PDA

View Full Version : Exploring her new home.

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 26th, 2002, 07:12:43 PM
Tall and slender, she wore the hood of her long gray cloak to hide her face as she walked within the halls of the Living Quarters. Her keen blue eyes looked over everything she came across, as she wandered around in the maze of halls and rooms where the Jedi dwelled. Her green-silver gown glimmered as she walked with light steps down a silent hall. When she first entered the Jedi building, there had been streams of Jedi going about their business. But there was hardly anyone here, and she wondered if she had gotten herself lost.
She sighed softly and continued walking, hoping to find someone who would help her on her way.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:05:27 PM
"May I help you, Ma'am?" Wei asked. He had seen her walk in. The grey hood over her face made her seem sad to him.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:13:13 PM
She smiled and spoke to him, her voice flowing musically over her lips.
"Diola lle. Yes, I need help." She laughed, her cheeks blushing.
"I seem to be lost. Lady Dawnstrider has accepted me as her, um, padawan, and I seem to have been wandering for hours now. This is the Jedi dwelling, is it not?"

She removed her hood, her long blonde ringlets spilling down her back. She pushed her hair back behind pointed ears and smiled sweetly at the man. "My name is Lilya, you are?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:22:33 AM
"Wei Wu Wei."

Wei looked about him. "Yes ma'am, this is the Living Quarters. You speak that language too. There is another woman here who speaks a lot of that language. Her name is Phoenix, I do believe. Been a while since I talked to her."

Wei pointed to the elevator. "I don;t know anyone who lives on this first floor. Let's go on the turbolift. There are all kinds of people there."

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:17:05 PM
She nodded and followed him onto the lift. It started up to the next floor and she looked around.
"So, Sir Wei, how long have you been a Jedi?"
Lilya clasped her hands in front of her and smiled at him.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:56:31 AM
"Me?" Wei chuckled. "To be honest, I don;t really remember. Its hard for me to tell time outside of today is today, tomorrow is the day after and yesterday is the day before."

The turbolifet let them off at the next floor, and Wei waited for Lilya to step out before getting off the turbolift himself.

"Now we walk around and wait to see who turns up to say hello," Wei said. "But until then, tell me about yourself."

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 29th, 2002, 02:32:47 PM
"There isn't much to tell you, I came here and met Lady Dawnstrider in the Jedi bar and grill."
She stepped lightly off the lift, turning to him as he got off it and the doors closed behind them.
"She offered me a path of Light, the path of the Jedi, but I am still unsure of how I will be able to help fight the Darkness..."
Her voice trailed off as she looked around the floor they had arrived at. It seemed like another maze of rooms and hallways to her.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:49:05 PM
"We all help in our own way. Some heal, some fight. Remember that the Darkness means Destruction. We can fight and prevent destruction, or we can make the Darkness's efforts be for naught by repairing what it has damaged. The most annoying thing to a Darsider I have noticed is someone that gets up when they get knocked down. Sometimes I wonder why they just don;t give up."

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 30th, 2002, 07:46:15 PM
"Hmm, well, I suppose I'll see where my own path takes me..."

She walked a little ways down the hall, looking into some of the rooms.
"So, this is where all the Jedi live? They must be very busy..."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2002, 09:34:08 PM
"Well, sort of." Wei waved at a familiar face as he walked past an open door.

"Sometimes you can find an empty room, or if you get luckier, you'll find a roommate to bunk with. Roommates are a good way to make friends."

Wei let his mind wander. "Lillian Snow. You might like her. She is weak and sickly, but she is not contagious. A frightened girl like her could use a roommate." Wei said thoughtfully.

"Let's go see her."

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:11:35 PM
Lilya nodded and followed Wei as he led her to Lillians room.
"She's weak and sickly, does she have some sort of disease? Or is she just of fragile body?"

She couldn't imagine a Jedi being weak, not someone who was set to the task of protecting the Light. This puzzled her, and she followed Wei in hopes of getting more answers. Plus she was curious about this Lillian girl, wanted to meet her and possibly befriend her.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:20:10 PM
"She;s not strong physically, and sometimes coughs up blood, but outside of that, she is just fine. She has a giant robot named Reason that protects her. Just don;t make any sudden moves, or do anything of a violent nature to Lillian. Don;t even shout at her. That robot of hers is very very anal about what people can and cannot do around Lillian."

At last they came to the room. "My room is right across the hall. Now to see if she is at home."

Wei knocked lightly on the door. "Lillian, are you there? It's me, Wei! I have someone I want you to meet!"

Lillian Snow
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:23:37 PM
The door opened slightly, and Lillian looked out.

"Y-yes...?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:29:21 PM
Wei smiled. "Hi Lillian," he said quietly so as not to scare her. "Can we come in? I have someone with me who is new at the GJO and needs to make friends. I'm sure Reason will like her. She is a Jedi too."

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:29:43 PM
Lilya stood beside Wei, her hands clasp acrossed her stomach. She smiled at Lillian and waited for Wei to introduce them properly.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:32:09 PM
"Lillian, this lady behind me is Lilya. Lilya, this is Lillian." Wei said.

