PDA

View Full Version : Black Stitched Hearts [Open to anyone/everyone]

Evelyn
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:52:18 AM
[OOC- This thread is open to everyone who've seen Coyote Ugly. It takes place in a bar, where our girls dance on counteres, seduce men, etc. Everybody's invited to join and hope you have fun. :)

"Through every forest
Above the trees
Within my stomach
Scrapped off my Knees

I drink the honey
Inside your hive
You are the reason
I stay alive

Help me get away
Help me get away
Help me get away
Help me get away"

Evelyn licked her upper lip, running her leather-gloved hand through her short blue hair, singing along with the jukebox as she danced on top of the counter. She wore a completely leather attire and held two pitchers of beer in her hands, bending down to serve the customers and not hesitating to show a litte cleavage.

"You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

I broke apart my insides
Help me get away from myself
The only thing that works for me
Help me become somebody else

I want to f[beep] you like an animal
Like an animal
Like an animal
Like an animal"

Her voice was low, seducing the hundreds of listeners in this stuffed bar. She walked towards the other ones who worked here, also dancing on top of the counter. She ran her hand down Jibrielle Abunai's waist and poured lightly some beer down her neck after she lifted the girl's blue hair up. She grinned, watching the men drool. It was obvious that they loved it.

"You get me closer to God." She murmured to herself, still following the song.

Marilyn Bellucci
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:24:31 PM
Marilyn gave a whoop of encouragement from the back of the bar, weaving about between the tables with her own pitchers. A sultry grin spread over her face as she let her eyes linger on one of the more attractive men staring at her. She set her pitchers down, her fingers running over the red faux fur that made up her halter, her hip-hugging mini matching the fluffy top. Her hips swaying with the music, she hooked her thumb on the thin, silver chain around her stomach and perched on the knee of the man.

"Like an animal.." She sung the one line lowly, lifting a mug to pour the brew in his mouth. Just as quickly as she'd sat down, Marilyn stood and carried on, dancing about the tables, her voice humming with the music, blond hair swaying about.

Jibrielle Abunai
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:33:06 PM
Jibrielle was brought along by Evelyn, convinced that it was going to "be fun" and that "surprises would be in store". Being told to dance on the counters, she hesitated at first before she climbed on top, watching Evelyn nervously. The woman seemed to be enjoying every bit of it, watching as the bar quickly filled up with men, and began to sing along with the jukebox.

The girl's movements were jerky, however, unlike the smooth, silky bodies of the other dancers. This was beginning to remind her too much of when she lived with Kanaza, and a shudder ran down her body. A hand reached out to grab her ankle and she quickly stepped to the side, flashing a grin to reassure the man it wasn't him, but her. One of the handy tricks she learned when she was with the slave trader.

When Evelyn came over and poured the beer down the front of her shirt, her empty eyes stared at the crowd listening as they cheered. The men were all the same - their faces and voices blurred together and became one.

Jibrielle moved away from Evelyn, closing her eyes and listening to the music.

Elena Van Derveld
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:34:12 PM
“Dirty Dog
I'm, I'm a dirty dog
I'm a dirty dog
I'm, I'm a dirty dog
Dirty Dog
I'm a dirty dog
Dirty Dog

I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw)
Quick on the draw (Quick on the draw)
Somethin you've never seen before (Never Seen)
And I dare a motherf**ker to come in my face
I got somethin chrome (I got somethin chrome)
And I got it from home (I got it from home)
And it ain't a microphone (It ain't a mic)
It's so real! How I feel!
Cause this society, that makes a nigga wanna kill!
I'm just straight ill! Ridin my motorcycle down the streets
While politicians - is soundin like strippers to me
They sayin, but I don't wanna hear it...

Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Well you can get this lap dance here for free
Oooh baby you want me?

It's a raw night (It's a raw night)
Who wants to bar fight? (Who wants to bar fight?)
Well come on alright (Y'all come on)
Baseball bats (Baseball bats)
I got somethin for that (I got somethin for that)
It goes bla ka ka kat (You know what that is)
So I dare a motherf**ker to come in my face
It's so real! How I feel!
Cause this society, that makes a nigga wanna kill!
I'm just straight ill! Ridin my motorcycle down the streets
While the government - is soundin like strippers to me
They keep sayin, but I don't wanna hear it...

Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?

When you think of Harvey, think of a Harley
Blue denim, spiked wrists and gone be
Slap-screws and tattoos that's all me
Two blondes, both arms feelin like Fonzie
You can find me drunk, whippin it might crash
Or find me chillin with crackers who like thrash
Find me in court, smokin that nice grass
Burnin the flag, all in the name of white trash
It's Harvey baby, Christ on the arm I'm gnarly baby
**** with me? Not hardly baby
And you know the flow ungodly baby
So lets party baby..
Chicks nickname me powder, they get high off my d**k
I take 'em to my home, they call it the ****-pit
Time for take off, they panties they drop quick
Now that's first class f**kin, ain't that some fly s**t?

Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Oooh baby you want me?
Well you can get this lap dance here for free.”

Life had gotten momentarily dull and according to local reports, this was the place to be. She’d entered to one song about the more base pleasures of human nature, which had been followed by another about lap dancing; having heard these, the Lupine couldn’t help but muse over what type of club this was. The women draping themselves over drunks finalized her opinion, causing her to laugh to herself. With a smile, she slid herself down into a chair at one of the tables, looked around and waited to order a drink – noting the amount of eyes turning onto her, for being the only actual female customer.

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:38:23 AM
Taja sighed, the constant grinding of the low bass lines hammering inside her ears, and hurried to the opposite side of the bar to serve the patrons on that end. This lot was older, and seemed more interested in the younger members of the staff. She scowled and followed their gaze to Jibrielle. Sick, perverted pensioners. The frown deepened. She wasn't quite the socialite as her Apprentice, but what the hell: Jeseth didn't give a damn whether she lived or died, so why not?

Her red lips curled upward as she pulled Hob's Apprentice down from the counter and whispered a few words into her ear. At the same time she picked up a bottle and smashed it against the wall, spraying beer and glass over the elderly customers (who didn't much mind anyway). With a loud holler, Taja yelled out the name of the next song just as the first note hit.

"Do you think I'm a whore?!"

The crowd hooted wildly. Taja's chiffon top was soaked over the black strapless bra she wore and she brushed her body closely against Jibrielle's, nipping at her cheek. Much to the delight of the dirty old men.

Lanfear Deridex
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:56:59 PM
Whilst the others carried on with their stage shows, Lanfear tended to a single customer. It wasn't often that she would join them on the bars or tabletops, and she found it pleased the customers far more to have her undivided attention. Currently she was straddled over the lap of one of the younger patrons - she refused to go anywhere near those over 30 - with what appeared to be a metal-link whip curved around his neck. She held either end tightly, and tugged it forward for a teasing moment every so often.

Though her attention and mind were obviously elsewhere, the man seemed not to notice, and burried his head in her chest whenever possible. Lanfear simply groaned and yanked the length of the whip double around his neck, pulling his head back and away.

"That's enough for now, hun."

Dark_Lord_Hawk
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:59:00 PM
A cloaked figure enters the bar. He removes his hood to reveal a man in his mid twenties. His shaggy dark brown hair falls into his blue eyes. He quietly moves through the crowd to take a place near bar. Hawk smiles lopsided at the pretty ladies behind the counter enjoying the show.

Evelyn
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:13:03 PM
Evelyn got on her knees on the counter, running her hand down her neck and chest to her stomach in front of the customers, she licked the corner of her lips, watching the drunk men just yelling their butts off. "Ooo, baby, you want me ?" She followed the last song, but in a low seducing voice.

She stood back up, turned around and bent down purposely to take a mic, from under the counter. She turned it on and snapped her fingers, the jukebox stopping suddendly.

"Lady and gentlemen," She winked at the only female customer. "If I may have your attention, please." She lifted her gloved hand up as silence filled the bar, then moved her hand towards Marilyn Belluci.

