PDA

View Full Version : The fangs of a monster....the face of a Jedi

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:51:13 AM
::An odd looking man sat quietly at the edge of the bar...the usual dark corner of where Lance Stormrider sat...everyone's sight was focused on him ever since he had walked in the bar....something was different about him....a black wing attached to his left shoulder, huge fangs coming out of his fingers.. it was unusual....but true...what had happened to this man where had he gone to, everyone wondered silently.::

:: He rose to his feet and walked slowly towards the bar, the loud noise of his boots hitting the floor and the belts to collided against each other created a symphony matching with his appearance, at every footstep Lance tilted his head to the sides..observing all the gazes on him..finally reaching the bar, the barman looked behind Lance, a huge sword was drawn on it..::

:: Lance sat quietly at the bar and ordered a glass of Fire Dancer.::

"Y...Yes sir" The barman slid the glass and Lance took a sip of it still silent and calm.

Ansatsu
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:56:34 AM
Ansatsu came up to his master and noticed he had changed. He looked oddly at him, "Master what has happened?"

Oct 27th, 2002, 12:02:11 PM
:: Lance took a sip of his FireDancer, his gaze not turning towards his padawan, he spoke with a cold voice..::

"What has happened?.....Nothing...I don't see any change...what do you speak of" Lance spoke as if his appearance did not matter....he blinked lightly and then tilted his head to the side, his blonde hair coming on his ear.

Ansatsu
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:30:31 PM
"Well your hand sir. Is something wrong?" He looked at Lance and gave an odd look.

Oct 31st, 2002, 05:41:56 AM
:: Lance rose his hand so it was even more visible then before.::

"Ahhh this...tiny error" He smirked like usually.

"Well, seems like I'll have to use my other hand to fix my hair" As he moved his fangs an odd noise errupted from the shock between the yelowish fangs.

"Don't worry Ansatsu this is nothing but a tiny adjusment" Lance let out a light laugh and sipped his drink again.

Kaytor Surna
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:09:40 PM
"A light change that has changed your atitude, Lance."

Kaytor looks up from a nearby booth. She had watched him walk in and had heard what he had said. She slowly stood up and walked over to him.

"Might I ask why the change, Lance?"

Nov 5th, 2002, 05:50:53 AM
"Do you sincerly think I did this on purpose" He said takin another sip of his drink not even turning his gaze to her.

"Do you sincerly think I would do something so cruel to my-self.." He blinked lightly then turning to face her.

"Really you know me better then that...this is the result of my nightmares...nightmares I must face and I must conquer"

Kaytor Surna
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:20:55 PM
"Lately I know nothing about you, Lance Stormrider. And you know little of me."

Kaytor looks at Lance. Something was deadly wrong with him. She wasn't sure what it was but there was something.

"Whats going on, Lance? You are not yourself and it is freaking some of us out."

Kaytor's entire being had changed sense the last time she had seen Lance. She was calmer and gentler. But still the slight aura of the dark side surrounded her. She knew that it would be that way forever but it didn't bother her as much any more.

Kai Amamiya
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:30:43 PM
Kai entered the Bar and Grill, and walked up to the bartender. She ordered something and sat down in an empty seat. Sipping her drink, she sighed.

'Why, don't I remember anything? I want to, but...' she thought.

OOC: Hey, Lance, I'm not bothering you, I just wanted to say hello.

Nov 8th, 2002, 05:38:27 AM
:: Lance's eyes almost closed against his will almost as if he was drugged or something, he rose to his feet quickly and brutally ran out::

"I must go!" The doors of the bar slammed open as the Jedi Knight ran out in fury.