PDA

View Full Version : A Darker Future

Lanfear Deridex
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:55:25 PM
The slow and calculated clinks of metal against the floor came to a halt. There was a high-pitched screech as one foot slowly side out to the side, the deep violet stiletto grinding against the marble beneath it. The woman gave a brief glance around the room and upturned the right corner of her lips into a smirk, whilst tugging the brown cloak she wore around her body. Though she was not strong in the force, she was adept and could sense no presence in the near area. Never the less, she stated loudly:

“I’m here to join.”

Lady Vader
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:07:59 PM
And I am here to see if your intentions to join are sensere.

*The voice came from a hallways to the left of where the woman stood. Out of the hallway emerged another woman, clad in blacks and purples.*

*LV stepped forward so that the newly arrived woman could see her more clearly in the entry chamber.*

What reasons do you have in joining the Sith Order?

Lanfear Deridex
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:48:03 AM
Clearly from this woman’s mark on the Force she was strong, thus Lanfear lowered her head for a moment as a mark of respect.

“To further my studies into the Darkside.”

Lady Vader
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:01:58 PM
A noble reason.

*LV watched the other woman's lowered head and continued.*

Be it known that if you join the Order, we here are like a family... it's members are family members.

If you join, you will treat all others like your brothers and sisters. Quareling is not looked upon kindly, nor is betrayal of the Order.

If you still wish to join, we will take you in so long as you follow the rules. Also know that if at any point you wish to leave, we will not hold you. You are free to go. But be sure you leave under good terms, or the result can be unpleasant.

*She raised an eyebrow.*

Knowing all this, do you still wish to join?

Lanfear Deridex
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:35:12 AM
The concept of family, brotherhood and camaraderie was far from alien to Lanfear, considering her past occupations and chosen vocation, thus she replied:

“Without doubt, yes.”