"Let me introduce you to the Devil's Dolls." Her voice echoed.

"First lady here, nicknamed the Teaser, Marilyn Belluci ! Sweet and sexy, this waitress will do anything for an extra tip, so gentlemen, do not hesitate."

The crowd started screaming, whistling and yelling again, but this time Evelyn didn't stop them, she continued.

"The second, called the Dreamer, our youngest, Jibrielle Abunai ! She may look young, but remember - Looks can be deceiving. This girl is quite the Hellraiser of this place, so men, watch out."

"Our third pretty lady, the Daredevil of our precious bar, Taja Loraan ! Though beautiful and elegant, she's dangerous and fatal. For the men with no fears, she's there to serve you."

"And that lovely young woman over there, nicknamed the Punisher, Lanfear Deridex, lady and gentlemen ! If you're looking for something a little more risque, here's your woman. Don't expect to be treated lightly, though, that whip isn't just for show."

The men went wild, applauding loudly, almost killing themselves just to see the ladies up close.

"And to finish, my name is Evelyn Noire, the bar's Crowdpleaser." She winked, snapped her fingers to let the music come back on. "And we are all very happy to have you here."

Dark_Lord_Hawk
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:19:30 PM
Hawk yells with the rest of the men in the place. Hawk stands and aheads to the bar. "Hey there Crowd Pleaser, I have a proposal to make to you. And no it not a marriage proposal not that you not pretty enough but it a business one."

Marilyn Bellucci
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:33:30 PM
Marilyn gave a rolling howl as she leapt up onto a table, holding her pitchers high. The golden alcohol was dripping down her arms and matting down the red fur. Her tongue ran across her painted lips as she grinned at the crowd.

"Feelin' lucky tonight, boys?" She called out after Evelyn had finished, striking a pose.

Jibrielle Abunai
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:47:43 PM
She reopened her eyes as soon as she felt hands lifting her up and setting her down on the ground. It was Taja and she whispered something undecipherable in her ear, then yelled out. Jibrielle stared at the man behind Taja who was making rude gestures and had the impulse to drive her knee in his nose.

"When will this be over?" she whispered, slipping an arm around the woman's waist when she brushed her body against hers.

The Deliverator
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:16:23 AM
The Deliverator's shift has ended. He's free to do what he will with what's left of the night. Right now, the Deliverator is hungry. He'd eat pizza, like he always does, but he's sick of it. A straight month...his eyes bleed tears of pizza. So he chooses a random bar, walks inside. Terrific. A whorehouse. But what the hell, they're serving food, aren't they? He takes a seat at the back, away from the crowds. The Deliverator's never been the social type anyways.

Evelyn
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:40:29 AM
"Aww, that's too bad, sugar." Evelyn tilted her head to the side, getting down the counter.

She then approached him, her fingers trailing down Hawk's cheek, neck and chest. "What can I do for you, umm ?"

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:25:36 AM
Her eyes darted up to the timepiece above the bar - 9:47pm. Almost time for the show to really begin. She winked and kissed Jibrielle quickly on the cheek before muttering softly, "Not too long to go now."

She pushed the handle of the leash attached to her dog collar into the girl's hand and pressed her palm down on the table, bending forward purposefully. Twirling a strand of red hair around her finger coyly, she bit into her bottom lip and looked at the customers.

"Bitch wants to play," she giggled.

The Deliverator
Oct 28th, 2002, 12:01:31 PM
He snaps his goggles down over his eyes, slouches low, ignores the women doing their thing at the front of the bar. He's considering just leaving the bar, but then he'd have to go home and eat leftover pizza...he sighs and looks around for anyone that might give him some service.

Marilyn Bellucci
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:15:27 PM
Using a man's lap as a step, Marilyn returned to the floor, her ankle-breaker heel digging into his thigh. She took in the crowd, licking her lips, a preditory look in her eyes. Though the woman barely understood the concept of the Force, she'd been taught when she was young to read minds with it, making it easy for her to pick up on scams or danger. In the midst of the drunken mob of thoughts, most simple, perverse ideas about her 'co-workers' (A few about other men), she picked up on one word. Whorehouse.

