book on vornskyrs. It was something that he had taken an interest in, due to a situation his uncle had come across.

“You have to give it a good shove…” He stated, speaking to the person who had just entered and was trying to close the creaky old door behind him.

The now nineteen year old kid with the normally very serious features, brown hair turned blond from hours in the sun, and odd violet eyes grinned at the person he had not met yet.

Adrian Cross
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:00:59 PM
A friendly face greeted me as I entered the large room. His voice echoed off of the many bookshelves and walls. The voice had a very friendly and welcoming tone to it, it perfectly matched the face of its owner. He was probably around my age. It was then that I began to wonder if this group was really something like an orphanage or a home for lost boys. The "Knight" that had first welcomed me was maybe a little older than I. Curiousity filled my heart as I walked up to the seat where the man was sitting.

"I see. Thanks for telling me," I said while giving him a curt nod. "my name is Adrian Cross." I held out my hand in a friendly gesture.

((OOC: Sorry for the slow reply. College has been taking up a lot of my time. ))

SashaKovalev
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:20:14 AM
As the newcomer walked over to where he was sitting, Sasha took his feet off the coffee table, set the book down, and stood to shake Adrian’s hand.

“I’m Sasha.” He replied with a firm, but casual handshake. And then he moved to toss another log on the fire that crackled comfortingly in the fireplace. He could have used the force, he supposed, but there was something about manually picking up logs and tossing them on a fire that appealed to him.

And then he turned back to Adrian.

“Are you looking for anything in particular, or just come to hang out?” He asked. Not that he was the librarian, far from it, but he’d been in there enough to be able to generally direct someone in the right direction if they were trying to find something. And if it was conversation and hanging out, Sasha was always up for it.

He was a social kid, and it would be the rare occasion that he would pass up a chance to hang out.

(ooc: Dont worry about it. Hope you're having a good time...)

Adrian Cross
Dec 7th, 2002, 06:57:09 PM
His eyes said that he was a bit curious about me. I decided that I might be able to find out more about this group from him. I smiled at him as I sat down in a chair across from him.

"I'm really just looking around." I told him. "You see, this is only my second day here and no one has really told me what the purpose of this place is."

The fire jumped and crackled making the shadows dance around them.

SashaKovalev
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:50:03 AM
His head canted for a moment.

"The purpose of the library, or the purpose of the Sith Order?" He asked, a small grin appearing as he took a seat again and put his feet back on the coffee table.

"Because one has a very simple answer, and I'd be surprised if you didnt know, while the other...."

He picked up the book beside him, marked the page and set it aside.

"Might take a while...." He finished.

"What is is you sought when you came to the doors of the Order?" He asked.

Adrian Cross
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:13:32 AM
I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or just stare at him. In the end I had decided that he made a joke and I laughed. Not so much because it was funny but because it was the proper thing to do.

“I seek answers.” I said plainly. “Sadly, all I have found here are more questions. Tell me, what exactly is done here?”

SashaKovalev
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:12:21 AM
His violet eyes narrowed slightly, though he was not annoyed or put out in any way. His fingers tapped idly on the arm of the couch where he had rested it.

“Beyond the obvious? That we offer training in the ways of the Sith….?” He asked. His sighed softly and shifted his position slightly.

“I suppose that you could say we’re in the business of building an empire.” He answered.

“You name it, and we’ve likely got some sort of connection somehow. Initially, each member is trained in the ways of the Sith. Once their training has progressed, or is complete, they move on to other things within the order. Some are content to come and train and wander the galaxy using their skills to create fear and respect of the order, I suppose. And others of us…have different goals in mind, though, fear and respect for the order are never far from our minds…” He offered a faint smile at this and then looked to the fire for a moment before he turned back to Adrian.

“Does that answer that question sufficiently?” He asked, “Or is there more you wish to know?”

Judas Escariot
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:48:07 PM
About three bookselves away Judas was reading several books about the history of TSO. Of coures for the people that all knew him they knew he was always here in his spare time. He was a slave for knowledge. As for Sasha, he knew this very well.

He was reading until he heard someone entering the library. He did felt his master but didn't recognized the other presence. A man of knowledge and many questions...like he was.

"Interesting," he thought.

He looked around a corner and noticed Sasha speaking to this peculiar character.