PDA

View Full Version : Halloween time

BUFFJEDI
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:28:35 AM
What will you guy's/gals be?

I can only guess what Lady diaq/lady daville will be :angel ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:34:51 AM
Ignoring it. Halloween means zip here Down Under.

Nirvana
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:33:05 AM
Myself giving out candy.

darth_mcbain
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:53:35 PM
I'll be working late hours - like every night this month... :(

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:08:23 PM
De'Ville is going as Leia :D but I don't think Daiq is going to be dressing up at all :(

JMK
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:24:31 PM
I'll be at work too, so I won't have to put up with millions of little buggers at my door as I have in the past few years. In the past 4 years, my parents and brother were conveniently busy on Halloween night so they could never hand out the candy....

Levi Argon
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:45:01 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn
Ignoring it. Halloween means zip here Down Under.

Ditto. Unless your eight years old, which is a shame.

JediBoricua
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:59:18 PM
Well last night the Puerto Rico Fanforce had a SW halloween party, I went as Han and my g/f as Leia.

I will post some pics later, we had a great time!

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:10:11 PM
I am going to be Leia, its true. :D

BUFFJEDI
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:47:31 PM
UMM....... slave outfit leia??:eek

Nupraptor
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:10:10 PM
I'm probably not going to be dressing up, unless I find some really spiffy costume idea in the next few days. Instead, I'll probably stay in and watch a few Horror movies. Evil Dead, Army of Darkness, Resident Evil, Interview With the Vampire, etc.

James Prent
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:33:59 PM
I WISH! I want a metal bikini!!! :cry

No, its ANH Leia, white dress and all. :)

oops, forgot what name I was signed in as. ^_^;

(is LD)

Admiral Lebron
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:40:34 PM
We have a football game holloween! :cry :cry I'm still young enough to go trick or treating. :( We may get to dress up. If we do, Its Episode 1 Obi-Wan for me! :D

Brielle Acaana
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:24:26 PM
Im going to dress completely in black with black paint on my face and stalk the children then steal thier candy as they pass my hiding place! >D

As for what Im really going to do.....zip. None of my friends are having parties this year and I'll be busy with trying to beg donations from innocent people.

After that, I'll stalk the kiddies ;)

JonathanLB
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:52:21 AM
No offense but isn't everyone here a LITTLE old to be dressing up?! That phase ended when I was 12... lol.

I'm going to be spending Halloween at the IMAX theater in Portland seeing AOTC!!! Hell yeah. An officially sanctioned, Lucasfilm endorsed premiere at our OMNIMax theater at OMSI (The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) and we're hoping to pick up some fans for our Fan Force chapter. Very exciting.

Plus I get to skip Geo Friday again. I think I should skip that class all of the time, it's just useless even showing up when the notes are online perfectly from the professor.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:40:58 AM
I havent went trick or treating since I was 10.. and I never ate the candy I got :D

I have nothing better to do for halloween, and I didn't get my Leeloo costume finished, :cry so I'm going to a party probaly dressed as a make-shift crow or something... :x or nothing at all

I usually dont have anything to do.. I havent dressed up since I was 10.. But this year, I actually have.. plans o_O I'm not always one for parties.. but I wanna go to this one... :D

Next year, I'll get my tummy flatter and go as Padme with a ripped suit thingy! :lol

Or Leeloo with a cropped shirt, instead of a normal one :x

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:30:55 PM
Jon, some people do go to costume parties, those are for adults.

Sene Unty
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:42:22 PM
Jonathan always makes me laugh when he starts insulting people. :D

I will be doing nothing tonight...maybe I'll have to walk my little brother around town and stand back and look embarrased whenever a girl opens the door and sees me standing there. :D

I do have a halloween party to go to on Friday though.......haven't gotten a costume yet......

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:17:39 PM
^_^ I have to dress up for work. I just handed out candy to like a million kids in two hours...and lots of people recognized Princess Leia, which was GREAT. I have a feeling the slave outfit might have gotten me more attention though. ;)

I love seeing the little kids all dressed up. At 9 I'm going out to play pool with a gf of mine, who is dressed up for HEr work too..so we'll be having a great time. :D

JMK
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:34:30 PM
Is she dressed up as Leia too?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:14:39 AM
Darn! She had to work late, you guys get me again tonight.