A frown wrinkled her face for a split second as Marilyn tried to single out the thought. Her eyes drifted to a man in the back of the room, away from the mob trying to reach the girls up front. She grabbed one of the mugs she'd just poured out and headed for him, straightening out her skirt. She slammed down the cup, beer spiling over the edges, and looked at him.

"I'm not a hooker." Her voice was flat, sincere, and angered, but with that said, a cheerful, flirty expression took over her face. She pulled a datapad out from it's secure place between her hip and mini, and held it up.

"So..What can I get you?"

The Deliverator
Oct 28th, 2002, 05:28:26 PM
"Anything but pizza, babe."

He casts his eyes to the mug.

"Stow it. I don't drink."

imported_Taja Loraan
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:45:05 AM
The old men were kept entertained for a few more minutes, but by now Taja's patience was wearing thin. They leered and smirked and on each face was stitched a lewd expression that eyed all aspects of the two employees - everything below the neck, that is. When one slapped her hard on the rump, she decided she'd had enough.

She flashed the wrinkly patron a sweet smile before reaching her hand under the table and digging the blade of her dagger into his vitals. The others gathered around him cheered sickeningly, under a very wrong impression. He didn't cry out, nor did his face register any signs of pain: something inside his head was preventing him from screaming and a smug grin was unwittingly plastered across his face.

Taja returned to tending to his fellow customers. They had by now forgotten all about their companion, who remained unflinching in all his muted agony. She stole a glance at Jibrielle and winked. Having fun? she called out telepathically.

Marilyn Bellucci
Oct 30th, 2002, 05:20:28 AM
Lifting the beer and turning around, she swallowed a mouthful before tossing the rest into the crowd. She turned back around to face the man, tossing the mug over her shoulder.

"I need something less general, sir" Marilyn stated bluntly, her gaze distracted by the clock. 10:03. She licked her lips, a tingling of anticipation running through her veins. She almost pitied these men...Almost. Pausing for a moment, she looked at the man, tucking her datapad away. "How about stew?"

The Deliverator
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:22:16 AM
For some odd reason, the Deliverator's got an unshakable feeling that something is very wrong here.

"That works..."

Lanfear Deridex
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:37:33 AM
With a yawn, he pushed back the man she had been sat upon, toppling his chair. There were a few hoots and jeers along the lines of ‘cold’ and ‘bitch’, but Lanfear simply continued to walk away from the group. Working here had become more of a chore than a pleasure now, and she did it only for the money – thus once she’d paid there was no sense in continuing ‘working’. She sidled over to the bar, slipped up onto the counter and crossed one leg over the other, watching Marliyn and some idiot near the back of the bar.

The Deliverator
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:57:11 AM
He casts his gaze around the bar...looks like he's attracted someone else's attention as well. Lanfear's staring is annoying. She's giving him that look, the one that he's received hundreds of times as a "lowly" delivery boy.

"If you've got something to say, just say it."

The Deliverator directs the thought at Lanfear, and the Force carries it to her as quickly as his bike moves.

Dark_Lord_Hawk
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:34:01 PM
Hawk smiles charmingly at Evelyn. "Please take a seat." He waits until she is seated before he continues. "Like I was saying I have a business proposal for you. I have notice that you don't have much in the way of security. I'm offering you my services of bodyguarding. All I ask in return is a place to stay, food, drink and lady of my choice for the night."

Mori Blades
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:10:39 AM
Tonight she was dressed to tease -- dangerously low black jeans that threatened to show "posterior cleavage," a tight v-necked black crop top that showed plenty of the more usual sort of cleavage, and shoes that put the "stiletto" into "stiletto heels."

