PDA

View Full Version : I have become what I hate the most

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:30:54 PM
God, I'm such an idiot. Girls have tried to make me think they liked me before, so now, my first reaction tends to be "screw you". Tonight, I was at this costume party at this one church. A girl in a devil costume (one of 4, strangely enough for a church party, lol.) asked me to dance. I turned her down, thinking she was going to do what girls have done to me so much. Then, later on, I saw a look in her eyes. She was serious. Then, another slow dance came on AND I JUST SAT THERE!
So, I've been doing what I don't want done: judging people by thier appearance. Excpet, while most people who are like that are the hot ones taunting people who aren't, I was thinking she was ;eading me on just because she was hot. That was my only reason for not accepting her invitation, and then I didn't invite her to dance later. I may NEVER see her again, or at least we wouldn't recognise eachother. God, I was an idiot. I feel so stupid. And my Cal-personality friend got another girls E-Mail. I swaer, he knows more girls than the Principal of an All-Grils school.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:51:12 PM
:huh

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:54:29 PM
...never.. EVER turn down a hto girl in a devil costume. I don't care what you think she is thinking, or if you think she'll be all leading you on.

For the love of Re', accept and dance and have a god time, and if she tries to rub it in your face, or put you down saying you never had a chance.. just be like... "So? I danced with you, biznatch. Eat that."

:)

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:16:07 AM
Lol. That first sentence was hilarious.
But I swear, it was strange to have 4 devils at a church party is strange. Well, I've turned over a new leaf. I'm going to stop being mean to girls because they apear to be trailing me along.
They could be serious, and I wouldn't want to crush them. I know too well how that feels. I'm no longer a pancake, now I'm up to Waffle size enlarging.

Nathanial K'cansce
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:34:32 AM
now I'm up to Waffle size enlarging.

Oh, so many jokes...

:lol

Riley Chambers
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:53:05 AM
I know how you feel. Although I never had anyone that was serious whenever I went to a dance... except for my guy friends(who I did dance with). Never heard the end of that cuz one of them was a freshman and I was a senior.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:54:55 AM
Lucky Devil... Not the girl, you. Curse my Aristocratic Looks!
Why Couldn't I be born with Commoner Looks? Curse my ancestors who where of Noble German Blood!

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:44:39 AM
German blood is noble? Man...what happened to my family?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:25:44 AM
lol, what I am saying is that we have traced our family back to Royalty. Rhineland Area in Germany. From our Family crest, we belive it was a decent sized house, but not in direct line for thrown.

Crest: 4 Parted Shield, with Griffions with Crowns in upper Left and Bottom Right. And then in Upper Right, Lower Left, 2 Gold/Blue Bars/Bridge over a white Duck/Swan with a Red Rose above both the Foul and Bridge. All are signs of royalty.

Nirvana
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:43:40 AM
It was a good idea you waited. Hey, you might've been able to get an angel. And wow, girls with wings beat out horns any day.

Sanis Prent
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:14:02 AM
I had a great party, and I definitely put the girls on their toes >D

Of course, this all goes without saying when you're dressed up as a werewolf, pawing backsides, growling, sniffing cleavage, doing body shots and howling to a moon that isn't there.

I don't need no moon. I bring my own :D

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:15:03 AM
hmm. mines boring. just
"A field sable, a crescent argent dexter chief, a crescent argent sinister chief, a crescent argent honour point"

basically looks like this.

uh... it didnt show up. o_O

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:17:38 AM
Originally posted by Nirvana
It was a good idea you waited. Hey, you might've been able to get an angel. And wow, girls with wings beat out horns any day.
Actualy, there was only 1 angel, she was much older than I was.
The funny thing was, she was hanging around with one of the 4 Devils.

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:25:18 AM
there. Well, thats the family one. in theory mine should be in a lozenge and have a baton sinister.....

no one gets what im talkin about anyway, so ill shut up.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:52:39 PM
Well, now this is the bottom slice of bread in a spam sandwich.

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:08:14 PM
the middle slice, not quite at the bottom yet....

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:05:48 PM
I don't get how some burgers have multiple slices. Why not just put it all between the normal two?

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:32:16 PM
good point.... it all ends up as puree in the stomach anyway.....

for that matter then, why not just blend up everythin you plan on eating for a whole day, then drink it.....

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:16:10 PM
Because it doesnt taste nice? :-P

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:12:12 PM
I should try that someday, a banana, peanut-butter, milk, grapes and jelly sandwich. MmMmmMm, nothing like a well balanced meal.

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:32:11 AM
Originally posted by Darth Snack
...never.. EVER turn down a hto girl in a devil costume. I don't care what you think she is thinking, or if you think she'll be all leading you on.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :crack

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:40:08 AM
I want a hot girl in a devil costume.... Some people have all the luck.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 28th, 2002, 03:30:39 PM
*doesn't have a devil costume*

Have Princess Leia metal bikini, will travel.

j/k

:crack If a girl asks you to dance, DANCE! Sheesh!

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:12:21 PM
No LD in metal bikini? ::is disappointed:: Girls never ask me to dance.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:43:38 PM
As I said, I now have turned over a leaf. I just hope I can find her. But, finding her is the easy part. We were both in costumes, and it was dark. Recognizing will be a miracle.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:37:11 PM
What was your costume? Take a pic of you in it and plaster it in flyers all over town. Write on it "I really do want to dance with you. Call me!"

It works in movies. :D

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:45:37 AM
Originally posted by Nirvana

What about girls with horns AND black wings? :darkangel

:mischief

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 29th, 2002, 04:46:31 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
What was your costume? Take a pic of you in it and plaster it in flyers all over town. Write on it "I really do want to dance with you. Call me!"

It works in movies. :D
I know this is gonna crush you, but . . .
Movies aren't real.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:51:32 PM
:cry

Yes they are!!!

*huggles her 5th element lanquage* :cry

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:53:10 PM
SOme movies are.
Like Patch Adams.
And, Leeloo has succesfully hijacked another thread.

Saharia
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:41:50 PM
How many posts does it take to hijack a thread? :-P

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:50:59 PM
Just one post.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:55:26 PM
So anytime I post in a thread, it's a automatic hijack?

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:00:53 PM
Leeloo, I have yet to see you NOT hijack a thread here.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:03:32 PM
There's lots of threads I haven't touched and this thread was gone before I even got here o_O

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:05:03 PM
The ones you touch are hijacked by you or pre hijacked.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:06:45 PM
Does it really even matter what I post in? :p

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:29:17 PM
huh?:huh

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:40:09 PM
Does it matter what threads I post in?

Especially if it's already gone long before I get there.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:42:41 PM
No, I mean that whenever you post in a non-hijacked thread, it seems to hijack it.
There is nothing wrong with it, it's just funny.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:47:39 PM
I don't usually TRY to hijack, but it seems that's always what happens.

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:50:57 PM
Yep, it just happens!
Exactly what I was saying!

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 03:52:51 PM
My name brings hijacking and sometimes it's actually not my fault ^_^;