She was dressed as a widow, all in black, so we would have been an odd pair.

JMK
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:29:28 AM
What a smashing costume! You even got the attitude & pose right! ;)

Jedieb
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:33:46 AM
I haven't dressed out since college. :(

But my kids went as Superman and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. When EP3 rolls around I think my son may be just the right age that he'll want to dress up as a Jedi or some SW villian.

JMK
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:38:48 AM
When EP3 rolls around I think my son may be just the right age that he'll want to dress up as a Jedi or some SW villian.

I think I will too!

Sene Unty
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:44:26 AM
Are you his kid??? (j/k)

I didn't see any SW characters last night, but I did see a few Spider-men.

JMK
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:47:58 AM
Apparently only 20 kids came to my house last night. We're getting less and less every year, and this baffles me because I can count more than 20 halloween aged kids on my street alone! Although it was about freezing temperature last night at trick or treat time. Weird.

Sene Unty
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:16:26 AM
It was too hot down here in Miami......too hot!

Leeloo Mina
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:30:14 AM
It's always hot there :cry

I was freezing.. It was so cold out.... ick!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:51:39 AM
It was absolutely freezing! in Oregon. Ok, not QUITE freezing. But it was cooooold! We were supposed to stand outside of the store with the candy, but HELL no, so I made them all come in.

JMK
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:03:54 PM
I guess when it's 32° out there and you have to wear a winter coat under your costume, it takes away from the look of your getup. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 1st, 2002, 03:37:08 PM
I saw a decent amount of kids last night, some spiderman, a lot of power rangers (I think I saw more of them than Spiderman), ninjas, some SW characters, Darth Maul and a Jedi, and my nephew went as Yoda, he was cute. Also I think a lot of parents are starting to take their kids to malls and shopping centers because you don't know anymore who is giving out candy.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:13:42 PM
Yeah, working at an outdoor outlet mall, we had tons of kiddies around. And yes, the coat over/under the costume DOES detract from it, but they were all still cute. :)

Jedi Knight Sui-Gro
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:32:56 AM
Well I plan on getting together with my friends at home and dressing up. If anyone here is a Matrix fan I plan on dressing up in my Seraph costume:

http://www.geocities.com/bigbubbabear2004/costume.html

Check out the forums here if ur into the Matrix http://forums.matrixfans.net/

I think I will start assembliling a jedi outfit for episode 3 in 2005 :duel and grow my hair extremley long.

Charley
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:57:07 AM
I've considered dressing up as Agent Smith for our halloween party. If not, I can always be a werewolf again, that is fun ^_^;

Dyan Kharis
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:37:37 PM
I think Nosferatu would be awesome to dress up as on Halloween. Wouldn't be overly elaborate either. Max Schreck's performance is the greatest Dracula ever portrayed on film, undeniably the creepiest too. That would be my personal homage to the legendary silent classic. >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:10:28 PM
Slave Leia. Oh if only I had the money for the costume.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:12:21 PM
Why do you need money for that costume! It's just a few bits of string! :o

James Prent
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:18:33 PM
Shush you. :mneh

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:19:30 PM
Just get some bits of string and tape. Honestly, it will look just as good. :D

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:21:27 PM
I'm gonna dress up like Xazor. :lol

Charley
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:26:40 PM
It might not be the best idea to dress up as a character nobody else would know about unless they came to this forum. Just a thought.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:33:04 PM
I don't care, actually. I'll end up looking like Eowyn in the end, so it won't matter. :)

Charley
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:42:24 PM
...with silver coins in your hair, battle armor under your dress, and elongated canines to boot?

Dyan Kharis
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:45:52 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Slave Leia. Oh if only I had the money for the costume.

Well, dear, start pinching yer pennies. Heh. ;)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:43:22 PM
Sure Charley, why not? ;)

I definatly want to get the elongated canines part down. I have some coins with holes in 'em that I could put in my hair...and the armor -- I actually have a friend who's got some that I could borrow!

:mneh

It would make my costume too hot, though. :lol I'll stick with the plain and simple look. Probably something elegant minus the armor. :)