She strolled in, confident and alluring, and a train of drunk and horney males soon followed her. She made her way up to the bar and sat down, letting one of her new-formed retinue order for her. She reached into an impossibly small pocket in the back of her jeans and pulled out a contured cigarette case. She allowed another of her followers to light her cigarette and idly dragged on it as she waited on her drink.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:55:25 AM
:: Lance had been away from his fellow jedis for quite a while in search of answers, he decided to relax this night and walked around the streets his arms folded behind his head whistling and bored, when an eestablishement caught his attention he turned to see it and quickly walked towards the place.::

"A whorehouse...perfect....muaha..." He let out a giggle and walked in slowly, changing his mood and narrowing his eyes, he walked in his long red cape following him behind and hid his lightsaber inside with it. He took a seat at the back and started to observe the going events.

"now this is what I call relax..." He leaned back on his seat and waited for his drink to arrive.

Evelyn
Oct 31st, 2002, 07:11:48 AM
Evelyn arched an eyebrow. "Security ?"

She laughed. "Oh, darling, you're so cute."

She leaned in closer to him, almost brushing her lips against his cheek, but instead she pointed out at the other 'employees'. "You see, most of us are Dark Jedis. This is only something we do for fun."

She glanced at the clock. "It's almost 10, you'll see what kind of fun. Tell you what, I'll still give you the lady of your choice for tonight."

Lanfear Deridex
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:17:14 PM
In a return to the man’s words, she simply smiled. It was a serpentine smile, the kind a snake would give before snapping out at it’s prey. Quickly, however, she drew her eyes away from him and looked towards a new arrival, donned in a crimson cloak with an unusual aura about him. For a moment, he looked to her, and in that split second she mouthed:

“Hello.”

The Deliverator
Oct 31st, 2002, 02:42:16 PM
"Fine, be like that..."

The Deliverator just wants to eat. Seems like he's attracting some trouble as well. Plus, they all keep looking at the clock. Something was definitely about to happen...

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:16:01 AM
Tall, attractive, and dominant were general words to describe Xenodoros. It wasn't a surprise that Xenodoros entered places where X-rated events occured. Although a certain craze was felt sliding down Xeno's back as he pushed open the doors of the bar. Xeno grinned maliciously as he saw a few attractive girls, acting quite wild to be declared sober

"Looks like something fun's gonna happen," Xenodoros told himself.

Xeno began to walk, towards a table, not noticing his brother in the whorehouse.

Sitting down, he thought a bit about what situation he was in that moment in life. A few drinks would ease these miseries for a while.

Ordering some scotch and coke from a droid, Xeno relaxed, and threw a few glances around. Nothing interesting or abnormal, but it was quite amusing being at a place where entertainment was provided.

Marilyn Bellucci
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:34:11 AM
Marilyn looked at the man for a moment more. "It'll be ready in just a few minutes."

Her eyes catching only a glimpse of the clock, a grin spread across her face as she turned away. There was no way the order would be put through. Especially since there were only two minutes until closing. Her hips swaying as she walked through the crowd, Marilyn purred at the men with hands reaching out, tempted to grab, but sensing something was wrong that she would be so happy.

Finally reaching the counter, Marilyn leapt onto the counter and slid over it. She walked idly over to Taja and grabbed a hold of her leash, giving the geezers a last show when the tip of her tongue traced across the girl's cheek. She grinned wickedly, whispering to her.

"Playtime"

The Deliverator
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:10:05 AM
By now its clear: he's just wasted 10 minutes of his life. The Deliverator stands, brushes his pants off, and starts for the door.

"Pathetic..."

Nov 1st, 2002, 03:40:24 PM
:: Lance shook his head lightly supporting it with his head, he grabbed a drink from a droid passing by and took one sip out of it.::

:: He tilted his head to the side to see Xeno walk in.::
"Ahh just when I was gonna have fun..."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:21:35 PM
Still not noticing Lance in the bar, Xeno was growing bored, and expecting something from the attrative women.

"Hey!" Xeno said in a low voice.

He whistled to the ladies at the counter and said:

"How 'bout a little show! I'm f***ing bored here" Xeno's rudeness had kicked in.

Jibrielle Abunai
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:28:04 PM
Jibrielle had grabbed hold of Taja's leash when it was handed to her, tugging playfully on it to wind the crowd up some more. It was after Taja had done a little "something" to the man did a mischevious giggle escape from her lips.

