PDA

View Full Version : The rage within (open to help with anger)

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:40:08 PM
Straffe was suddenly engulfed by rage for no apparent reason. He screamed out loud as he started to punch the wall, sending cracks all the way up the wall. The pounding continued as it made a big hole in the wall. He put his back to the wall and slide down unitll his knees were near his head. He put his hands on his head and rocked back and forth. Blood ran down his arm as he sat there in the dark.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:33:56 AM
"Ahh, didn't you learn anything?" A calm and sighing voice emerged from behind him.

:: Lance was visible leaning against a wall as he watched his first apprentice beeing engulfed by rage.::

"....Do never let your emotions take over....stay calm.....take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong Straffe" The red caped man came back upstraight, he hadn't been putting much attention to his apprentice lately busy with his own affairs his own problems, Lance was now curious to know what was wrong with Straffe why such a sudden rage?.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:23:00 AM
He still rocked back and forth, still bleeding.

"Sorry master...I just couldnt help it."

He kept his head hung low, not looking in his masters eyes. Ashamed of his actions he sat there not moving.

"I found out about my mother...She is gone"

A tear ran down his cheek.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:41:48 AM
"Huh?.....That's a very sad news....I'm sorry for your mother Straffe....." Lance said calmly walking up to him and putting a hand on his shoulder, he hid his other hand....that had unusual fangs on it...he didn't wanna worry him with it and he calmly told him.

"Don't let it go up to ya..I know it's hard..Straffe...I know what it is but to lose a loved one...I lost my father a year ago...believe me I know what it is...but your a jedi...Straffe...don't let it go up to you..or else the darkside will take over..."

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:02:53 PM
Still hanging his head in shame, Straffe felt the conforting touch of his master. He put his hand on Lance's

"Thank you..."