Lillian Snow
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:33:31 PM
"Yes..."

Lillian opened the door and stood aside to allow them in.

"It's nice to...to..."

Lillian coughed, blood spattering her fist. She wiped it clean with a handkerchief and gave a nervous smile.

Reason
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:36:17 PM
Reason stood against the opposite wall, eyeing the newcomers, so to speak. Its targeting systems drew a bead on Wei and Lilya as they entered, wary of any hostile actions.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:36:56 PM
Wei put a hand on Lillian's shoulder. "Are you ok?" Wei helped Lilian to a seat on her bed, and shut the door behind Lilya as she entered.

"How is Reason?" Wei asked the robot. "You ladies talk, ok? Get to know each other."

Reason
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:40:58 PM
Reason didn't reply, but instead lengthened its tail. A minor display of power for a minor threat.

Lillian Snow
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:42:18 PM
Lillian allowed Wei to help her sit.

"Reason, stand down..."

She looked next to Lilya.

"Where are you from...?"

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:48:39 PM
"Hello Lady Snow."

She spoke very softly and bowed her head in greeting. She frowned when she saw the blood on the girls hand, but said nothing. he girl then asked her a simple question.
"I'm from a planet that is far away from here, not many know of it." She pushed her hair back behind her pointed ears again. She gave the one called Reason a sideways glance then returned her gaze to lillian.

Lillian Snow
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:53:10 PM
Lillian smiled.

"Please...don't mind Reason. It means only to protect me...it should grow accustomed to you in time..."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 31st, 2002, 08:38:23 AM
Wei leaned on the wall next to Reason. "Howdy, Reason. Look at those two get along. It would make Lillian happy to have a friend, don't you think?"

Reason
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:33:49 PM
Reason didn't reply.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 31st, 2002, 04:42:56 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "Who made you her caretaker? If I had a baby-sitter like you, I'd sit down and cry."

Reason
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:30:30 PM
Reason didn't move. It tracked Lilya's every move, seeking hostile intent.

Lilya Goldberry
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:34:12 PM
She kept giving Reason quick glances, but kept her focus on Lillian. She smiled softly.
"It's always good to have someone to look out for you. Even if they are a bit...over-protective"

Lillian Snow
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:40:27 PM
"I suppose so..."

Lillian bit her lip. She wasn't sure Reason was so great to have at times, but it was the only protection she had from those who would attack her.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:20:44 AM
Wei let out a large, exaggerated sigh, and leaned heavily on Reason. "What are we going to do with you, man? You don;t talk, you don;t do anything but give people the heebie-jeebies andbeat people up. If they were gonna make you anal-retentive, the least they could have done was give you some social skills."

Reason
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:21:47 AM
If Reason were human, it would be getting annoyed by now. But Reason wasn't programmed for emotion. Nor was it programmed to banter with others.

Lilya Goldberry
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:24:44 PM
Lilya smiled.
"Well. Wei was just showing me around the living quarters. I was a little lost for awhile. It's like a maze here."

Lillian Snow
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:29:56 AM
"I agree. Wei found me wandering as well..."

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:56:26 PM
EDIT - wtf, I signed out and logged in as Lilya, ignore post please 0_0

Dae Jinn
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:59:00 PM
00C .....................wtf?!?!?!?!?!

Lilya Goldberry
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:03:39 PM
Lilya laughed, a clear musical sound.
"Perhaps they should make this complex a bit smaller? Or at least provide us with maps."

She was starting to relax, just a little. She wasn't used to the Jedi technology, and "Reason" still got many sidelong glances from her.

Lillian Snow
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:35:40 PM
"I was given one...I'm not sure where it is..."

She laughed, embarrassed at her own disorganization.

"Reason knows its way around. It downloaded the map from the net..."

Lilya Goldberry
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:21:59 PM
At least we have Sir Wei to help us find our...way." She laughed, feeling embarassed as well. This was a strange way to meet a person, but Lillian seemed like a very sweet girl.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 4th, 2002, 10:07:41 AM
Wei, by now had slidden down the wall and now slept with his head between his knees, bored to death from Reason.

Lillian Snow
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:19:45 AM
Lillian smiled at Wei, a quiet laugh escaping her lips.

"He's a silly one..."

Lilya Goldberry
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:05:57 PM
"yes, very silly. He's the first Jedi I have met, besides you and my teacher Lady Dawnstrider."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:11:05 PM
Wei slowly slid down the wall until he landed on his side, then he curled into a tight ball and mumbled a little.

Lillian Snow
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:17:26 AM
Lillian stifled a giggle.

"Reason, take him across the hall...he needs to sleep..."

Lilya Goldberry
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:16:12 PM
Lilya also stood, bowing slightly to Lillian.
"I am afraid I must be going also. It was a pleasure to meet both you and reason, lady snow. But I must be going. I hope to see you again soon."

She drew up the hood of her cloak and nodding to reason, left the room and disappeared down the hallway.