Only somewhat, she returned the message while twirling the leash around her fingers, giving it another tug. When Marilyn came over and took the leash from her hands, she moved away and began to go through the crowd, ignoring the hands that reached out to cling onto her dress or arms.

""How 'bout a little show! I'm f***ing bored here!" It was the voice of a young man and stood out above the raspy voices of the drunk, and Jibrielle glanced towards him.

"I can give you a show," she whispered, walking towards him. The clock showed that there was only one more minute left until ten.

Reaching up with a hand, she traced her fingers over his face before lowering it, grinning.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:26:01 PM
"It's about time," Xeno said.

Xenodoros didn't care whether it was closing time or not. With beautiful girls, like the one that was in front of him, there was bound to be one of them that would be wild enough to do something.

"Show me what you've got," Xenodoros smiled.

Jibrielle Abunai
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:38:00 PM
Canting her head to the side, Jibrielle studied him before straddling his lap, running her fingers through her blue hair.

"I'll do anything," she said, as if she had repeated the same line her whole life.

Slipping a hand around his waist, she leaned forward and nipped his ear lightly.

"Anything."

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:55:31 PM
Xenodoros grinned at sudden malicious thoughts. His icy blue eyes reflected the dim lights of the bar as he looked at her. Xeno set his hands at her waist, knowing that this one was pleasing.

"Now you're my type of girl. Here when I want you to be," Xeno said, pulling her in a bit more.

Jibrielle Abunai
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:21:22 AM
As he pulled her in more, Jibrielle used her other hand to hold onto the back of the chair and gingerly pressed a kiss on his neck, and then another, moving her way down. The men she had to entertain before all seemed to love it when she did this, and hopefully he wouldn't be any different.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:34:07 AM
Feeling the suave feeling of the female kissing him, Xeno began to nibble on her ear, sliding his hands on the curves of the woman. Xenodoros was used to women entertaining him. He wasn't the type who would fall in love; he would most likely just fool around with the women for the fun of it.

Jibrielle Abunai
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:08:16 AM
Lifting her head up, she brushed her lips against his and trailed her fingers up his side. It was then that the doors were suddenly locked, preventing anyone from entering or leaving, and the windows were suddenly boarded up by some of her "colleagues".

Most of the patrons didn't notice, but those who did just merely grinned and yelled out for more beer.

Meanwhile, Jibrielle's eyes glittered with an unseen thought as her body jerked, much like a puppet on strings, before she set another kiss on his cheek.

The Deliverator
Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:17:46 AM
The doors shut. K, there's something unexpected. He leans back on the now closed door, eyeing the women in the room. They'd make their move, then he'd settle up with them and go get some quality service.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:12:12 PM
Xeno enjoyed the company he had. Nothing better than alcohol and women both in the same place, he thought. As his hand rose to move away the hair from her face, his thin lips touched hers with softness and finesse. Sliding his hand on her cheek, he felt the softness on his hand and continued to play with her, not caring that they were locking up the bar.

The craze that had kicked into them both was both risk taking and amusing. Yet, Xeno knew that the girl in front of him was merely a stranger with no knowledge of his past. Xeno always had a way with the ladies.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 12:54:45 PM
Evelyn gave a slight nod to the man and gave him a kiss on the forehead, leaving him there. The others girls will have to take care of him. She walked over the blonde spiked-haired stranger and stood behind him. Her arms wrapping around his neck and shoulders and her fingers were trailing around on his chest.

"Something bothering you, love ?" She asked, almost a whisper in his ear, her head tilted to the side.

Nov 3rd, 2002, 03:30:37 PM
:: Lance saw the arms wrapped aound his neck and the fingers trailing down on his chest and with a smooth voice he spoke::

"You could say so, you see I haven't had fun in a while maybe you can help me" His serious face turned into a wide grin on his lips.

Evelyn
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:57:42 PM
"Maybe ? It's more like a definite probably, love."

Evelyn leaned in closer on the stranger, brushing her pale lips against the upper part of his ear.

