PDA

View Full Version : No, I'm not leaving but.....

Nemesis
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:55:58 PM
Just so you all know, my time spent on the forums is going to be reduced. I haven't quite figured out yet how much will be lost, but I can guarantee my posts won't be as prompt as they used to be.

I'm trying to devote more time to finishing my first book, this being a big reason I joined the forums in the first place. Through this site I hoped to better develop my writing style. Though I'm not sure it's up to professional quality, I'm willing to give it a shot. Who knows, I might actually get somewhere.:lol

Well I said all that, to say this: I want everyone to know that I'm not quitting or taking a break, I'm only cutting back on my time here and I wanted to make sure everyone knew so you aren't surprised when it takes me longer to reply. :cool

Plague members: Don't worry, I will still be making regularly scheduled posts with you, and I intend to keep up with our first mission as well as the ones that will follow.

I hope I covered everything.

Dae Jinn
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:01:30 PM
Damn....and here i thought you were posting a weepy story of woe and sadness :mneh Good luck with your book. :D

Sentinel Salisha
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:10:46 AM
I'm sure you shall be an aspiring novelist, Nemesis. :)

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:19:52 AM
go for it. i tried the whole writing a novel thing once, but i couldnt get past about page forty....

well, 'luck!

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:04:56 AM
Nemesis: Well, I would say you've definitely got the writing talent to pull off an entire novel. All you need is a good subject, so depending on what you've come up with it could lend itself to your talents. One of these days, I intend to write a novel, but I haven't figured out my subject yet.

Good luck, and don't forget that we're here to help in the fight against writer's block!

Tianje Xhu
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:54:35 PM
Good luck, Nemesis! :)