"And what's your name, sugar ?" She whispered softly.

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:39:58 AM
Jibrielle had wandered off and found a new plaything, leaving Taja and Marilyn alone with the old gits. They were getting annoying, anyway; returning her coworker's malicious smile, she ushered towards the man - a delivery boy, judging by his attire - who had been the blonde woman's previous client.

"He looks rather unhappy," she said, pouting, "let's go cheer him up!" Taja slid her legs back over the counter and hopped to the other side, tugging on her leash so Marilyn would follow (and so she wouldn't be strangled). He wouldn't be getting that stew anytime soon, so might as well indulge him with the other services on offer.

Ooh, another female guest! She blew Mori a kiss before heading over to the Deliverator, trailing slightly behind Marilyn. Now there was a potential employee. Taja made a mental note to speak with her later on: after all, Evelyn was considering quitting work at the Devil's Inn, and they would be needing a surrogate Doll soon. Mori seemed to fit the bill quite perfectly.

He was standing by the door. Taja made a visible display of hurt. "Not planning on leaving us so soon, are you?" She touched her lips softly against his, one hand slipping behind him to handcuff his wrist to the metal railings on the wall.

"We're just beginning to have fun."

The Deliverator
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:00:59 PM
She kisses him, it throws him off guard. He flicks his wrist, preventing himself from being cuffed to the rail, but she gets one end on his hand. Nearly got him that time.

"Just startin' are we?"

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:14:11 PM
She twirled the free end of the handcuffs around her finger and tilted her head to the side, one brow arching upwards. "Would you like a whip with that stew?"

The Deliverator
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:20:18 PM
"The Deliverator doesn't do whips and chains."

He hasn't even been kissed before just now, what does she think she's talkin' about here? The Deliverator's never been a lady's man, his attitude always stops relationships cold. Not to say he isn't enjoying the attention, but he won't be some chick's slave.

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:38:56 PM
Taja leaned closer to press her chest against his. This was certainly an unusual customer: men lacking an interest in bondage were hard to come by around these parts. Still, he was here for a purpose and no doubt had dirty hidden desires just like the next guy, and she was determined to fulfill it. To some extent. No member of the male species was ever pure.

She breathed softly on his neck, her fingers gently tracing over his face as she placed a kiss on his jawline. "And does The Deliverator have a proper name...?"

The Deliverator
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:43:41 PM
"Matter 'o fact, he does..."

The Deliverator isn't quite sure he wants his name handed out to the likes of these girls...but then, he's not an easy guy to find. Still...

"What's it to ya?"

Nov 4th, 2002, 07:14:15 PM
:: Lance wasn't actually falling for this, she'd need to do something much more intense then that to actually knock him out of the real world but then again he followed the game.::

"Lancey's the name hun"He slided his hand on her chick smoothly.

Evelyn
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:55:40 PM
"Lancey, huh ?"

Evelyn took his arm and bit on his little finger lightly, before leaning in to murmur in his ear again.

"Well, Lancey, the place is closing up but ... Maybe you can stay with me."

Nov 5th, 2002, 06:31:10 PM
"Well.." Lance thought for a second without leaving his smile fade off, he wanted to leave right now but something kept him here and he decided to follow that something.

"Well.....hehe...alright I'll stay with you"

Jibrielle Abunai
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:46:44 PM
As his lips brushed against hers, she bit lightly onto his lower lip and tugged on it slightly. His hand had slid onto her cheek and she then let go, her hand moving up to his shoulder. Setting a soft kiss on his lips, her fingers began to dig themselves into his clothing, her fingernails slowly beginning to rip them.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Nov 5th, 2002, 10:23:48 PM
Feeling the woman's hands on his body, Xeno kept caressing her softly. Suddenly he felt her fingernails ripping parts of his clothes.

"Whoa there, babe. If you wanna rip some clothes off, it can't be here." Xeno said, smiling at his perversion.

He then looked at the doors and knew that at the moment, they couldn't get out. "But it looks like we're stuck here for a while," Xeno whispered into her ear.